Confused

Story Info
She met the guy of her dreams vs the one in reality.
3k words
4.29
22k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look in the mirror as my reflection looks back. Oh how I wish she hadn't invited me to this party. I sigh.

I walk out of the bathroom with my towel on, into my room which look like a total wreck from me trying to find something to wear.

I looked on the bed to see the outfit that took me hours to find, it was a tight tan skirt with a plain coral half shirt. I plan to wear my new coral heels that i bought from the mall the other day with my sister Shamere and my two nephews William and

ZyZy. That was a good day.

I dropped my towel to reveal my slightly wet caramel skin that glistened from the sun coming from my open curtains. I grabbed my sensitive skin Dove lotion from off my dresser beside the bed, I squeezed some on my hand. I started to rub lotion on my freshly shaved legs that seemed somewhat medium size but seemed long, up to my hips that were really wide but match up perfect with my ass. Then up to my chest that showed my perfect 36C cup breast, that i still considered to be small. I had curves every since i was 14.

I slipped my nude colored lace thong up. My phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I answered in a mellow tone.

" Hey baby Its me." He said sounding like he was smiling at the other end.

"Kayden? Oh my gosh your so lucky I answered. You know how I feel about answering to unknown numbers." I said in a kinda jokey but serious tone

" I know, I know, but the calls that I've been getting from random people lately were starting to annoy me so I went and got my number changed." He said sounding kinda happy and relieved

" Oh ok Babe, so you gonna come see me before I head off to the party Sarah invited me to?" I said hoping he would

"Well... I will try to stop by ok baby, but i cant promise you." He said in a sincere but still hopeful tone

"Awwe, is it work again?" I asked in a disappointed tone

"No but I promised to go with Rochelle and her Boyfriend to the movies. She wants me to approve of him. Its to bad you couldn't come."

" Yeah i know but I promised something to Sarah too. You know I try to keep my promises."

"I know babe its ok, but we can defiantly spend time together since I'm off tomorrow." He said in a excited voice

I smiled and said "Yay finally! So I guess I will see you tomorrow then. I love you"

I could tell he was smiling because he said " I love you too my most beautiful girlfriend in the world."

Then we hung up.

I smiled thinking about how sweet Kayden was, he was not only sweet but good looking to. I loved his facial features especially his nose. Its roundness is just so perfect, his hazel eyes to go along, also with his golden tanned skin. But what really drives my crazy is his tone muscular body, its not as rip as i want him to be but its still pretty nice.

He almost seems flawless except one thing.

He's a virgin.

Yeah he isn't alone because I'm one too. We've been dating since I was 16, he was 17 when I met him. I met him at camp Lakemoor in Pennsylvania. I got attracted by him because he was so sweet to his siblings and how he would punch a guy over anyone he loved. But he was a shy guy. I liked it though.

He told me why he wanted to stay a virgin. It was because he wanted to spend the rest of his life making love to the women he would marry one day. I thought it was a beautiful thing, but now i just want him to rip my clothes off and let me have it.

But I guess its love that keeps me with him. I guess.

Lost in my thoughts i was behind schedule. I threw my clothes on, fixed my make-up ( which was a pinkish coral lip with a natural eyeshadow). My natural hair looked so perfect after I took it out of the bantu knots I had in for the past two days. Nice and curly I thought.

Then threw my heels on. Grabbed the keys. Locked the door. Jumped into my 2014 black jeep and drove off.

********************************************

Walking in from the valet parking area, the sight was breath taking.

It was a hotel party.

I could tell it was expensive but then again Sarah is a rich preppy white chick, who looked like a Barbie so it shouldn't really be a surprise.

I walk up to the desk and said " I'm here for the party."

The front desk boy said while checking his computer not looking at me " Oh you must be talking about the Parker charity foundation party in the Penthouse suit."

" Um yes." I said with a bit of uncertainty

He finally looked at me. He sort of drop his mouth while almost drooling over himself.

" Um are you ok sir." I said a bit nervous

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am. Its just that your really beautiful." He said in a sincere tone

" Well thank you." I said while looking down at my feet

"Um can I get your ID and pass for the party?" He said while staring into my light brown semi-slanted eyes.

"Here you go." I said when i hand him that.

He smiled at my picture, admiring it.

Then he finally asked "How do you pronounce your name?"

I knew that question would come up sooner or later.

"It's pronounced Morgani (Mor-guh-nee)." I said smiling

"Thats a beautiful name." he said while returning my smile

"Thank you I get it that alot." I said smiling

"Well here you go, take the elevator to the 26th floor that whole floor is the penthouse suit, and one last thing." he said while extending his hand "My Name is Austin."

"Nice meeting you Austin." I said while excepting his hand shake. Then I turned away and started walking to the elevator not to far from the front desk. I could feel him and the other desk attendances staring at my perfectly shape ass that complements my hour glass figure.

I got in the elevator.

I later find out that Austin didn't work there.

***********************************************

I walk in the party to immediately get greeted by Sarah who was on the edge of being fucked up. "Hey girl."she said while smiling hard

"Hey Sarah, you seem a bit to tipsy?"

"Yeah I know I just wanted to loosen up some!" She said in a loud manner

I was sort of embarrassed.

She then grabbed me by the hand and took me to mingle, then we took group photos with people I did't even know. Then finally she let me lose to be by myself, probably not for long. I took that chance to go get me something to drink, from the bar.

"Do you serve orange juice?" I asked smiling

He replied "I wish." Smiling back

" well I will just take some water please."

He said "coming right up."

I sat there for a minute. He bought some ice cold water. I said " Thank you."

I turned around looking at all these people here. Then I came in direct contact with this guy, he sorta looked like the attendant at the desk.

I hurried up and looked away. Then he started to walk toward me. In my head I was like 'OH SHIT' what do I do. I turned back around to the bar and drink my water.

He sat in the seat right beside me.

" Hey." He said while looking at me

I didn't reply

" whats your name?" he asked

"Whats yours?" I said with kinda an attitude. Still not looking at him.

" Nick but most people call me by my middle name, which is Carter." He smiled

I always wanted to name my first born sons middle name Carter I thought.

"So can I get your name?" He asked again.

I finally looked at him and he is what any women would want to desire, but mostly me.

His eyes were greenish blue with eyelashes that were long, his lips were pink and not to thin but perfect for kissing, his nose was round kinda like Kayden's but it fit his face really well. He had a black 5 o'clock shadow going on which made him look even sexier. His hair was cut like a mixture of Justin Bieber and Adam Lavine but dark black that complements his eye color. His Skin was Perfectly tanned. He was about 6'1 to my 5'4. And really muscular. I could see how big his arms were through his suit jacket. Thats how i imagined my dream man to be.

"How do I know your not a psychopath?" I said smiling

" Thats a good question? Can I at least get the first letter." He said returning my smile

"I just will tell you instead of letting you go through the trouble of guessing my name." I said while looking away

"Ok then whats your name?" He said smiling

" It's Morgani (Mor-guh-nee)." I said while looking it his pretty eyes

He looked in mine. It was like he could see my soul. Like he could see the future of us being together

"Wow thats a beautiful name for a beautiful women." He said while showing all his Perfectly white teeth with a smile

I smiled looking down.

He grabbed my chin and asked " why is a beautiful black woman like you always looking down or away?"

"I don't know." I said while I looked in his eyes as he looked into mine

"Hey can I show you something?" He asked in a kinda nervous way

My mind was like what do you need to show me that we have to leave all these people to go to a secluded area.

"I'm not sure if thats a good idea." I said looking at my water

He says "I promise you I'm not a psychopath." He smiled. For some reason I believed him, and it felt like I was safe with him.

I finally said " Ok."

He smiled and took me by the hand. His hand was really big, in between rough and soft.

We took the elevator. All the way up to the top floor. We ended up in a conference room. "I don't think were suppose to be here." I whispered

He ignored what I said.

He led me to the window that seem to keep going for miles.

I let go of his hand and walk toward it.

"Wow its beautiful." I said while smiling. The view of the city of California was amazing. Never ever seen anything like this in my life. The buildings were lit up like a christmas tree. So many different colors. It was beautiful.

"I know." He said while looking at it himself

"I bet you have showed all the girls this." I stated

He replied "No your the first."

I smile "well I bet you use that line a lot."

"No, not really, its rare I use it." He said walking up toward me

I Turned around to a kiss getting planted on my lips. He held my waist, moving one hand up toward my shoulders. I kissed back putting my hands around his neck, letting his tongue enter my mouth. The taste of him was addictive, he tasted like he had just eaten strawberries. This made me very aroused, my nipples got hard, while my pussy moistened.

He broke out of the kiss, to kissing my neck. A moan slipped out.

"You like that baby?"he said while feeling down my ass. I could feel his erection. I felt so good knowing I could turn a guy like him on.

I thought about how Kayden won't even finger me or suck on my nipples, he won't even let my suck on his cock. I've never went down on a guy before, but I only let one guy go down on me, it sure wasn't Kayden. I have been fingered before too.

He went back to kissing my lips, while trying to feel up my skirt. He picked me up and put me on the conference table. He pulls my thong off, sticks it in his jacket pocket, and rubs my pussy. I start to moan.

"Your so wet baby." He said while sticking two fingers in me moving them in and out really fast He kissed my neck and bit it and sucked on it.

My moaning got out of control. I was reaching the peak of my orgasm

"I'm....c..cumming." I moaned loudly

my body tighten up and my juices squirted out. He took his fingers out of my pussy, and licked my sweet juices off of them.

Then kissed me so i could taste them.

Thats when the guilt hit me hard.

I pull away, breathing heavily.

"I have to go." I said while fixing myself.

"Did I do something wrong?" He said kinda confused

I started to walk to the elevator.

"Wait. Where are you going?" He said kinds sternly but still confused

I pressed the button and turned around and said "No you didn't do anything wrong. Its my fault. Im sorry."

He walked up toward me and said "what do you mean? Do you not like me? Because I like you."

"N... No I do you like you, but I can't like you." I stuttered while looking down.

His eyes softened he simply asked " Then what is it?"

He was right in front of me

I looked up and said with my light brown eyes glistening "I'm in a relationship with someone already."

His face didn't change, he asked

"Do you love him?"

I've been questioning myself about that lately. Do I love him? I mean I say i love you to him all the time, but do i really mean it? I'm suppose to love him we've been together since I was 16.

He repeated " Do you love him?

"I don't know." Came rushing from my mouth

I looked at his chest.

He then said "Well he hasn't been doing a go job at satisfying you."

"Why should you care? You probably only wanted to get in my skirt, and leave me to regret it later." I snapped at him

He paused looking at me with fury.

But didn't say a word. The elevator door opened and I step into it.

He then said "Please don't go."with a softened face again. Maybe he did care about her, but why so much when they just met?

He steps in the elevator with me.

He says to me looking into my eyes "I know this sounds weird but I've liked you since the first time I seen you at the coffee shop with your friend Sarah."

I looked at him like 'What The Fuck'.

"Your a stalker!" I snapped with anger

He kinda got turned on by me being upset with him.

"Its not like that." he said while reaching to press the stop button on the elevator

"Then what is it like? Because I am totally confused." I said yelling at him

"The first time I saw you I wanted to walk up to you. I was to nervous to because you seemed very independent. But I kept seeing you everywhere I went like I was at the mall just hanging with my little brother Austin, and i seen you with what look like your sister and your two nephews. I thought it was really sweet of you to get them ice cream. Then I seen you here. So I took this chance to make my move. Your so beautiful."

He with sincerity

Now I felt bad. I looked at his green eyes and said " But... I can't be with you even if i wanted too because It wouldn't be right by breaking the guys heart that I've been with since 16. That wouldn't be fair to him."

I couldn't lie I wanted Carter as much as he wanted me just being near him makes me wet.

He press the stop button to make the elevator resume.

He asked "Does he make you happy?" He looked at my face. I turned away.

I couldn't answer that. I didn't answer.

The doors finally opened and I walked out. He followed behind me. But someone called him "Um Mr. Parker." The voice said

He stopped and turned around and replied "Yes Fred."

"Would you like us to get your car sir."

"No I'm ok." He said in a rush, but still politely

He ran outside to where I was standing waiting for the valet to bring my car.

"Will I see you again?" He Said kinda out of breath

The valet boy pulled my car up and I looked at Carter and said " why are you still trying when I have Boyfriend?"

He said in a charming tone " because I won't stop until I have you." He smiled, while walking me to the drivers side and opening the door.

"Will I see you again?" He asked again, still using the same charming tone.

"I don't know." I said kinda nervous

He Kissed me on my forehead and then I drove off.

***********************************************

He returned to the party. All he could think about was her. The image of Morgani, was imprinted in him. He had to have her to his self. He's never been this strung over a woman, but there was something about her that drove him crazy. The fact she was feisty made his craving even more blood thirsty to have her.

After the party was over he went home. He ran some water for a bath so he could just think about her, and what he wanted to do to her.

While getting undressed he discovered her nude lace thong in his jacket pocket where he had placed it when he took them off of her. He smelled them, while think about how her juices tasted.

He knew he would see her again soon.