Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers

Damon got a bit of a foolish look on his face as he stared at his gorgeous sister. "Sorry... I wasn't really thinking very clearly at that point."

Kelsey fumed for a few more seconds, then she swallowed audibly and sank back down to her spot beside Carynne. "Okay, well, Amanda explained what she did. All three of us are sorry, Damon. Obviously we'd not have gotten here without Stacey's clever manipulation, but it did happen, and there's no use pretending it didn't. Are you going to be okay with it?" Her voice actually trembled at the end, and she was praying in her mind that he wouldn't be angry.

Damon nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, but there is a condition attached to it."

Kelsey frowned in confusion. "What's that?"

"That the next time you get so slutty in a fitting room somewhere, sis, you let me at least watch!" he grinned. "That's the second time I've missed it, and it's pissing me off!"

The girls looked surprised for a moment, then they burst out in giggles. "I promise that next time I'll let you join in, doofus," Kelsey said elatedly.

Damon gave his sister a quick grin before turning to Amanda. "I love you, sweetheart," he said sincerely. "Don't worry about this afternoon, okay?"

Amanda just burst into tears, unable to speak, and she wrapped her arms around him while burying her face in his neck. He held her tightly while she cried against him. Both Kelsey and Carynne came closer, wrapping their arms around Amanda and hugging her from behind to comfort her as best they could.

Amanda's grief ran its course over several minutes, after which she leaned back and smiled at him. "Thank you for always being so wonderful."

"You deserve it," he said kindly.

"You really have been taken over by someone else!" Kelsey teased him.

He gave her a mock-angry glare. "Have you ever been spanked on a beach, Kel?"

"No, but I'd love to try it," she giggled. She leaned closer to give him a hug and a kiss, after which she and Carynne sat back down. "So... I guess you both realize that there's another thing I really want to talk about."

"Yeah. Go ahead, Kel." He pulled Amanda between his legs, with her back against his chest, leaning his chin on her head and wrapping his arms protectively around her. Amanda almost purred as she snuggled deeply in his strong arms.

Kelsey gave them a beautiful smile. "I've talked with you about why I haven't been in your bed anymore, recently. That I feel bad for Carynne when I go do it, and that it feels like I'm cheating on her."

"Kel..." Carynne whispered.

"Sshhh, it's okay, baby. I've told them that it had nothing to do with you, or at least, that it wasn't anything you pushed me to do. It was completely my decision, based on how I felt."

Both Damon and Amanda nodded, and they gave supportive smiles to Carynne, to show her that they understood it wasn't her desire to have Kelsey stop seeing the two of them.

"The reason I chose to make that decision was because of your agreement, you know, your exclusivity. You'd made an exception for me, but you didn't do so for Carynne or Stacey, and so breaking up with you was really the only option I could see. For some reason, I thought that if we could just have a clean break, it'd hurt for awhile, and then we'd get over it," Kelsey said softly, even as a single tear slid down her face. "But based off how miserable we've all been, I think it's pretty obvious that that's not really gonna happen."

"No..." Amanda whispered, also crying. Damon kissed the top of her head while he wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand. Carynne was gnawing her bottom lip, trying to hold herself together.

"I don't know how else to say it besides just coming out and saying it: I want you to make that same exception for Carynne that you've made for me. I know you've promised to be exclusive with each other, and I love you guys for doing what I asked you to do, which was to focus on each other, and I'm proud of you for sticking with it so awesomely. But I hate how miserable we've all been because of this, and... and I want to get back with you two, and I want Carynne to be able to join us. With both of you, not just with Amanda."

"I would really love to," Carynne said softly. "I've missed you both a ton, even though—like Kelsey—I admired your decision to be exclusive. The last thing I want is to hurt you guys, any of you, and you know you don't have to worry about me trying to break you up or—"

Amanda quickly put her finger against Carynne's lips. "Sshhh, baby. Of course we know that. Our exclusivity was never about us being worried that you or Stacey or Mikaela or anyone else would try to drive a wedge between Damon and myself. It was more... we..." she faltered, trying to put into words what was so clear in her mind.

"After the whole thing with Kim, and realizing how we got started, Amanda and I were worried that the foundation of our relationship was built on shaky ground, so to speak," Damon cut in, his voice very serious. "And we were afraid that if we just kept on having group sex—whenever, with whomever—we'd never get that deep commitment to each other we really wanted, and needed."

"I'm sorry. About Kim and all that," Kelsey said quietly, hanging her head as the old guilt surged through her again.

Amanda just bent forward and kissed her. Not lustfully or hungrily, but gently and full of support and encouragement. "Don't be sorry. We'd agreed to bury this, remember?"

Kelsey nodded through her tears, putting on a brave smile. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry, sis. I didn't mention it to make you feel guilty," Damon said remorsefully. "I just wanted to show what we were thinking at the time. We felt that by being exclusive, we could focus on each other completely and replace that shaky foundation with one that was based on our mutual love until it was strong enough to handle anything."

"Well, almost anything," Amanda said with a wan smile. "It would never have handled you not being there, Kel."

"No, it wouldn't have. We both love you like crazy, and you were such an integral part of us that we knew we'd never make it without you."

Kelsey smiled and sobbed at the same time. "I love you too. I love you both so much it fucking hurts!"

Everyone smiled at Kelsey's use of a profanity, which she rarely did. It just showed how serious she was.

"Of course, we never stopped to consider how your new boyfriend, or girlfriend, would feel about your sweet little deal with us, and we're really sorry about that, Carynne," Amanda said.

Carynne shook her head. "No, it's okay. I knew full well going into a relationship with Kel that you and Damon would always be a part of that; that you'd always be a part of her. As long as I didn't get lost in your relationship, I didn't have an issue with it."

"I guess nobody ever figured I would be the one with the issue with it, huh?" Kelsey said with a little smile.

"No, we hadn't really thought of that, to be honest," Amanda replied, giving Kel another kiss.

"Yeah, that was a bit of a surprise," Damon said with a chuckle.

"So, what do we do?" Kelsey asked. "About Carynne joining us if we'd get together, I mean?"

Damon and Amanda looked at each other. "Well, I mean, I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't thought about it," Damon said. "I'm just not... I guess you're okay with it, right? I mean... after what happened this afternoon."

"In what way are we talking about you joining us, though?" Amanda asked Carynne. "Don't get me wrong, honey: I love you, I really do, and I've missed you every day since we went exclusive, but I'm not in love with you, not like I am with Damon and Kelsey."

Carynne's face turned tragic, and she put both her hands over her heart. "Oh, right through my heart. That really hurts, you know!"

Everyone was frozen still for a moment, then they burst out giggling, finally realizing that Carynne was joking. "You little tease!" Kelsey admonished, gently slapping her girlfriend's shoulder.

Carynne grinned in reply before her face became serious again. "Look, I just want Kelsey to be happy. I'm okay with the way things were, though I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't like it a lot better if I was allowed to join in with you guys. I love you both, and I've really missed those awesome foursomes we've had! But I love you as my friends, and because you're both so sexy; I don't love you like my life-partners or anything. I don't see myself getting married to you in some weird four-way ceremony or whatever they'll come up with next."

Kelsey turned to her brother as everyone laughed at Carynne's joke. "What about you, Damon?"

"He just misses that tight little ass of hers," Amanda grinned, reaching behind her head to run her fingers through Damon's hair and mess it up.

"Hey!" Damon laughed, quickly wrapping both his arms around Amanda's body and launching an all-out kissing attack. She began to squeal and giggle as she desperately tried to squirm out from under his relentless kisses.

"Oh whatever! You know it's true!" Kelsey giggled, watching the two of them fool around like little children. Carynne got up on all fours and stuck her fantastic ass—clad in her deliciously tight shorts—out in Damon's direction, wiggling it enticingly.

Damon nodded once he finally relented on Amanda. "You really do have an amazing ass, Carynne. I already have the girls with the two best asses in the world, I guess I can handle the three best asses in the world as well," he said glibly.

"Wow, such noble sacrifice!" Amanda said, poking him in his ribs with her elbow. In reply, he just grinned at her and kissed her again.

"Okay, but seriously," Amanda said after she'd enjoyed his kisses for a moment, turning in his embrace so she could look at him. "You're okay with making an exception for her?"

He nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Well... I always thought you were just really very serious about it, and—"

"What, me?" he interrupted her. "I thought you were adamant about it?"

"No. Well, I wanted it, of course, but if it had been up to me, I probably would have suggested we let Carynne join before this. I just thought you wouldn't want to."

Damon let out a deep sigh. "And I thought the same about you."

They both looked at each other for a moment, then they grinned. "I guess we need to work on our communication skills a bit more, still," Amanda said lightheartedly.

"I guess so!" Damon said with a wry smile.

Kelsey nudged Carynne. "Beauty and The Beast, right there. Not a functioning brain-cell between them."

Carynne giggled loudly. "If they're the Beauty and the Beast, who does that make you? Lumiere? Oh, no, wait! You're the teapot!"

It hung in the air for a second, then Kelsey turned to her girlfriend with a large scowl. "Hey! Did you just backhandedly call me fat again, Captain Comic Book?!" she said in totally fake indignation.

Carynne got up on her knees in front of Kelsey. "I would never do that," she grinned, right before kissing her.

Kelsey pretended to pout for a few more seconds before relenting, letting her fingers trail through Carynne's hair as they kissed for quite awhile.

When they finally let up, Damon and Amanda were smiling at them. "You two really do look awesome together," Amanda said sincerely. "I'm really happy for you both."

"Thank you," Kelsey and Carynne said simultaneously, both with a gorgeous smile on their face.

"I'm sorry I've been jealous of you, Carynne."

"You were?" Kelsey asked, clearly surprised.

Amanda nodded, her face turning red. "Yes," she said, sounding ashamed. "All I could think about was what I wanted, which was you back with us, Kel. I never really stopped to think about what you wanted, or what Carynne wanted. And I'm really sorry."

Carynne waved her off. "It's okay. It's not anything else than what I felt when you two were together."

Kelsey looked at her girlfriend and gasped. "What?" Her surprise was echoed by Amanda.

"I was kinda jealous of Amanda when we were in high school. I hid it well, since obviously neither of you ever knew, but not a day would go by when I didn't secretly wish it was me who was with you, Kel," Carynne said earnestly. "I'm sorry, Amanda. It wasn't meant to be mean against you."

"I know," Amanda replied. "You just wanted to be with her."

"But... guys, you're both being silly!" Kelsey objected. "I was the lucky one both times, not you!"

"Oh whatever!" Carynne snorted. "Every single person in the world would be lucky to be with you!"

"Yeah, no kidding!" Amanda agreed. "Stop selling yourself short like that. You know you are amazing!"

Kelsey looked at both of them, halfway torn between crying and laughing. "Come here, both of you," she said, opening her arms.

Both Amanda and Carynne quickly complied, joining Kelsey in her hug. It wasn't too long before Kelsey's mouth began to search out Amanda's, after which it drew Carynne into the kiss as well. Tongues started to flash, and deep, satisfied moans were uttered by all three girls as they kissed.

Kelsey leaned her head back after a few moments while Amanda and Carynne kept kissing, motioning for a wildly grinning Damon to come closer. He obeyed eagerly, and she tangled her hand in his hair even as her mouth sought out his. His kiss was hungry and aggressive, and he quickly pushed her down into the wet sand. She locked her arms around him and kissed him in earnest, loving the feel of his body pressing down against hers.

Amanda and Carynne both lay down beside them, joining their mouths to the kissing frenzy. For a timeless while, they were all lost in their newly rediscovered happiness.

It was much later when they finally let up, each of them drawing in deep breaths of air to quiet their thundering hearts. Kelsey shivered wildly, the cold from being pushed down into the wet sand for so long having crept up inside her.

"We should go inside," Amanda suggested, her voice smoky hot. "All four of us."

Kelsey's eyes flashed with joy. "Does that mean..."

Amanda nodded. "Yes. We want you back, Kel, and we'd love to have Carynne with us again as well. Right?" she added questioningly as she looked at Damon.

"Yes," he just said simply with a big, silly smile that made her giggle. "But first I want you!You're getting my first load."

She reached out and gently cupped his raging hard-on through his pants. "I guess all my teasing earlier tonight got to you, hmmm?"

"Yes," he groaned, shivering at the feel of her touch.

"That's okay with you guys, right?" Amanda asked the other girls.

"Of course," Kelsey said sweetly.

"Totally," Carynne added. "Can we watch him give you that load, though?"

Amanda and Damon both nodded. "Yes!"

"Cool! I'd love to watch you two go at it, but I can't guarantee that I'll keep my hands to myself, though. I'm horny as hell!" Carynne moaned.

"How about I give those hands of yours something to do?" Kelsey whispered seductively. Carynne just grinned, and she quickly got up, reaching down to help Kelsey up as well.

Damon simply picked Amanda up in his arms, quickly walking towards their villa, even as Amanda kept kissing him over and over. After they arrived at the door, it took them a few moments to find their key, but eventually they all gratefully trooped into the dark villa.

Kelsey hit the light switch, bathing the hallway in a soft, golden light. "Can I please take a shower first?" she asked with chattering teeth. "I'm freezing, and I have sand in all kinds of places where I really don't want any!"

"Ooh, can I come?" Carynne asked, eager for a repeat of that afternoon.

"You better cum!" Kelsey said with a bright, sunshine smile.

Amanda gave Damon a longing glance, and he quickly nodded. "I could do with a shower too. We'll join you two."

"Mmmm, yummy!" Carynne laughed, even as she already began shrugging herself out of her t-shirt while walking towards the stairs. The others were close on her heels, also discarding clothes as they went. By the time they'd reached the wonderfully large shower, the girls were all naked, except for Amanda, who was only partially naked in Damon's arms. He gently let her down, then Kelsey and Carynne teasingly started peeling off the rest of her clothes, delivering kisses to every part of her body while he practically tore his own pants and shirt off.

His eyes were practically falling out of their sockets at the sight of the three goddesses naked. He'd seen them naked before, of course—many, many times, in the case of Amanda and Kelsey. Even so, they were so hot that it was impossible for any sane man not to get excited seeing them without clothes on. He wanted nothing more than to sink his hard cock in any one of those delicious holes that were on offer.

"Let's get in the shower," Amanda sighed, her voice husky because of Kelsey licking her belly button. Carynne was behind her, the little nymph's teeth nibbling softly on her earlobe, and the combined teasing action from her two friends was driving her crazy.

Kelsey simply nodded, getting up and giving Amanda a quick kiss before hopping into the shower with a quick grin at the sight of her brother's hard cock. She was still shivering quite badly, and she quickly turned on the hot water; after impatiently testing the stream a few times, she finally went beneath it and let out a long, relaxed sigh as her body immediately started heating up.

Carynne moved in against Kelsey, pressing her sexy body against her girlfriend's, their mouths meeting for a hot kiss. Their tongues were working hard, struggling to enter each other's mouths, and their hands were roaming everywhere. They quickly soaped one another up, taking giggly delight in having their bodies washed.

Damon and Amanda followed soon after, with Damon turning on the second shower and getting under the stream immediately—he loved getting into a cold shower before it turned warm. Amanda waited for the water to heat up first before joining her boyfriend. The two of them quickly imitated Carynne and Kelsey, clinging against each other and kissing almost frantically in between shampooing and washing one another.

"I love these showers!" Carynne said. "It would've been a really tight fit with four of us if we'd been home!"

"Like you'd have complained about being tightly packed together." Amanda laughed.

"Well, no, of course not. Especially if I was in the middle!"

"Yeah, she loves that," Kelsey agreed. "I should teach you guys how to play 'Stuff the Carynne!'"

"That sounds like fun. Do you like that game, Carynne?" Amanda asked, her voice teasing.

"Yeah, it's awesome! I'm glad we have some room to move here, though," Carynne said.

Kelsey nodded her agreement. The showers in the Ocean Club villas were huge, nearly a hundred square feet of beautifully tiled cabins, with dual shower heads and even small, tiled benches for people to sit on. It was large enough for all four of them to lay down and stretch out in, and still get all the hot water all over them. Which was good, she thought, since that was exactly what she had in mind! She gently began pushing on Carynne's shoulders; Carynne willingly let herself be guided to the tiled floor, where she lay on her back, with Kelsey coming to lie right on top of her. Their kisses continued unabated whenever their mouths met, though Kelsey also began nibbling all around Carynne's face and shoulders, to her girlfriend's utter, giggling delight.

Amanda also swiftly sank to her knees. "I seem to recall promising you something," she grinned at Damon, loving the way his face turned so jubilantly expectant. She pushed against his chest, moving him back against the wall; then, she slid her hands down to his ass, grabbing both his cheeks. His cock was bobbing right in her face, and she locked her mouth around it in one huge gulp, taking almost the entire length straight inside. Streams of water poured down his well-muscled body, running over her face, but she paid it no mind, focusing instead on his wonderfully hard cock.

EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers
1...34567...16