Conflicted in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" he roared. His hands clenched her hips like vices, and he slammed his cock completely inside her pussy. He humped and rutted for another three seconds, then his shaft began to buck, spraying multiple ropes of thick, creamy jizz into her slit.

"Yeah, give it to me! Cum in my little cunt!" Carynne hissed. She pulled Kelsey closer to her. "Your brother is filling my cunt with his cum! And you're gonna lick it all out of me!"

"Yes!" Kelsey hissed happily, again loving how being ordered to do something slutty made her feel so dirty. She grinned at Amanda, who was still teasingly rubbing Carynne's clit, adding her own finger to the fun.

Damon was still bucking, spraying several more ropes of jizz inside Carynne, before he finally let up with an utterly exhausted sigh. His cock slipped out of her with an amusing little 'plop', and he just fell to the floor where he stretched out underneath the hot streams of water and closed his eyes.

Kelsey quickly scooted beneath Carynne, draping her girlfriend's legs over her shoulders, while positioning her mouth in front of that cream-filled pussy. The mere scent of it threatened to overwhelm her senses, and she locked her mouth right against Carynne's slit, driving her tongue inside to get all the cum out.

Carynne squeezed her legs against Kelsey's head with a loud groan. With Amanda holding her from behind, she lazily hung suspended in the air as Kel ate Damon's seed out of her cunt. She shivered fiercely under the lashing assault of Kelsey's tongue, and the combined excitement of having had Damon fuck her, then having his sister eat his cum out of her pussy was bringing her to the brink of cumming herself.

Amanda licked her earlobe from behind. "I want you to cum for us, gorgeous," she said simply.

Carynne nodded, closing her eyes and concentrating on the wonderful feeling of Kelsey torturing her pussy. After all the awesome sex the four of them had had, her orgasm was truly overpowering, and with a loud squeal she squeezed her legs together even tighter, her pussy exploding onto Kelsey's face.

She came for what seemed like years, just bucking over and over against Kelsey's tongue, which was driving deep inside her little slit. Though not a squirter like Kelsey, Carynne oozed thick, syrupy juice when she came hard; if Kelsey's moans and hungry slurps were anything to go by, she was definitely cumming hard.

Her orgasm finally subsided, and she let out a long, delighted whimper before relaxing in Amanda's grasp. She was gently let down onto the tiled floor, where she wasted no time in licking her cum off Kelsey's face. Amanda joined in too, delighted in being able to share cum with her two best friends again.

After cleaning each other of cum, they all scooted underneath the hot water, cuddling up closely against Damon who was still lying motionlessly on the tile floor. They snuggled in as tightly as they could, just enjoying their post-sexual bliss and the feeling of being together, with the water spraying from both shower heads keeping them wonderfully relaxed and warm.

"Thank you so much for inviting me again. I could really get used to doing this a lot!" Carynne said impishly after a short while.

"What do you consider a lot?" Amanda asked with a delighted grin.

"Oh, nothing crazy or anything! How does six times a day sound?"

The girls all giggled at Damon's despairing moan.

*** ***

Damon and Amanda lay awake, naked in their king-size bed. They were both tired, but neither of them wanted to go to sleep yet, so instead they just lay there, cuddled up, enjoying the happy turn their life together had taken.

Right beside them, Kelsey and Carynne were already asleep; the girls had tried to stay awake but eventually lost the battle against their weariness. Carynne was curled up in the fetus position, lying on her right side facing towards Damon and Amanda, with Kelsey pressed against her back. Nuzzling her neck, Kel had an arm draped around her tummy.

"They do look really cute together," Amanda whispered.

"Yeah, they do," Damon agreed, his voice also quiet. "They also look really hot!"

"You're just saying that 'cause they're naked," Amanda said teasingly. "And because you got to fuck both of them."

He tried to shrug as if it was of no moment, but he didn't quite manage to pull it off convincingly, which caused her to giggle at him.

"Are you still jealous of Carynne?" he asked a few moments later.

"Not really, no. Now that we have Kelsey back, there's not really any reason for it, is there?"

"It's not quite the same though."

Amanda shook her head. "No, it's not." After their fantastic sex session, she'd asked Kelsey what her feelings and thoughts were for their relationship, to which Kelsey had replied that for now she was just crazy happy that they were all together, and she wasn't going to worry what the future would bring. She wanted all four of them to just enjoy it, love each other, and just wait and see what would happen.

"Are you sad?"

"I guess maybe a little bit, but on the other hand I'm just so happy that Kel's back with us that I honestly don't really care all that much, at least not right now. Besides, I love Carynne, and I know you do too, and I have to admit that it's always so much fun when we're with her!"

Damon couldn't stop the grin on his face as he nodded his agreement.

"Yeah, I figured you'd agree!"

"She is a lot of fun. I love how easy and hard she makes you and Kelsey cum."

"Mmmm, me too!" Amanda said with a naughty little smirk. "She doesn't seem to have any problems making you pop in that tight little pussy of hers either."

"Nope, none at all," Damon said, though he sounded a little distracted.

"Damon?" Amanda asked after a few minutes, feeling a sudden wave of worry rush through her.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay with this? I can't help but wonder if I just forced you into agreeing to it, because of what I did this afternoon."

He quickly shook his head. "You didn't, don't worry. I love having Kel back, and I like having Carynne back in our bed too. Besides, like Stacey said, I'm sure that our relationship is strong enough by now that it can handle this, right?"

Amanda nodded rapidly. "It is. I know it is."

He smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too."

They were quiet for a long time, and Damon thought that Amanda had already dozed off when she suddenly whispered, "This really isn't going to hurt our relationship, is it? Stacey was right, wasn't she?"

He hugged her close against him. "She was. We'll be fine, honey, don't worry. We'll make sure."

"Good," she said happily, then she promptly went to sleep.

Damon lay awake for another hour, his mind in turmoil.

*** ***

He woke up around 8.30am, with the morning sunlight shining brightly through their bedroom curtains. Amanda was still snuggled up against him, while Kelsey and Carynne had apparently gotten lonely during the night, as they were pressed closely against Amanda's back. His cock rose eagerly at the sight of those three gorgeous, naked bodies, but he ignored his desire for more sex. He'd finally come up with a solution that would forever dispel the worry he felt in his mind, and he was firmly determined to act upon it as soon as possible.

With careful precision he extricated himself from the girl entanglement without waking them up, smiling proudly over his skill. He scribbled a quick note for Amanda that he'd be back in a little bit, after which he grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, searched for his sneakers downstairs, got dressed quickly and left the house.

He knocked on the door of the girls' villa for a few minutes, until he was convinced that Stacey just wasn't there. A quick check of her bodyguards' villa showed that they weren't there either. He thought it over for a few seconds, then he smiled as it hit him. "Ryan and Siara's place."

He waved at Vincent, shaking his head at the waiter's request if he wanted something to drink. He set off at a brisk jog, easily crossing the slightly more than half a mile distance between the two resorts. The exercise did him some good, as he felt quite refreshed by the time he approached the small bungalow his friends were staying in. Once he came closer, he recognized Stacey's bodyguards standing outside, keeping a watchful eye.

"'Morning... David, was it?" he asked the eldest of the four as he walked up to them.

David nodded. "Yes, it is. 'Morning, sir."

"With you being here, I'm guessing my hunch that Stacey is here was right?"

"She's here, yes."

"So do you guys just stand here all night then?" Damon asked curiously. "Don't you get tired or anything?"

"It's really no different from when we guard her villa every night. We take turns sleeping for a few hours," David said with a dismissive shrug.

"Huh. Well, I have to go talk to Stacey. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all. I doubt she's awake already, though."

"One way to find out," Damon grinned, nodding a goodbye before he walked to the bungalow's door.

He knocked insistently in intervals, until a few minutes later a terribly sleepy-looking Ryan opened the door. "Damon? What the fuck are you doing here this early? We didn't oversleep or anything, did we? What time is it?" he asked.

"No, don't worry. It's about 8:45 or so," Damon replied.

"8:45! I thought we weren't going sailing until like noon."

"We are. I was just wondering if Stacey was here."

Ryan's look became guarded. "Eh..."

"It's okay, man, I don't mind. You don't have to try to hide it from me or anything."

Ryan nodded. "Alright. I just wasn't sure if you'd freak out over that."

"Nah. Stacey's a big girl, she can take care of herself. Did you guys have fun?" Damon asked bluntly, though his grin showed he was just kidding.

"Oh my God!" Ryan groaned, then he lowered his voice. "I have never, ever, been fucked so hard in my life!"

Damon laughed as he thought back to that night in the club, when Brian had said almost the same thing after he'd had a threesome with Stacey and Katie. He doubted Siara was a sex-fiend like Katie was, but even so, Siara plus Stacey probably made for a wild night anyways.

"So what are you here for, man?" Ryan asked after a few moments, disrupting Damon's daydream.

"Oh, eh... Is Stacey awake? I really need to talk to her," Damon said, collecting himself.

"Can't it wait until we're on the boat?"

"No, not really. Is it alright if I come in?"

"Yeah, of course," Ryan said, stepping aside and letting Damon pass. "Have a drink or something, and I'll see if the two of them have stopped fooling around yet."

"Fat chance of that!" Damon laughed. He filled a glass with some water and crushed ice and leaned against the kitchen isle, waiting somewhat impatiently.

Stacey showed up after several minutes, wearing just a small towel that she'd wrapped around herself. He had to admit that she was looking absolutely fabulous.

"Hey, is everything okay? Nothing bad happened, did it?" Stacey asked, her face concerned.

He shook his head. "No, everything's fine."

"Did you... you know, did you guys make up with Kel?" she asked, her voice quiet, careful not to let Ryan and Siara overhear.

"Yeah. And with Carynne."

Stacey's smile was a sight to behold—he felt it practically warm his soul. "That's so awesome! I told you everything would be okay if you just allowed her to join!"

He nodded. "Yep. I guess I should thank you, huh?"

She gave him a cute shrug. "You can if you want. Though if you do, I can think of some ways to do it so that it really means something," she said lasciviously.

"I bet you can," he chuckled. "But that's not why I'm here."

"You're not mad at me over me talking to Amanda in the bikini shop, are you?"

He was silent for a few moments, then slowly shook his head. "No, I guess not. I'd have liked it better if you hadn't snuck around behind our backs, but in the end it worked out fine, so I'm alright."

"I just wanted to help, I swear..."

"I know. Thanks, Stacey," he said, walking over and giving her a big hug.

She clung to him fiercely, and he again became acutely aware of the incredible shape of her body. God, she was so fucking curvy. No girl in the world was sexier than his sister where curves were concerned, but Stacey really didn't lose out that much in comparison.

She looked up at him, her eyes slightly moist, and her face adorned with another gorgeous smile. "Good, I'm glad things worked out so well. But it does make me wonder why you're here, rather than back there with the three of them?"

He swallowed audibly. He hated doing this, but he really had no other options. " I eh... I wanted to ask you if I could borrow some money. Please."

She gave him a curious frown. "Wow. You wanting to borrow money? That's something I'd have never expected to hear," she said. He'd always been reluctant to accept her paying for anything.

"I know, but I really want to go buy something, and my card just won't hold an amount that big. I'll pay you back, of course, though it might be awhile before I can scrape that much together."

Her curiosity was tweaked even more. "How much money are we talking about?"

"I'm not sure," he said with a shrug. "A couple grand, maybe? I guess up to five or so. It might be less, though hopefully not more."

"That's a lot of money, Damon. Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, her tone worried.

"Yeah, I am. Trust me."

"Okay..."

"Can I? Borrow that money, I mean?"

She nodded quickly. "Of course you can. But I obviously don't have that much in cash with me. I guess we could go to a bank, and I could get you a cashier's check, or I can just put whatever you want to buy on my credit card."

"Your card can hold that much?" he asked, a little surprised.

She gave him a long-suffering look, though her big smile showed she wasn't being serious. "I think my card has a quarter-million dollar limit, so I think it'll be fine, yeah."

His eyes twitched a little at the idea of having that much money ready at the swipe of a card. "Okay, I'm fine with you putting it on your card, since that's probably the easiest way to do it. You just have to promise me you won't tell anyone about it!"

Her smile got even bigger. "Oooh, a secret! What are we gonna buy?"

"You'll see," he grinned, elated that Stacey had agreed to give him the money he needed. "I need your promise, though."

"I promise. I swear I won't tell anyone," Stacey said. "Do we need to go now?"

"Preferably, yeah. Though you might want to put some clothes on first."

"Awww, and here I was hoping you'd ravage me on the way there," she grinned.

He shook his head and spanked her shapely ass. "Get dressed, nympho."

Her happy laughter trailed behind her all the way to the bedroom.

She came back about ten minutes later, dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a blue tank top. Ryan and Siara were similarly dressed, both wearing shorts and t-shirts—simple clothes that would be comfortable on the boat.

"I'm going to go get the boat and get everything ready to go. When you and the girls are ready, you can meet me at that pier I showed you, with all the yachts and such, okay?" Ryan said.

"Yeah, that's fine," Damon said with a nod. He briefly wondered if he should run back to the house first to tell the girls just to go to the boat by themselves. It would help with hiding stuff, though of course the girls would ask him what he was going to do, and knowing Amanda she'd probably insist on going with him.

"Ryan?" Stacey asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think after you get it, you could swing the boat by that little dock just behind the town hall on the square?"

He gave her a puzzled look. "I probably could, yeah. But why?"

"I'll tell you later. Can you go get the girls from the villa, take them to the boat, then meet us at that dock?"

"Okay..." he said, still looking unsure, but eventually shrugging. "What time?"

"How long do you think we'll need?" Stacey asked Damon.

"I'm not sure. A couple of hours at the most, I'd say," Damon replied.

"So meet us there at around eleven?" she said to Ryan.

"I'll be there."

"Thanks!"

"No problem, babe. You better tell me what it's all about, though."

"I will," she grinned. "Though you'll likely be able to figure it out on your own at eleven."

Ryan just threw his hands up in surrender, then he went back to his bedroom to pack some last-minute stuff for their sailing trip.

"Are you ready to go?" Damon asked Stacey, obviously impatient to get going.

"Yup!" she replied with a bright smile, grabbing his hand and practically yanking him out the door. She was happier than she'd been in a long time. Everything was going so well for everyone, and she'd spend the entire night being fucked to shreds by two gorgeous and sexy people, which was something that always put a huge smile on her face. She motioned for her bodyguards to follow the two of them, then they set off towards the town of Nassau to go buy Damon's mystery surprise.

*** ***

"Damon!" Stacey gasped, clearly surprised as she gawked at the store's beautiful facade. "Are we here for the reason I think we're here?"

"I dunno," he grinned, purposely playing stupid.

"You ass!" she berated him, hitting him in the ribs with her elbow. She'd been bugging him about what he was going to buy with all that money during their entire walk, and he hadn't budged an inch. "We are, aren't we?"

"I guess you'll find out," he said with an even bigger grin before going into the store.

She turned to her bodyguards. "David, can you guys wait here, please? I don't want him to feel crowded in there. This is obviously a big decision he has to make."

David shrugged. "No problem, ma'am. Let me just vet the place, and we'll wait here until you're ready to go again."

"Thank you!" she said with a bright smile. She felt a little disappointed that he didn't melt for her smile like Jonathan always used to, though of course she hadn't been fucking his brains out like she'd done with Jonathan either. She sighed again as she thought of her old bodyguard, but she quickly shook the despondent memories out of her head.

After David came back out, reporting the place to be safe, she quickly went inside, joining Damon at one of the many display cases. He was looking at several nice looking pieces, but she immediately dismissed them. She took his arm and pulled him along with her, ignoring his protests. She came to a halt in front of a display case where the cheapest item was $7000, and prices—along with the quality—rapidly went uphill from there.

"Eh... that's a bit more than I can really afford to spend," he said, his voice croaking when he saw the price tags.

"Don't worry about it. Pay me back what you can, and forget about the rest," she said, dismissively waving her hand.

"Stacey, this is one thing I definitely don't want you to pay for!" he said adamantly.

"Damon!" she said sharply. "You're only ever going to get to do this once; at least you better, because if you don't I'll come find you and kill you myself! So do it right! Please?"

He sighed deeply, staring at her for several long moments before he nodded his acquiescence. "Alright... thanks, Stacey," he said quietly. "Also for coming with me. You really are the best friend I've ever had."

"Don't be silly, you know that's Kelsey," she said, though mentally she had to order her body to stop turning all warm and gooey at his grateful tone. He was so damn sweet!

"Well, she and Amanda are in a bit different category."

She gave him a teasing look, putting her lower lip between her teeth. "Do you think there's a chance I'd get to be in that different category again?"

His eyes grew wide at her audacity, but his surprise quickly turned into a grin. "Your timing is just stellar, Stace."

1...56789...16