Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe I could too," Stacey said, so softly Kelsey could barely hear her.

Kelsey's heart ached again, and she wrapped her arms around Stacey as her friend began to cry even harder. She leaned her head against Stacey's, trying to give her some comfort.

After several minutes, Stacey lifted her face. "I'm sorry for interfering."

"It's okay," Kelsey said. "You meant well."

"Do you think I should go talk to Damon and Amanda, and tell them what I've done?"

Kelsey shook her head. "No, because I don't know if she's talked to Damon about it yet. If she hasn't, then you showing up would just force her to deal with it when she's not ready. I'll talk with her tonight, and we'll figure out what to do then."

"Please let me know if there's anything at all that I can do to help," Stacey said, biting her lip.

"I will," Kelsey said. She drew a deep breath, then she kissed her friend on the cheek. "I'm sorry I got angry at you. I just couldn't figure out why you'd done all that. It makes more sense now."

Stacey shrugged, and she gave Kelsey a wan smile. "I think it's better for me if people get angry at me once in awhile. Maybe it'd finally stop me from doing so many stupid things!"

"I dunno about that, Stace. Even if I got angry at you more often, you'd still be blonde!" Kelsey said with an impish grin.

"Oh... you little brat!" Stacey exclaimed, before bursting into happy laughter. She quickly turned to face Kelsey, grabbing her by the wrists and forcing her hands over her head, even as she pushed her down into the couch.

Kelsey giggled and tried to struggle free, but Stacey's size and strength made it pretty much a lost battle. Not that she was really trying very hard to escape, anyways.

Stacey leaned over Kelsey and bent down to give her best friend a deep, lingering kiss. She felt Kelsey's legs lock behind her back as her tongue slid inside Kelsey's mouth, and they spent several wonderful minutes making out. After Stacey let up for some air, she snuck her hand down Kelsey's tummy, inching it towards Kel's skirt. Her fingers were practically dying to get at that incredible pussy.

"Stace, wait!" Kelsey gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" Stacey asked, her face turning decidedly unhappy at the prospect of being rejected.

"I promised Carynne that if we were going to have make-up sex, we'd join her in the shower for it," Kelsey said with a luscious grin.

Stacey's worried look quickly evaporated, to be replaced with one of pure desire. "Think she's up for another round of 'Stuff the Carynne?'" she asked with an evil smirk.

"Why don't we go find out?" Kelsey suggested.

Both girls laughed and giggled as they practically raced upstairs, and Carynne's happy squeal when the two of them joined her in the luxurious shower was heard by beach-goers in a wide radius around their villa.

*** ***

The beach club was packed as always, and Kelsey smiled at several admirers as she and her friends made their way across the wooden floor towards the bar. She had certainly dressed to impress, wearing a short, black skirt that made her ass and legs look amazing. She'd debated on wearing a t-shirt, but had finally settled—with a lot of urging from Carynne—on just wearing a lacy, black bra. Over that she was wearing an open, cream-colored jacket. Her ensemble certainly got her the attention she wanted—and loved. Plenty of guys were just openly staring at the sight of her tits so proudly on display.

Carynne and Stacey had done their absolute best to wear her out in the shower, with amazing success, and afterwards she'd taken one of the most comfortable naps she'd had in ages, warmly wrapped in Carynne's arms. She'd felt fantastic when she woke up, but of course the reality of the situation came crashing in again pretty quickly.

She'd kept an eye on Damon and Amanda during dinner and the walk over to the club, but so far the two of them seemed to be behaving like they always did, which was to say that Amanda was constantly touching and kissing Damon, and he acted goofy because of it.

They were both dressed very nicely too. Amanda had decided to go casual; she was wearing her favorite pair of jeans, which made her ass look absolutely incredible, though Kelsey knew full well they took her several minutes to put on. To go with it she'd chosen a tight, dark blue top which exposed a nice bit of her tummy and left her right shoulder completely bare all the way to her breasts. The neckline was plunging, and it showed off a delectable amount of cleavage. She'd finished her simple-yet-utterly-sexy look with a pair of comfy sneakers.

Damon, on the other hand, had really dressed up, wearing a very nice pair of black slacks that he normally only wore with a suit, over a stylish pair of black leather dress shoes. He'd also chosen one of his more expensive dress shirts, in dark red. He looked very chic, Kelsey thought. As she was watching them, Amanda whispered something in his ear, then nibbled on it. His already goofy grin got even bigger, and he looked at her with undisguised longing.

Kelsey smiled at her brother. She loved that he was so obviously smitten with Amanda, and she endured the pain in her tummy at the memory that, not too long ago, he used to be the same way with her. For the first time, she seriously began to wonder if her decision had been simply wrong. She'd convinced herself that she could get over both Damon and Amanda with a clean break, but after what had happened with Amanda in the fitting room she was nowhere near as sure anymore. If anything, her desire for the two of them had simply multiplied tenfold. Though she knew it wasn't her decision, she began to hope and even pray that their relationship could handle Carynne joining in along with her.

Of course, before she could even think of something like that, she had to deal with the ramifications of earlier that day. She'd run over a thousand scenarios in her mind to try to talk to the two of them about what had happened in the bikini shop, but her uncertainty over her brother's reaction and what would happen after that was keeping her tight-lipped so far. She didn't think he'd go so far as to feel that Amanda had cheated on him, but she wasn't completely sure either. Amanda had joined in, if only briefly, to drink Siara's pussy juice, after all.

Kelsey sighed and figured she'd get a few drinks first—hopefully the alcohol would give her the courage to talk to Damon and Amanda. She knew they had to talk it all out, for everyone's sake, and she was firmly determined to do so that night. She just needed to wait for the right time.

"Carynne?" Siara asked from behind as the group approached the bar. The British girl was wearing a short, black, low cut halter dress which looked very glamorous and sexy on her slender figure, and her four-inch pumps were giving her ass an incredibly perky look. Kelsey briefly thought back to how amazing it had been when Siara's cum was spraying all over her face, and she felt a little twitch in her fingers at the idea of tearing that dress right off Siara's body.

"Yeah?" Carynne asked, turning to face her new friend.

"I hate you!" Siara grinned.

Carynne laughed happily, and she gave Ryan a coy look, winking at him and throwing a few air-kisses his way for good measure. Ryan returned her faux-flirting with a good-natured grin, then he shrugged his shoulders as if to say that he couldn't help it. He'd dressed pretty nicely too, with a navy colored pair of Dockers, a forest-green Ralph Lauren polo and black leather dress shoes.

Kelsey laughed at the joke. Carynne was wearing one of her favorite t-shirts, and Siara had obviously only just seen what was on the back of it. The front of it read: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful," while the back added: "Hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am." Carynne loved trotting out the tight, black t-shirt just for giggles every now and then. She'd paired the t-shirt with a small and deliciously tight pair of dark blue boy shorts, as well as a pair of sneakers. She looked like a high school freshman, sweet and innocent. Kelsey grinned at that thought. Sweet, yes, but innocent?

"It's not just her boyfriend, baby. I think you're beautiful too," Kelsey said as she drew closer to Carynne.

"Awww, so are you!" Carynne said happily, giving Kelsey a hungry, wet kiss, to the obvious delight of the crowd around them.

"Are you girls going to put on another show for us tonight?" a good-looking white guy, perhaps in his late twenties, asked eagerly.

"Maybe," Carynne grinned. "Be nice to us, and you'll find out!"

Kelsey took hold of Carynne's wrist and gently pulled her towards the bar. "Come on, Captain Flirt! Time to leave your admirers alone."

Carynne giggled and gave Kelsey another kiss. "Okay. You're more fun to flirt with anyways!"

"You did a lot more than just flirt with me earlier," Kelsey said, pretending to be coy, to her lover's delight.

"Mmmm, I know, it was so awesome! I couldn't believe how hard we got you to cum!"

Kelsey blushed slightly, but her grin was undeniably proud. They made it over to the bar without any other disruptions, where Stacey ordered rum and cokes for everyone; they all toasted to their trip the next day, which Ryan had confirmed was all set. Stacey had dressed pretty casually as well, wearing a pair of jean shorts, a white t-shirt and a white, sleeveless vest—adorned with a variety of dazzling rhinestones—which she'd left unbuttoned at the bottom.

Everyone downed their rum and coke, the guys a bit faster than the girls, and they ordered another round. Before the bartender could take care of their request, however, Amanda said, "Let's go dancing!" after which she pulled Damon to the crowded dance floor.

The others quickly followed suit, leaving the bartender looking around in confusion to see where his customers had gone, and soon everyone was dancing, booty-bumping and generally having a great time. Amanda especially seemed to be in a wild mood, pulling off her sexiest dance moves and almost continuously grinding her ass against Damon's crotch, right in plain view of all their friends who were dancing around them.

"Looks like someone's getting lucky tonight!" Ryan grinned at Siara, while again watching Amanda give Damon a particularly sexy grind session.

"It looks like it, yes. I'm so jealous of the way she can dance!" Siara said with a mournful sigh.

"Come on, babe, you know I love the way you dance," Ryan said, giving her a supportive smooch.

Siara didn't reply, instead just thinking to herself that she really had to tell him what she'd done that afternoon. Though she was hopeful he wouldn't be too angry, she didn't quite know how to broach the subject. Instead she just kept dancing and watched Amanda turn Damon on more and more until he seemed just about ready to blow.

"How on Earth can it be possible for you to move your hips that way?" Siara asked in exasperation, after trying—and failing—for the dozenth time to pull off one of Amanda's more intricate dance moves.

"I dunno." Amanda shrugged with a cute smile. "I guess I'm just lucky to be so flexible."

"Yeah, it's luck, alright. Your flexibility has nothing to do with your boy toy bending you every which way at night!" Carynne quipped.

"Carynne!" Amanda gasped, breaking into a gorgeous blush. It lasted for several seconds, then she began to laugh, throwing Damon a guilty glance.

Damon merely grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "Always happy to help!"

"Mmmm, I know you are," Amanda practically purred, giving Damon her most luscious, sensual smile. She grinned slightly as she saw his reaction; he was practically drooling, and she knew he'd ravage her the second they left club, which was exactly her plan. She hoped that by turning him on so much his mind would stop working, so he'd be more forgiving when she admitted to him what she'd done that afternoon.

She glanced over at Kelsey and smiled when she saw her best friend give her an encouraging grin. Kelsey knew her so well, of course, that it seemed likely she realized exactly why Amanda was driving Damon so crazy. She thought back to earlier that afternoon, and how wonderful it had been to feel Kelsey cum again, as well as to cover her former lover's face in her cum.

She shook herself out of her reverie when she felt Damon push his hard-on against her ass, and she eagerly ground herself back against him. He bent over and kissed her cheek, then put his face against hers cheek-to-cheek, whispering, "You're driving me nuts, you know."

She grinned and nodded. "I know. I want you to fuck my brains out tonight," she whispered back as they kept up their little game of bump-and-grind. Her grin grew even bigger when she felt him swallow quite heavily. She stuck her ass out a little further, almost as if trying to trap his cock between her cheeks, and intensified her grinding.

The song that was playing, some eastern-European techno-rave, ended, and rather than segue smoothly into the next song, the DJ let the entire place go quiet. "Alright, me fine people... karaoke time!" the DJ, a tall, lanky black guy with some ridiculously long dreadlocks, suddenly belted out through the microphone in a seemingly staged Jamaican accent. He was up on a small podium near the back of the club, along with all his equipment. The girls almost seemed surprised that it was even there—they'd never noticed it before.

A chorus of cheers, mixed with quite a few boos, went up, to which the DJ replied, "Chill, it just be few songs, don't ya know! And this time 'round we not gon' have any squealers up here!"

"You better not!" someone in the audience shouted in reply.

"Don't worry, I've got me bat ready, man!" the DJ laughed. "So who want to come up first?"

As a pretty black girl in her mid-twenties quickly made her way to the stage, Stacey turned towards her friends with a grimace. "Great... karaoke."

"I take it you're not a big fan?" Ryan asked with an amused look.

"No," she replied somewhat distastefully.

"That's just because you've never heard someone great!" Siara chimed in. "Will you sing for me, Ryan? Please?"

Ryan shrugged. "If you want me to, babe, sure."

Siara nodded quite eagerly, and the rest of the girls began staring inquisitively at Ryan. He held up his hands, as if to ward off any comments, shaking his head for good measure.

"Come on, spill already!" Carynne laughed.

"Just wait and see," Ryan said with a cheeky smile.

"Siara obviously thinks you're something special. Is that true?" Stacey chimed in.

"Nah, I'm nowhere near as good as she says I am," Ryan replied with a modest shrug.

"Bollocks! You're awesome, and you know it!" Siara countered.

He put his hand in the small of Siara's back, pulling her closer to give her a huge kiss. "If I sing your favorite song, will you do the same naughty things to me that Amanda's gonna do to Damon tonight?" he whispered in her ear.

Siara threw a quick glance at Amanda, who was still teasing Damon to distraction, then she nodded.

"One song for my lady, coming up!" he grinned. Before the girls could ask him any more questions, he made his way over to the stage, where the black girl was just starting with Beyonce's "Single Ladies."

"Is he really that good?" Stacey asked Siara, both of them watching Ryan squeeze through the crowd towards the podium.

"Yes, he is," Siara said. "He's got a wonderful voice, and I love hearing him sing."

"This should be interesting then. By the way, have you told him about... you know, what happened earlier?"

Siara shook her head and began to blush quite heavily. "No, I haven't."

"Are you embarrassed that you did it?" Stacey asked with concern in her voice, even as she took Siara's hand between hers and squeezed it.

"No, not at all. I loved it. I'm just a little worried about how to break the news to him that I cheated on him. With four girls!"

Stacey went to stand a little closer to Siara, bringing up her hand to kiss it. "Don't look at it as cheating. Look at it as preparing yourself to give him what he's been wanting for a long time."

"What's that?"

"You told me he never stops talking about wanting a threesome, remember?" Stacey said sultrily.

"Yes..."

"So give him one!"

Siara was quiet for a few moments as she thought it over. "Well, I guess it would work as an excuse. But who would..." Siara said, then she trailed off as she looked Stacey deeply in the eyes. "You?"

Stacey nodded. "I'd love to join you two."

Siara's blush intensified. "You know that this afternoon was my first time, right? With girls, I mean."

"Uh-huh," Stacey breathed, her face slowly inching closer to Siara's.

"And I didn't really do anything. You girls did all the work, so to speak..."

"It's okay, don't worry. I'd be more than happy to show you what to do. And I'm sure that Ryan would have some suggestions for you as well."

"Oh, I know he would, yes!" Siara said with a nervous little giggle. Her eyes were flitting this way and that, trying to avoid gazing for too long on Stacey's face, which was now distractingly close. "Have you had many threesomes?"

"Only a few times where there were a boy and a girl involved. All the other threesomes and foursomes I've had have been with girls only. But they were always a ton of fun."

Siara just nodded, her eyes quickly scanning the faces of the other girls. Amanda was still occupied with teasing Damon, but both Kelsey and Carynne were grinning at her, and they each threw her a saucy wink. Either they were able to overhear her conversation with Stacey, or they were just guessing what it was about.

"I can tell you that I've never wanted one as badly as I want to have one with you and him," Stacey finally said, right before her lips touched Siara's.

Siara moaned as she felt Stacey's tongue slide inside her mouth once again, and her knees almost buckled at the sensation. She kissed the gorgeous blonde girl back for a few seconds, then she regretfully broke the contact. "Let's not... get carried away, Stacey," she gasped. "I don't want Ryan to see us and get the wrong idea."

Stacey just laughed cutely. "Honey, trust me: When a guy like him sees girls kissing, he gets exactly the right idea!"

Siara stared at her for a moment, then she laughed too. She grabbed Stacey's hand, and they both turned towards the stage where the black girl was finishing her somewhat lackluster performance to several seconds of randomly scattered applause. The girl stormed off the stage in a huff, apparently angered at the lack of appreciation for her earth-shattering talent.

Ryan got up on the podium and talked to the DJ for a few moments. The DJ seemed a little confused, then tapped away at his keyboard for a few moments. He gave Ryan a regretful look as he shook his head.

Ryan, apparently unperturbed, quickly hopped down back-stage, and returned a few seconds later holding a guitar.

"Where the heck did he get that guitar?" Carynne asked.

"It's gotta be the DJ's. He drags it out of here every night at closing, remember?" Kelsey explained patiently, though with a slight mocking tone in her voice.

"Hey, I have far more important things on my mind when we leave this place. You can't blame me for not noticing stupid little details!" Carynne grinned.

Kelsey returned her grin, sliding her hand over Carynne's perky ass. "I don't blame you at all. I'm glad I keep you so occupied," she whispered sensually.

Carynne's smile was dazzling, and their mouths quickly met for another kiss.

"Now we jammin'! We be runnin' acoustic tonight, me boys and girls!" the DJ said, right before putting his mic up on a stand in front of Ryan.

Ryan threw a big smile in Siara's direction, then he began playing a simple, yet very melodious riff. After repeating it twice, he started singing, "Mother doesn't know where love has gone. She says it must be youth, that keeps us feeling strong..."

EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers