All Comments on 'Confidence Ch. 01'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good to see you back

That was the hottest thing I've read in a while!

TheBygDogTheBygDogabout 12 years ago
Great story

This is great stuff. I'd love to see more chapters; how do the girls respond to the changeling in bed with them the following morning? Does experience with acting confidently give him the ability to act confidently on his own? Does his friend figure out what he's done?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

can't wait what will happen in the effects wear off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Great what about another chapter or two?

skyink93skyink93over 11 years ago
Really good job!

Quick build up, but still very well done. Thanks for taking the time to write this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

inspiring suff

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
Great

What an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Totally boner induci story thanks

nikki_nicole1974nikki_nicole1974almost 9 years ago
my turn

Mmmm all wet now!!!!!

cleareyedguycleareyedguyalmost 4 years ago
Ingenious

Mind control stories can get numbing: once you can make anyone do anything, there isn’t a whole lot of suspense. Sometimes, the author will try to insert some morality into the protagonist by only allowing him to do what is consensual but unspoken—and it’d certainly be nice to be able to nudge someone in the direction they already want to go, but it still generally becomes shooting fish in a barrel.

This story is unusual in that it doesn’t seem to rely on mind control, except in so far as the ramping up (and down) of confidence. While still magic, it’s not far from what we can do with amphetamines, which supply confidence when they’re not supplying paranoia and psychosis; but amphetamines tend not to make you suaver or more sexual.

But what I really like, and which is unusual in porn, is the psychological complexity. The protagonist describes himself as a schlub, but he becomes hot not by becoming a different human or by forcing women to blow him but rather by fine tuning confidence that was presumably lying dormant. Even better is the side effects, which oscillate and which allow the story to shift around in ways that bypass the usual tendency to grind into repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fake it til ya make it

It was hot for young people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A guys increased confidence definitely helps a lot with the ladies. A small drink beforehand can help a lot but too much will hurt.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Confidence can make you a King! Go for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES