All Comments on 'Consequences Poker Ch. 03'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So...

Is this the beginning of the end. The problem I have with Laura is not that she wants to go back to her old lifestyle, but that apparently she was doing so behind his back.....It would seem that the "honest" thing to do would be open and up front since they had been in the past, not to be a deceitful cheating wife. I really really dislike the deceitfulness more then the desire for extra curricular activities. I am looking forward to the next installment, where I hope some honesty is displayed and decisions are made...consequences would be good as well, but always with hope for the future.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
If they are going to 'swing'

And go back to their open marrieage past they should both talk to each other. There seems to be a lack of that going on here in the story, yes okay the sex might be good, but if you can't talk to your partner and tell them what happened then trust can easily be broken. Of course I am guessing the writer will take the story to it's ultimate conclusion, another swinging couple. If so then let them both do it and know what they are both getting into or should that be back into? and any consequences that might occur.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
"This is your final warning!!!

....you have one chapter left before it is too late to morph out of a prototypical co-dependency marriage failure!!!!This is your final warning!!!You have one chapt....."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

How much fucking pain is this guy willing to endure, I know its just a story but get this idiot out of this and find some new guy to torture. Any man I know would have walked away to save himself a long time ago.

nyminusnyminusabout 14 years ago
Nothing has been mentioned about children...

Surly out of all the couples that one at least would have kids...Well I guess talking about kids puts the quitas on fucking around..Married couples who play games to try and get the other couple to fuck around should not be married and should not have kids to bear the brunt of their immature games..Nyminus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worried

They did the swinging, took a refresher at Cancun and now it appears quite possible that so called friend Dave may have got a little, secretly. This is not the relationship they had so, what are you going to write. Laura came out of the kitchen showing some unspoken guilt. Tammy had said, whenever you want it...what did she know?

Break them up, divorce or find some uncanny scenario that brings them back to just the two of them. Being frisky and open, comfortably, for them is alright but...your readers are hangning on to one more chapter......SOON!

RodwarriorRodwarriorabout 14 years ago
It's your story

My advice?: Don't listen to anyone else's advice. This chapter took an unexpected turn but that's a good thing. You're a good writer and I'm guessing you already have an idea where you want this story to go. Write for yourself and go with the flow. I'll be eager to see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cockold Or A Man

Unless you believe in the unproven myth you can be both, good choice no kids, the little "bastards" complicate things. You got some unsavory friends.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 11 years ago
Great backstory

Been there, done that.

:)

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Grateful for the fill-in. This is the first story of yours I've sampled and I appreciate this back story. Interestingly, I mentioned this in my comment to the previous chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous