Conflict of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And not just in her. He grabbed head and pulled her mouth to his again as he rained kiss after kiss down on her, the whole time being treated to glimpse of her face as the lightning shown through the window, and the thunder would give its rumble to remind everyone it was there. Soon his hands were no longer contained to her back, and soon the soft flesh of her belly was being caressed.

He needed to see her again, needed reminding of how wonderfully beautiful her body was. Hastily he yanked the shirt up and was rewarded with her soft white complexion. She almost glowed against the darkness of the room. He took a couple of seconds to drink in the treasure he had uncovered. Her breasts were just as large and beautiful as he remembered. Her stomach rose and fell with every pant she let out. He drank in the vision before him even as he lowered his head to the top of her cleavage.

She knew what was in store. He would take a slow and very deliberate passage around her breasts making her yearn and hunger for the climax of feeling his mouth close on her growingly sensitive bud. He would nip here and there, lick in other areas, and suck in others. With the anticipation came an urgency that he would not give into. The more she tried to move so that his mouth would find her, the more he would move away. It drove her wild in two ways at once. He did know how to make her body sing.

Finally she felt his mouth pull away from her skin. She knew it was going to happen, and she knew he would make her wait for it. The seconds went by like hours as she felt his breath hit her slowly hardening nipple. Almost simultaneously another thunder roll was heard, and his mouth found her prize. She grabbed the back of his head as a half moan, half yell escaped her lips. She bit her lip and he bit her first on the left side, and then moved to the right.

His hands were attempting to lower her shorts right there. She wanted this to be magical, not just some lust filled event. She grabbed his wrist and tried to move him towards the bedroom. He moaned a resistance, and kept pulling on her waistband. She kept trying to move to the bedroom, and felt his leg slide behind hers. In a second she landed softly on the carpet and his mouth had moved to her belly. It didn't take long for her to give up the struggle.

Soon her shorts were sliding down her legs, and his kisses were fallowing. She felt his kisses, and nibbles down her belly, sideways to her ribs, back to the belly. He stopped at her belly button to kiss and lick her in way to give her a preview of things to come. Her hips ground against him as his hand sought out her heat. His tongue kept flicking against her small opening as his fingers found her now wet button. The two sensations shot the same kind of electricity that could be imagined filling the sky.

Soon her unspoken requests were being met as he relinquished his control of her belly button and began drifting southward again. H slid over to nibble on each hip, and while on the left one began to glide downward again. He got to her lightly trimmed patch when he pulled his mouth off of her, eliciting a soft whimper from her. She was rewarded with the feeling of his mouth on her right thigh, about an inch below where she really wanted it. She felt him sucking on her thigh almost the way a hungry vampire would feast on her, and enjoyed the feeling of hunger from him.

He then created further frustration in her by moving to her other thigh, and doing the same thing to her there. He teased her again by pulling his mouth off of her, at the same moment sliding his finger into her well lubricated slit. She felt the intruding finger glide in to her and immediately began searching for her soft, spongy button. As soon as he found it, all urgency left his movements. He slowly worked it from side to side stirring in her a need and desire she could not measure. She wanted to feel other parts of him in her, and he was drawing this out far longer than she was willing to wait. She reached down trying to pull him up to her, but he refused to go. Instead he leaned down and blew air on to her wetness. The lightning filled the apartment with its radiant white light yet again, and the roar of thunder was like the gun shot at the start of a foot race. As soon as it began he lowered his head to her parts and began to feast on her. He began by sucking on her lips, taking time to savor each one. When he was satisfied with that he would move his mouth up to her the folds around her button and carefully lick around it. This brought a cry out of her, as she wiggled her hips. He knew she wanted to feel release, and it was time. He lightly licked her swollen clit, and was met with a pleased sigh. He began lightly on the sensitive organ. A lick here and few more there, it was a nice pace. Soon his own hunger took over and began to suck and rapidly lick on her, all the while his finger doing its little dance inside of her. It did not take much for the waves of her first orgasm to wash over her. She felt her toes curl as her legs wrapped around him, her head went back and a primal scream came out from deep inside of her. Her body twitched a few times, and her breathing went hard. He kept at her until a second wave washed over her. This one left her feeling so totally consumed she did not think she could take anymore.

She pulled on him, this time he complied. He withdrew his finger and began to work his way back up to her, kissing each spot as he went back up. When he was face to face with her, he landed a crushing kiss on her lips. He felt her hands began to slide between them searching for his pants. He lifted himself up to remove his shirt, she sat up and quickly had his jeans unbuttoned. In seconds they were pushed off his legs, and she was once again under him.

His hardness was clearly evident as it bumped against her slightly. His lips found hers again, this time lighter. This wasn't the crushing kiss of passion and desire; this was the tender kiss of love and feeling. She felt him shift on top of her. She reached between them and guided him to her. It would not be hard to enter her, and she waited while accepting his kiss.

He pulled back his head to look in to her ocean blue eyes. There were no words needed. She knew how he felt, and yet could not bear to hear those words in this moment. As his mouth began to part to speak she placed the fingers from her other hand on his mouth softly shushing him. He then gently pushed against her.

It was the moment of a lifetime for him. To slowly reenter this woman that had held his heart. The woman who had so completely stolen his heart there would never be one who could measure up. She was his one and only. His queen. As he slid in to her, all felt right in the world again.

Their rhythm was slow and sensuous at first. The rocking of their hips meeting in perfect time made for perfect balance. Their hands entwining as the storm outside raged on. He kissed her neck as she turned her head giving him ample access to whatever he desired.

As they met each other her mind drifted back to the night he had tied her up. How animalistic he had been with her? It was amazing how completely different that night had been compared to this one. He had been forceful and almost savage in taking her that night, and now he was being gentle almost delicate with her.

He pushed into her deeper and deeper. She met each of his thrust with vigor and passion. She wanted this to last forever, and yet wanted the satisfaction of feeling his release. It just wasn't going to happen in this position apparently.

He slid out of her, and took her hips in his hands. The turning motion he made gave clear evidence of what he wanted. She obliged by rolling over on to her stomach and drawing her legs under herself, getting on to all fours. He smacked her on her butt, and she moaned. He put his hand where he had smacked her and drew his hand away, only to lightly touch her. He did this again, growing the anticipation of the slap. It didn't come on the first time, or the second. Not even on the third. He pulled her hips towards him, and she felt him positioning himself into her. He thrust once, then twice. On the third thrust he struck home sliding in to her. On his fourth thrust he cracked her firm end once again. A pleasureful yelp escaped from her. Soon he was thrusting harder, and deeper than before. She met his strokes wanting to feel him release on her. She looked back at him, seeing his head thrown back as his flesh collided with hers.

She closed her eyes and focused on what was going on inside of her. She felt his member pushing as deep as he could, all the while every now and then getting that painful pleasure of a smack on her elevated buttocks. She could feel his hunger and desire for her, which initiated a wave that she knew there would be no stopping. The surge of pleasure began to rise and soon it came crashing down upon her like a tidal wave. She bucked against him, involuntarily throwing her head back. In a flash his hand found her long hair and pulled her back further by intertwining his fingers in it. The timing of this move only intensified her wave.

Once she started coming down from her high, she wanted to put everything into making sure he hit his. She turned her head to look at him. He quickly met her eyes and could see the glazed over satisfaction in her gaze in the flash of light from a bolt of blue energy zipping by outside. She had been a very willing and fulfilled partner. As he looked deeper into her eyes, he saw something different. It was true he loved her, and desired her more than anything. He had always felt like an unequal in that respect. Now looking at her, he saw something different. He saw her hunger to please him, and as this realization sunk in, something happened that turned his passion from lust to a full-fledged hurricane of desire. She stared deep in his eyes, as he drank in her ocean blues, then she winked and gave an evil little smile.

In a flash she had disengaged herself from him, turned to face him and kissed him roughly. While kissing him she slid back on to her back and guided him back to her love canal. As he slid back into her, she hooked her ankles around his waist trapping him inside of her. She broke the kiss and moved her lips to his ear and whispered something truly magical to his hopeless romantic soul.

"Take me like you have never taken anyone before, because I want to be the last girl who ever gets to feel your cock inside of her." with that she pulled her legs as tight as possible against him, forcing him deep within her. It was almost more than he could stand.

No it was more than he could stand. With just a few quick thrusts, he knew it wouldn't be much longer before he erupted. This created dilemma in his mind for they had no protection. What if she didn't release him before he came? They were not married, and a child out of wedlock, well he had been down that road before and it wasn't fun.

But that would not be a worry for the moment. He loved this feeling of being trapped as he pushed into her. He loved the fact that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. This is all he had ever dreamed of, being loved and wanted equally. He picked up his pace, and felt the inevitable coming faster. He gave a warning grunt but her legs did not open. He pushed against her knees but they would not budge. He opened his mouth to try and vocalize but she quickly kissed him. He broke contact with her just enough to utter some kind of sounds.

"I'm goin..."

"I know. I want to feel it happen. Let it happen." With that he exploded inside of her.

They spent a few minutes panting and trying to get their breath back. The rest of the evening they basked in each other. Making love a few times, cuddling in between. They snacked on carrots and other things, and even bathed together, one of his favorite things to do. Eventually sleep would consume them and it would be peaceful as they cuddled throughout the night.

As it usually happened for them she would rise earlier. She would use the restroom, make the rounds of the apartment, feed the dog, and start the coffee. She walked back into the bedroom and saw him lying there. He had once said that they never said good-bye to each other in a love making kind of way. They both had conveyed that they loved morning sex, and she really did want him to feel cared about more so than the first run they had.

She silently climbed onto the bed untying her robe and letting it fall to the floor as she did so. She looked at his cubby body and found a masculine beauty in it. No he would never be Brad Pitt, but he would be all hers, and that fact was worth way more than wash board abs.

With soft fingers she slid the blanket away from his midsection, slowly unveiling him more and more to eyes as she drank him in in the soft morning light. Soon her intended target appeared slightly stiff, and full of potential. She looked at his face one last time to make sure he was still in a deep sleep.

Her fingers moved slowly as she gently wrapped her hand around his hot flesh. She dared not stroke him too much too soon; she wanted to savor this moment. Her head moved at a snail's pace as her mouth slowly opened to lightly kiss the tip of him with a crack between her lips. She would do this again slowly opening more of her mouth, and yet again until the spongy tip was partially inserted in her mouth.

She changed the angle of her head and gave his shaft a slow, long lick from tip to base on the bottom, then came back the same way on the side. He tasted of salt, and remnants of her. This thought got her juices going again. Hunger began to feed her movements as she took his tip in her mouth and she coated it with her saliva. Her next bob would take her further down the shaft feeling his hot velvet covered member in her mouth. She wanted more of him, and so she took more of him. She wanted his wake up to be the best ever. As she began her slow bobbing action, her hand began to message his shaft, rotating to create a pleasureful friction on him. He must have enjoyed this for he uttered a moan from his sleep.

She continued her slow bobbing and twist, as a new element got added. Her other hand slid upwards and gently caressed his balls bumping her chin every now and then. Her coating on him was good enough that she could afford a few hand strokes while she gently took each of his testicles in her mouth and hand. She would gently suck on one while fondling the other and then vice versa. His hips shifted as she began to feel him wake up.

He had just begun to sit up and reach for her, when she placed a hand on his chest and pushed him down. This was about him, as he had made it about her numerous times before. Although she did have to admit her kitten was on fire. A problem to deal with after the current situation had been resolved.

She moved back to his shaft and resumed her work on him. His taste was amazing, and she had never realized how much it had been missed. The anticipation for the climax was killing her. That meant her strokes, both hand and oral, became longer and more frequent. His hips met her a few times, demonstrating he wanted this as bad as she did. She pulled off of him to lick and caress some more. Her jaw was getting tired but that would not stop the onslaught. Everything is doable with will power.

She gobbled his friend again, swirling her tongue around his head, feeling it give up some of its pre-cum, a delicious treat. Was it more the taste of the substance or the taste of success in her work that was sweeter? She did not know, but relished in both equally. Again his hips lifted to meet her waiting mouth. She then decided to hold her head steady and let him fuck her mouth. It wasn't long before his hand found hers, and she being to bob yet again, this time with more fervor, and a faster pace. Within seconds of this move she was rewarded with a thick stream of salty victory. She gulped down the first wave, and the second. His convulsing member was lodged in her mouth, and the feeling of it was indescribable. The knowing of how much he loved it when she gave him this was fulfilling her, and she knew it would be returned. That was just who he was. Seconds later she was on her back, and their day was off to a thrilling start.

"Sir, excuse me sir..." a voice called out to him. He looked in the direction of the voice with a slight irritation. It was his job to serve the guests, that didn't mean he wanted to be interrupted when having these thoughts.

"How can I help?" he asked unenthusiastically.

"Our waitress was supposed to bring us some more fires, and we haven't seen her in a few minutes." Requested the slightly overweight forty year old woman in front of him.

"Of course. I'll go grab some for you. Is there anything else I can do?"

"No just the fries, thank you" she said with a smile on her face.

He willed his body away from the bar where he had been leaning. He looked over at the clock, and only a minute had ticked off of it. That whole fantasy had taken one minute to play out in his mind.

And fantasy is what it was. It had been almost a year since she had left. A year had gone by without as much as a peep. Well besides the anonymous message left on some message board, but that could hardly count seeing as she didn't do it directly. No it had been a year, and he had changed in that year. He was sure she had too. Probably not in the same ways he had. He was more cynical now. The desire for marriage and a wife was buried deep inside under regret, self-loathing, and a small amount of anger. Not to forget he couldn't remember the last time he had prayed to God. He still defended God at a seconds notice at work, but just felt disconnected.

Not a good feeling for a guy getting ready to launch a public speaking career, and a book tour. But you have to go through the valleys to reach the majesty of the peak. He wanted to believe that there was someone out there who would love him, but that hope was buried too. He had met his soul mate, and she chose someone else.

But he had grown a little. Instead of hating her he wished her well. Instead of cutting himself every day, he now asked himself how he could talk to schools and youth groups about this addiction if he couldn't stop doing it. Where would the victory be? He just wanted to be happy, and prayed that whoever she had chosen over him was treating her right. She was a gift, and they had better realize that.

He shook his head as he walked around the bar. As he was walking by, one of the regulars grabbed his arm and began a conversation about the bartenders' upcoming book. He tried to end it quickly but the man would not let it go. He felt a wave of warm air hit his face as the summer snuck its way into the burger joint. He looked over in the direction of the door, and then back at the guest. Suddenly he shot his gaze back to the door, a perfect double take.

12