All Comments on 'Connor Thomas Ch. 13'

by reverendaholic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

good but too short :)

cant wit for the next chapter

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
really good story

This story has really grown on me since I started reading it yesterday. I didn't know what to think of Conner at first, but he is turning out to have his own charm. The last couple of chapters seemed a little rushed, but they were still good. I really like the closeness of Conner and his friends. I hope you let him return to them in some way after everything is settled. It sucks that he and Vivian can't fully mate, they seem to really love each other. I can't wait to see what is in store in the next chapter. Take the time you need to really flesh it out. I was blown away by some of the previous chapters. The story is unconventional and original, which is hard to accomplish. You have done really well with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more more more more

i want 14 to come out.. would love for him to see candice in his true form.. been waiting for the next chapter for so long. This is a great storie hope you dont abandon it

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 13 years agoAuthor
I am not abandoning Connor

I love Connor, he is on my mind almost every day but my job gives me very little free time. Between that and a 5 year old it's hard to squeeze him in. I have most of 14 worked out but can't get it all put together in a way that pleases me. So please hang in there with me. I will gladly email anyone when new stories are posted, just send me you address.

Thanx for all the support,

The Rev.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Flawless!

You are a true artist! This story has everything and has a perfect flow to it!

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
great

whens the next story comin out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous