Connie Throws a Party

Story Info
Connie has fun at a Superbowl party.
1.8k words
3.76
49.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not intended for minors. If you are offended by sexually explicit material or it is not legal in your place of residence, please close the document now. If not, I hope you enjoy my attempt at entertaining you with stories of my adventures.

In a previous story, I described some of the kinky activities enjoyed by my boyfriend at the time, Patrick. We had met at a local gay bar and were spending most weekends together. It didn't take me long to find out that Patrick was a very kinky lover. Most of my experience at this point was fairly vanilla, so I was eager to experiment with other sexual activities. Patrick was very patient and caring, but he also knew how to manipulate me to get what he wanted.

As we continued seeing each other, it was apparent that Patrick really got off on watching me please groups of guys. It started out with me giving blowjobs to everyone Patrick could find at an adult bookstore. Then he arranged a poker party at his place for some his friends with me servicing everyone dressed as a maid.

After the success of the poker party, Patrick decided to have a "Super Bowl" party for a dozen friends and acquaintances. For this get together he decided I would dress as a slutty cheerleader. He must have been planning this for awhile because he had everything I needed to complete the outfit - cheerleader sweater and skirt, complete with some plain white tennis shoes. A week before the party he had me try on everything to make sure they fit. And then before going home for the week, he locked my cock into a chastity device. "I want my little cheerleader nice and horny for the party, so this will keep your hands off your clitty!" said Patrick as he put the key into his pocket.

I was going crazy all week in anticipation for the party and the chastity device didn't make things any easier. I arrived at Patrick's place on Saturday morning and we spent all day getting his house ready for the party, but he made me promise to stay out of the garage. He said it was part of my surprise and I could hardly wait. Throughout the day he also teased me with various toys until I begged him to cum, but he would only laugh and give me orders for my next task. He shoved an extremely large butt plug in my ass and make me clean the bathroom. Then he attached nipple clips with weights to my breasts as I did the dishes. When he removed the chastity device, I thought I was getting relief, but instead he attached a weighted device to my balls and made me vacuum the carpet and sweep off the back porch. As I moved around the weights would swing back and forth and tug on my stretched balls, causing some minor pain.

By the end of the day, I was quite tired and very horny. Patrick locked me into the chastity device again and we got into bed. As I started to go down on my boyfriend, he stopped me. "Not tonight sexy. I am saving myself for tomorrow. You are going to have lots of fun, I promise!"

I woke up early Sunday morning and made a quick breakfast for Patrick and myself. After cleaning up and putting the dishes away, I got into the shower and shaved myself from head to toe. I applied some heavy makeup for that "slutty" look and put my hair into pig tails. I stuffed my bra with some large bouncy water balloons and put on plain white panties and suntan pantyhose. I put on the cheerleader sweater and was pleased with the snug fit and how it showed off my huge breasts. To complete the outfit, I slipped into the tennis shoes. I much preferred heels, but at least I would be comfortable for the evening.

The guests started to arrive late Sunday afternoon and again I was to great everyone at the door. I received the usual lewd comments as I let them in and offered to get them a drink. Soon everyone had arrived and the party was going pretty strong. It was your typical Super Bowl I guess, boring game, funny commercials, and lots and lots of beer being consumed. One guy even brought a beer bong, which I had not seen since college.

Throughout the game I continued to serve drinks and fetch food for everyone. As everyone starting getting a buzz, some of the guys had me do humiliating things for them, like perform a cheer or try to do the splits on the living room floor. I was starting to get horny so I began flirting with one of the guys when I was in the kitchen. He smiled and said he would love to have my lips wrapped around his cock, but he was saving it for later. I wasn't sure what he meant, but I noticed that everyone was looking at me funny, but nobody seemed like they were ready to fool around.

When the game was just about over, Patrick told me to go back to the bedroom and change into the outfit he left on the bed and then meet him in the garage. On the bed was a sexy teddy, stockings, long satin robe and a pair of sexy pumps. I had been wearing pink tennis shoes all night, so it felt good to put on some heels. Just as I was finished getting dressed, on of the guests popped into the room. He apologized for not knocking and said he just wanted to chat a bit and bring me my beer that I left in the kitchen. I thanked him and explained that Patrick was expecting me and I didn't want to keep him waiting. I was a bit nervous so I quickly downed my beer, kissed him on the cheek and headed for the garage.

When I got to the garage, I found Patrick standing next to a hand made bench. "Sit down right here sexy and prepare to have the night of your life!" He proceeded to put straps around my wrists and ankles and secure them to the bench, followed by a blindfold so I could not see anything. As I sat there for a moment, a strange feeling came over me. I felt like I was floating and I was getting very horny. I had never felt like this before and started to get a little scared. I expressed my concern to Patrick and he assured me everything was going to be alright and he would be there the whole time. I found out later that I was drugged with Ecstasy, but Patrick swore he had nothing to do with it.

It didn't take long before I heard everyone assemble in the garage and a few hands started to grope me. I was told to open my mouth and felt the first of many hard cocks use my mouth for pleasure. It was interesting to feel the different shapes and sizes as everyone took their turn in front of me. I was doing my best to get each one hard and make them cum, but everyone stopped short of cumming in my mouth. After nearly a half hour of this I could tell everyone was getting very horny, including myself. I started begging for more and more cock as a sexual high took over my body.

As I sat on the bench, I suddenly felt a warm stream start to cover my body. Then I felt multiple streams hit me and I realized I was in the middle of a group golden shower. Cheers erupted from the crowd as I sat there covered in piss. Then Patrick came over and whispered in my ear, "Open your mouth darling. It is time for your desert!" It felt like some sort of tube being inserted and I could it tasted like beer. I soon realized it was the beer bong, but instead of beer being poured in the funnel, the guys filled it up with cum. Patrick told me to prepare myself as he released the valve. Gobs and gobs of warm sticky cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but a lot of it spilled out of mouth onto my neck and chest.

The crowd starting cheering again as Patrick approached me again. "Oh Connie, you are such a cumslut! You are making me very proud, girl." I continued to sit on the bench for awhile, forced to give more blowjobs to anyone that wanted one. A few of the guys even decided to relieve themselves on me again. When everyone finally had their fun, I heard Patrick let everyone out of the house. He came back to get me and told me how wonderful I was and how much fun all the guests had.

Patrick took off my blindfold and released my arms and legs from their constraints. "Now it's my turn you sexy little whore!"

Patrick unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out. He was very hard and already leaking precum. "I haven't cum for a few days, so you better be ready!" Patrick said as he shoved his dick in my mouth as far as it would go. He held my head as he literally fucked my face. I did my best to work my tongue and lips on his cock, but mostly I just tried to catch my breath. It didn't take long before Patrick exploded in my mouth, spurt after spurt hit the back of my throat and coated my tongue. I swallowed and swallowed, trying to keep up. Finally, his cock stopped pulsing and he just let out a loud sigh.

Instead of pulling out of my mouth, Patrick let his dick rest on my tongue. "Just relax slut, I have something else for you!"

I could feel his dick begin to soften between my lips as I sat on the bench, covered in cum and piss. All I could think about was getting in the shower, when suddenly a warm stream of urine started to fill my mouth. I started to gag, but Patrick held my head in place. "I want you to swallow my golden nectar! Do you understand, you piss whore?" stated Patrick with a very serious tone.

All I could do was shake my head yes as he continued to piss in my mouth. At first I was pretty disgusted, but since I had no choice, I just decided to enjoy it. After Patrick was finished relieving himself, he let me get cleaned up. Before going in the house, I stripped out of my soaking wet clothes. After a long hot shower, I changed into some fresh pajamas and joined Patrick in bed, where he was already fast asleep. I have to admit, the whole experience was degrading, but it was the kinkiest time I ever had.

I hope you have enjoyed my early attempts to share some of my memories. Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.