Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers

"Oh fuck!" he groaned as she started to suck, her lips tightly squeezing along the length of his shaft. Her mouth was gloriously hot, as always, and the added spectacle of Kelsey and Carynne going at it on the shower floor was already sending overload signals straight into his brain. Slowly he began to rock his pole in and out of her mouth, his body shivering at the tight feel of her lips.

"Guys, why are you all the way over there?" Carynne complained. "Come down here, it's nice and warm!"

Damon and Amanda laughed, slowly making their way over to Carynne and Kelsey. Amanda was determined to keep Damon's cock in her mouth, however, so their shuffle was slow and quite amusing to watch. Kelsey and Carynne were bursting with giggles by the time Damon finally sank to his knees beside them.

"I'm glad you were so careful, baby. That's a valuable thing you've got in your mouth!" Kelsey joked, sitting back up and reaching out to fondle her brother's balls, which in turn caused him to groan loudly.

Amanda almost choked with laughter, quickly pulling her face off Damon's shaft. "Kel! You almost made me bite him!" she exclaimed in between chuckles.

"Mmmm, we wouldn't want that," Kelsey said softly. She wrapped her hand around Damon's cock, slowly jerking him off. "Keep sucking him."

Amanda happily complied, locking her mouth back on Damon's hard cock. She took it as far as she could, right until Kelsey's hand was lodged between her lips and Damon's groin. She could feel Kelsey tug on it, and his cock was throbbing heavily in her mouth. She knew it wouldn't be much longer until he couldn't resist anymore.

Carynne quickly got to her knees, and she scampered around until she was behind Damon. She squeezed herself in between his legs, lifting her face so she could lick his balls.

As soon as her tongue touched his heavy orbs, he began to shake even harder. "Jesus, this is so fucking awesome!" he grunted.

"We're glad you like it!" Kelsey said. She got back to her feet and pressed her firm tits against his arm and chest. She continued jerking him off in short little bursts, taking care not to bump her fist into Amanda's face, while she got up on her tippy toes and kissed him.

It was all too much for Damon. He rode his cock in and out of Amanda's mouth several times, then he felt the toe-curling sensation that she'd given him so many times before. He couldn't believe he was going to cum already, but of course it wasn't every day that he had his cock played with by the three most incredible girls in the world.

His tongue flashed out, playing with Kelsey's lips, and his sister quickly responded in kind. Their tongues wrestled for a few moments, giving him yet another delicious sensation. Stars were on the verge of exploding in his skull, and he barely managed to croak, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it! Come in her mouth!" Kelsey hissed, letting go of his cock so Amanda could swallow his whole length straight down her throat. She dropped to her knees, scooting her face underneath Amanda's so she too could suck on his balls.

Kelsey and Carynne each took one of his balls into their mouths, and that, combined with the incredible delight of his cock being fully buried in Amanda's throat, finally sent him over the edge. With a loud scream that he was sure they could have heard back in Florida, his orgasm tore through him. His cock bucked rapidly, depositing load after load of semen into his girlfriend's eagerly sucking mouth.

Amanda just moaned as she devoured every drop of his juicy load, loving the feeling of her mouth being filled up. The added teasing of Kelsey and Carynne had done obvious wonders for him, as he gave her a load that was quite a lot bigger than she was normally used to.

After what seemed like a dozen bursts, he finally slumped, and she could feel the little tell-tale twitch in his cock that signified that he was done cumming, at least for the moment. With a delicious slurp she let his shaft slip from her mouth, after which she tilted her head backwards to prevent the cum from leaking out.

Damon stumbled back, barely able to avoid stepping on the slender form of Carynne who was still behind him, and he sank down onto one of the benches. Kelsey quickly followed him and took his already softening cock into her mouth. She began sucking on it like it was the last source of sustenance on earth, taking it all the way down her throat after just two tries.

"Uhm... Kel!" he groaned, his eyes rolling back inside his head at the feel of his sister sucking his cock mere moments after he'd blown his load in Amanda's mouth. He curled his fingers through her wet hair, pushing her face all the way down until he felt her nose in his pubic hair.

Amanda curled her finger at Carynne, who didn't need to be told twice. Her happily grinning face appeared in Amanda's vision within seconds, and she bent down for a creamy kiss. Amanda locked her arms behind Carynne's head, then let the cum well back up, splashing over her lover's tongue and lips.

They both moaned happily as they swapped Damon's jizz between them. Whenever a small glob would escape their wrestling tongues, one of their mouths would quickly chase after it, scooping it back up before it could fall too far down. Carynne did let one large, gooey dollop deliberately slide down Amanda's chin and neck; she watched it trail down until it oozed over her incredible friend's amazing tits, before she bent forward and sucked it back into her mouth with a delighted groan.

Meanwhile, Kelsey was still sucking almost ferociously on Damon's cock, absolutely determined to get him hard again. Her pussy was practically crying to be fucked, and the second she had him up again, she was going to mount him and fuck his brains out.

Amanda and Carynne played with Damon's cum for several minutes, observed by a happily grinning and looking-altogether-unbelieving Damon, until they both swallowed whatever they had left in their mouths.

"Mmmm, you taste almost as good as Kelsey!" Carynne grinned at him after she made quite a show of swallowing his cum. "I've definitely missed it, too!"

It was all Damon could do to smile at her, because before he could form a coherent response, Carynne pushed Amanda down onto the floor and went to work. She quickly scooted around, positioning herself head to toe with the gorgeous blonde, then straddled her in the classic 69.

"I've really missed your pussy!" Carynne said as she started to jab her tongue inside Amanda's slit, while she could feel her do the same.

"I've missed you too!" Amanda moaned, diddling her tongue against Carynne's clit. While she was eating her friend out, she kept an eye on what Kelsey was doing to Damon. She felt absolutely delirious at Kelsey being back with them, and she wanted to see every stroke of the two of them fucking, which she knew was going to happen any second. Carynne, however, hadn't lost any skill at driving girls crazy, and soon she could feel her pussy almost catch on fire from the small nymph's incredible tongue.

"Oh God, honey," Amanda groaned loudly. She pushed Carynne's head down, trying to get that eager tongue even deeper in her cunt, and while she did that, she felt Carynne push a finger inside her asshole.

Amanda's head flopped against the tiled floor, the stream from the second shower head hitting her square in the face. She opened her mouth to let out a long moan, at the same time swallowing some of the water that sprayed inside. Her body was being expertly driven to the edge by the wonderful girl who was on top of her.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Carynne hissed with pleasure as she took a momentary break from eating pussy, continuously pistoning her finger in and out of Amanda's ass.

"Yes!" Amanda hissed in reply. "Stuff my cunt, please! Finger me!"

Carynne focused her attention back on that glorious cunt, quickly jabbing two, then three of her fingers inside it in a few smooth strokes. She locked her mouth on Amanda's clit, softly biting down on the delicious little nub while lashing it with her tongue. It was a technique that Kelsey had taught her awhile ago, and one she had put to good use ever since. Amanda was shuddering beneath her, driven insane by the assault of her fingers. With a wide grin, Carynne added a second finger into Amanda's ass, feeling herself get lightheaded at the mere thought of stuffing five fingers inside another girl's holes. She paused for a second, waiting until she felt Amanda's body relax slightly, then she started wildly thrusting her fingers back inside, while simultaneously keeping up with her tongue-lashing of Amanda's clit.

"Yes, fuck me!" Amanda screamed, then she exploded into her orgasm. She let out several long moans and guttural epitaphs, her pussy creaming all over Carynne's tongue and fingers. Her entire body began to tremble, rapidly pattering against the floor as waves of her climax rolled through her.

Carynne just mercilessly continued her assault on Amanda's cunt, thrusting, licking and sucking over and over again until finally her lover shuddered beneath her one final time. She lapped her tongue several more times through Amanda's soaked slit, groaning at the taste; then, she turned around with a huge smile. "Mmmm, you might just taste better than both of them combined!"

Amanda tried to laugh, but she was too momentarily exhausted from her cum. She was barely able to lift her head and give a brief kiss to Carynne's pussy before she let it fall back on the floor again.

"Are you giving up?" Carynne asked hopefully, after getting up and kneeling beside Amanda.

Amanda's head immediately came back up again. "Never," she grinned.

"Awww, dammit!" the cute brunette giggled. Like Damon, she still harbored hopes of one day wearing out the insatiable goddess. She bent down to kiss Amanda, a kiss that was happily returned.

"Time to make Kelsey cum!" Carynne said after a little while, and Amanda nodded and quickly got up. They both moved over behind their longtime friend and lover, who was still eagerly sucking on her brother's cock.

"Hey baby," Carynne said as she scooted up behind Kelsey. She pressed her firm tits, with their fiercely hard nipples, into Kelsey's back, causing Kel to moan loudly. She reached around to grab those fantastic tits, cupping them and playing with the nipples. "God, you've got him so hard again!"

Kelsey let her mouth slip off Damon's cock, nodding proudly. Damon's shaft was covered in her saliva, and it was throbbing mightily, hard as steel. Before she could do anything, she felt Carynne push her forward, and she quickly obeyed, instantly understanding what her girlfriend wanted.

"Jesus!" Damon gasped when he realized what the two girls were doing. His cock slipped between Kelsey's incredible tits, and Carynne gently pushed those fantastic globes around his rock-hard pole, forming a tight, squeezing tunnel.

"Fuck her tits," Carynne grinned, her eyes full of joy at everything that was happening. She absolutely loved being in hot, sexy group fucks, and none had ever been hotter than with the people she was with right there. She locked her mouth on Kelsey's neck, hungrily sucking on it while she felt Damon's cock pump up and down, sliding smoothly between Kelsey's breasts.

Amanda had gone to sit to the side of the brother and sister pairing, and she lowered her face right above Kelsey's tits, opening her mouth so that the tip of Damon's cock could slip inside every time it popped out from between that glorious fuck tunnel.

They rutted and sucked for a little while, until Kelsey finally got up. "Please fuck me, Damon. I want your cock in me!" she almost begged.

Damon didn't say anything, instead just getting up and cupping Kelsey's perfect ass. He lifted her slender, five-foot-three body up without any trouble and positioned her right over his excitedly throbbing cock. Carynne's hand slipped in between them, grabbing his pole and guiding it towards Kelsey's cunt; then, he let his sister sink down onto his shaft.

"Yeah!" they both moaned simultaneously, their joy at fucking each other again nearly overwhelming them. His cock drove deeply inside her unbelievably wet cunt in a single, smooth stroke, and he gave her a hungry kiss. The hot water poured over both of them, but their bodies were so hot for each other that it felt lukewarm in comparison.

Amanda got up too, and she spanked Kelsey's ass hard. The loud slap reverberated through the shower, causing Kelsey to let out a little squeal of pleasure; she always loved being spanked.

"Fuck him, you little slut! Fuck your own brother!" Amanda joyously hissed at her, biting down on Kelsey's earlobe. "Bounce on that big fucking cock!"

"Oh God, yes!" Kelsey squealed as she took Damon's entire cock in her scalding hot cunt. Her arms were locked behind his head, and she used the leverage from his shoulders to lift herself up and down as much as she could, trying to get him to fuck her even faster.

Carynne knelt behind Kelsey, pushing her face back between Damon's legs. Rather than focus on his balls, however, she began licking the length of his cock and Kelsey's pussy in equal measure.

"Fuck me, Damon. Your cock feels so good inside me!" Kelsey grunted. He was roughly bouncing her up and down, her tits bumping and jostling on every stroke, and the added feel of Carynne's mouth lapping over her cunt was already sending her body plunging into the abyss.

Damon just let out a long, guttural growl of pleasure, increasing the pace with which he fucked his own sister. Amanda's nails were teasingly scratching his back, and he bent down to kiss her. Kelsey soon joined in on their kiss, their lips kissing and sucking wherever they could on each other's faces.

"Christ, Kel, I've missed your cunt so much!" he moaned after several deep strokes in which he plowed the entire length of his cock inside her willing and eager slit.

"Fuck me. I'm your little fucktoy!" Kelsey almost cried, her body being overwhelmed. Suddenly she felt a finger being pushed against her tight little asshole, but before it could even go inside, she let out a wall-shattering scream. A huge spray of her cum exploded out of clenching cunt, soaking Damon's cock and balls.

"Yeah! Cover me, Kel!" Carynne laughed as juice began to spray on her face.

"Oh... my... God!" Kelsey wailed, cumming over and over again, while Damon just mercilessly kept plowing her. Amanda's finger forced its way inside her clenching asshole, and she actually blacked out from the overwhelming strength of her orgasm.

"You okay, baby?" Damon asked her after an indeterminate amount of time, his voice penetrating her darkness.

She opened her eyes, seeing his slightly worried face, and she gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm more than just okay. I'm perfect! Feeling your cock in me, with the two girls I love the most in the world here to share it with us! I love you, guys!" she said, tears streaming down her face.

"We love you too," Amanda said, smoothly kissing Kelsey's tears away. Her finger probed Kelsey's ass for a few more seconds, after which she pulled it out with teasing slowness.

"Amanda, c'mere!" Carynne said from between Damon's legs, where she was still licking and slurping on Damon's cock and Kelsey's cunt.

Amanda grinned and quickly sank to her knees, worming her way in between Damon's legs too. She joined her tongue to Carynne's, sending even more delight through the fucking brother and sister.

"I love the way you fuck me," Kelsey moaned, squeezing herself even tighter against Damon's finely sculpted body.

"I love fucking you too, baby. I've missed you so fucking much," he whispered, fucking her with long, deliberate strokes. "You're mine, Kel. You'll always be mine. I'm never letting you go again!"

"Yes!" she hissed, her face beaming with pleasure at his words. She squeezed her pussy on his shaft, working her muscles as hard as she could, trying to make herself the tightest fuck he'd ever had.

Their mouths met again for another kiss, and they made out while fucking for what seemed forever. The combined effect of his cock plowing inside her, along with two tongues licking and slurping everywhere, finally set her off again, and she lost herself in another orgasm.

It was nowhere near as powerful as her first one, but the joyous moans from beneath her made it very clear she was still squirting her juicy cum over both girls' faces. She shuddered in Damon's strong arms for several moments, clenching her jaw as she came, until she finally relaxed. She felt better than she had in ages, the joy at being reunited with her lovers simply making her giddy.

Damon drilled her for a few more minutes, just leisurely sliding his cock completely in and out of her thoroughly drenched pussy. "I'm about to cum, Kel," he groaned. "Do you want it in you?"

"Can you cum again after?" she asked, still trying to catch her breath, which wasn't easy when that big shaft of his kept forcing it out of her with every glorious stroke.

Grinning, he shook his head with a regretful look. "No, this is gonna be it. At least for several hours."

"Slacker!" she giggled.

"Hey, what do you think I am? Eighteen?" he joked.

She laughed happily and gave him another couple of kisses; then, she motioned for him to let her down. He gave her a disappointed look as both Amanda and Carynne got back up too. "I want you to cum inside Carynne. I don't want her to be left out," Kelsey said, sliding her hand down towards her girlfriend's pussy, quickly slipping a finger inside it.

"Mmmm, thank you, baby!" Carynne said happily. She turned her hungry gaze towards Damon. "I've really missed fucking you!"

Damon just began breathing heavier at the thought of getting to fuck Carynne again, and it was all he could do to nod at her. He was inching away from exploding, and he reckoned that he wouldn't last ten seconds inside that wickedly tight pussy. Just the mere look of that incredible body of hers practically made him cum right there and then.

"How do you want me?" Carynne asked, her voice turning submissive. She grinned as she saw the reaction it caused in him—he looked about ready to just grab her and tear her to shreds with that wonderfully hard cock.

"How's this?" Amanda asked, moving beside Carynne and getting ready to lift her up. "Come help me, Kel."

Kelsey nodded eagerly, moving beside Carynne as well and helping Amanda pick up their slender friend. They each grabbed one of her legs and pulled them apart, while Carynne draped her arms across both their shoulders.

"Dear God," Damon groaned at the sight of Carynne being lewdly displayed for him. Her pussy was pulled wide open, and it looked to be almost begging for his cock. He took a quick step forward and thrust his dick into Carynne's cunt, his lust overriding every other thought or concern.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah!" Carynne mewled happily as his big cock slid inside her. She gave both Kelsey and Amanda a deep kiss, her eyes closed at the delicious feeling of a stiff pole thrusting in her cunt. Ever since she'd started dating Kelsey she hadn't fucked any boys, and she suddenly realized that she definitely missed the feel of a good, hard cock plowing inside her—which made being allowed to join in with Amanda and Damon all the more delicious! She felt a finger being placed against her cunt, diddling her clit, and she opened her eyes to see Amanda smiling at her.

"You like that, huh? My boyfriend drilling your tight little fuckhole?" Amanda grinned.

"I love it!" Carynne moaned. She squeezed her pussy and rolled her abs to try to milk the cum out of him, but even as she did so she realized it wasn't really necessary. Damon had closed his eyes and was savagely thrusting inside her; his breathing was heavy and irregular, and she knew he was going to cum.

"Fill me, Damon," she purred lusciously. "Blow that big fucking load in me!"

EldridgeinOO
EldridgeinOO
1,025 Followers
1...45678...16