Consequences Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

A few steamy moments later Tammy looked up at me and asked, "Will you keep your promise to me?"

"Tammy, I don't want..." I began.

"Relax, Tim. I am not going to ask you to do anything you don't want to do. Just play along, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed but I wondered what I was setting myself up for later.

Tammy took me by the hand and led me back toward the patio where Laura and Dave were still sitting. Dave was looking at Laura when we walked out and as his head turned it was like a scene from a comic movie as Dave's countenance went from normal to one of shock when he realized what his wife was wearing.

"Tammy, Wh... What are you...?" stuttered Dave.

"Dave!" Tammy interrupted sternly. "Shut up!"

He did.

Tammy waited until she was sure Dave wasn't going to say anything else and then with her hands on her hips she stared her husband in the eye and announced, "If you say one word about what I am wearing I will go back into the house and change into a old pair of sweatpants this minute and you can forget about ever living any part of any fantasy of yours forever. You got that?"

Dave nodded silently.

"You wanted this, and now you have got it. I hope you can deal with it because if you can't I'm gone. If you want to keep me as your wife you will do exactly what I tell you. If you deviate from my instructions just once I will walk out that door so fast your head will spin. If you don't believe me then go look in my car. Everything I want is packed and ready to go. Do you understand?" Tammy demanded with a vicious glare in her eyes. It was a look I had only seen once or twice before and it was a look I knew Dave avoided at all costs. "Do you understand?"

I saw Dave swallow once before he answered, "Yes."

"Good," said Tammy icily, "then go and get Laura and I another glass of wine. We're thirsty. When you get back here just sit quietly and mind your manners. Got it?" Dave nodded and with his tail between his legs he went into the house to get the girls some wine. When the door closed behind him Tammy's face broke into a grin and she exclaimed, "That was fun!"

Once the girls had their wine and Dave was seated again everything went back to normal for a while. Dave was quiet at first, but when he sensed it was still okay for him to talk he joined in the conversation with the rest of us, just not in his usually boisterous way. The conversation was remarkably normal, considering the new elephant in the middle of the room. Tammy acted like she was oblivious to the fact she was sitting there almost naked, but the continued prominence of her nipples told me she was well aware of the way she was dressed.

Tammy made a point of getting of getting the next round of drinks. When she stood up she lingered around the patio table longer than she needed to which gave all three of us a great view of her body. Then with a sultry swing of her hips she turned to go into the house.

"I'm so hard I think I am going to explode," was the first thing out of Dave's mouth when the door closed behind Tammy. Laura and I burst out laughing.

"I have a feeling that isn't going to change much for the next couple of hours, Dude" I chuckled thinking much would be the same for me.

Tammy came out of the house with a tray holding all of our drinks. She was just putting the last glass down on the table when we heard the front doorbell ring. "I wonder who that could be?" asked Tammy in mock surprise. Dave went to stand up but Tammy put her hand on his chest and pushed him back into his seat. Looking Dave right in the eye she said, "I'll get it!"

Once Tammy went back into the house I looked askance at Laura questioning what was going on, but she just shrugged. I could tell she had no more clues about what was going on than I did. Dave looked like he had been buffaloed.

Moments later Tammy re-emerged with a twenty something young man in tow who was holding a couple of pizzas. To say the young man was wide eyed would have been an understatement. He looked petrified. "Pizza is here!" said Tammy acting as though she didn't have every curve of her body on display for the young man. "Pay him won't you, dear?" she asked Dave.

While Dave paid the young man Tammy took the pizzas from him and put them on the table in front of Laura and me. Turning back to her husband and the pizza boy Tammy snatched some bills out of Dave's hands and after doing a quick sum in her head she pushed the whole wad into the kid's hands. "That should cover most of it," Tammy said to the young man as she ushered him toward the gate, "and this should cover the rest," she continued and without fanfare she took the young man's face in her hands and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. The kiss lingered far longer than I expected and I could see a bulge growing in the young man's pants, a bulge that Tammy rubbed affectionately as she broke the kiss. They exchanged a few words we couldn't hear, and then they kissed again, deeper and longer than before. This time the pizza boys hands were all over Tammy's body while they kissed although he spent most of his efforts feeling her breasts.

Even though I expected the unusual out of Tammy tonight, this was already more than I expected. The same must have been true of Dave because when Tammy finally closed the gate behind the departing pizza boy he let his breath out in a big whoosh. He must have been holding his breath the entire time; either that or he forgot to breathe!

Dave leaned forward and began to say something, but Laura reached out and touched his arm before he uttered a word. "Don't say a thing," she hissed at him quietly. When Dave sat back silently Laura took her hand away from his arm and sat back herself.

Tammy returned to the table and stood with her hands on her hips looking down at her husband. I could see a flush in the skin on her upper chest. She was obviously excited. "Well?" she asked Dave. "Anything to say?"

Dave just shook his head.

"Good! Then we understand each other," Tammy said. She walked around to Dave's side of the table and stuck her hand in his crotch. "You are enjoying yourself, too, I see," she said with a certain amount of disdain. "Good!" Then as though someone flipped a light switch on in her head Tammy turned to Laura and I with a smile and said, "Let's eat! The pizza is getting cold!"

Dinner was a strange affair. Dave was silent. Laura and I were subdued. Tammy on the other hand blathered on about anything and everything sexual. She told us about her sexual exploits in college, her and Dave's bedroom secrets, and even a few secret's Dave didn't know about including the admission Tammy had sexual crush on me. I looked over at Dave to gauge his reaction this news but by then he was too far gone to even react to anything Tammy was saying, and given Tammy's conditions it is probably just as well.

Along the way Laura would ask Tammy a leading question about her exploits which Tammy would happily answer in explicit detail. Throughout it all I found myself completely changing my mind about this woman I thought I knew. She wasn't anywhere near the prude Dave thought she was, and she was becoming more of a sexual creature to me by the minute. We were only halfway through her stories and dinner when I realized I wanted to be one of the men with whom Tammy had shared some of these adventures. I would never have guessed it but Tammy had enjoyed a bisexual life style in college. She'd had affairs with a number of her swim team, both men and women, and she had won second place in a wet t-shirt contest one year over Spring Break. Apparently there were pictures online if you knew where to look for them, and it would seem she'd had done much more than get her t-shirt wet to win, too. A lot more!

Tammy told us about the first time she had sex. She was sixteen and it was her last year at summer camp. One of the boys who she'd had a summer crush on the prior two years was the lucky recipient of her cherry, but before she had gone home she had screwed another camper and a camp counselor, too. The latter more than once!

The picture Tammy painted was not one of an undersexed woman like Dave sometimes portrayed her to be, but of a highly sexual being who had hidden the desires of her youth in the trappings of a wife and professional woman. If anything, I think Tammy was afraid to let her sexual cat out of the bag and I began to think Dave may get far more than he bargained for tonight if she did let go of her inhibitions as she appeared to be doing. I wondered as I watched and listened to her describe the first blow job she ever gave, "Was this the real Tammy? Was the Tammy I had come to know living a lie?" Perhaps it was a little of both.

When it began to cool off we adjourned to living room where the wine continued to flow. I was drinking at a steady pace but not excessively. Dave hardly drank anything at all. But, both Tammy and Laura were really getting tipsy, especially Tammy. I had never seen her quite as inebriated as she was now. She was far from out of control, but the alcohol was definitely having an effect on her. "Dance with me," Tammy said pulling me up into the middle of the living room. The music playing softly wasn't exactly the best dance music but Tammy hardly seemed to care. She simply wrapped her arms around my neck and she began to sway back and forth with her body pressed tightly against mine. "I am so horny," she whispered into my ear.

We danced like that for some time. No groping. No grabbing. Just two people swaying in time to the music. Tammy felt really good in my arms. Every time we turned so I was facing where Dave was sitting he was just staring at us. I couldn't decide what was going through his mind. Inevitably, the sensation of having this beautiful woman rub her body on mine had it's expected effect and I began to get a hard-on. Tammy must have felt it against her stomach because she reached down between us and wrapped her fist around it. "What have we here?" she asked coyly! I just shrugged my shoulders feeling a little uncomfortable with Tammy holding me that way with her husband only a few feet away. "I think Tim likes me, Laura!" Tammy called over her shoulder. "Perhaps you should come and dance with me in case he get's light headed from all the blood headed down here!"

Laura got up and cut in on me. "Put on something better to dance to," she instructed me. I found a CD labeled "workout 2" and stuck it into the player. Immediately some techno pop began to thump from the speakers and the girls really got into dancing with each other. Tammy must have wanted to even the ground with Laura because she reached up and began undoing to buttons on Laura's pajama top. In seconds Laura's top was flung toward us boys and Laura continued to dance in just her bra. A half of a song later and Laura was stepping out of her bottoms leaving her in just her lacy underwear.

I looked over at Dave and he seemed more intense now than he had been when I was dancing with Tammy. I suspected that he was living two fantasies at once at the moment. Not much of a punishment, I thought.

My attention turned back to the girls when Tammy reached up behind her neck and undid the hook of her see through jump suit. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves and pulled the top half of her garment down around her hips leaving her topless. She ran her hands up and down her sides then squeezed her breasts together while lightly pinching her nipples. When she slid her hands down her torso again her fingers grabbed the loose material at her waist and she pulled her jumpsuit down over her hips. She let it all fall to the floor and she kicked the now shapeless lingerie towards us with show of attitude.

In the burst of sexual freedom she must now have been feeling because of her near nudity Tammy increased the sexual intensity of the dance she was doing with Laura. Where at first they had danced separately Tammy now initiated contact with Laura more and more often. It started with smaller gestures like a hand on Laura's arm or waist but it wasn't long before the two of them were dirty dancing and their hands were all over one another. They took turns grinding their pussies into the other's thigh by swapping positions every thirty seconds or so in time with the changes in the music. Both girls began to glisten with the sweat of their efforts. Dave and I could not pry our eyes away from them, but the girls seemed to have completely forgotten we were there, or maybe they hadn't.

When the song they were dancing to ended Tammy took Laura by the hand and pulled her over in front of Dave. "Do you like what you see, Dave?" Tammy asked her husband referring to Laura. Dave nodded. "Do you want her?" Dave nodded again. Tammy reached behind Laura's back and undid the hooks on her bra and without even looking at Laura for permission she pulled the bra off exposing Laura's breasts to her husband. "And now?" Tammy asked again and Dave agreed again without speaking.

It was at this point that I began to detect a change in Laura. Somehow during the course of the evening she had become submissive to Tammy. It was a subtle difference in the way she held herself and also the way she seemed to be looking to Tammy for approval, but I think I was seeing a glimmer of Laura's inner slut manifesting itself. I don't know whether she and Tammy had planned this beforehand or not but I knew Laura was enjoying being exposed to Dave this way.

"Laura!" Tammy said sharply getting all of our attentions. "You will do everything in your power to seduce Dave, but you cannot touch him. Do you understand?"

Laura turned to look back over her shoulder at Tammy who was standing just behind her and off to one side and nodded her assent.

Tammy turned her attention to her husband once again. "Dave, if you so much as move a muscle towards Laura we are done here. No matter what happens from this point forward unless I tell you to do something you do nothing. You just sit in your chair and watch. Do you understand?" Dave said nothing and just sat there staring at his wife whose own eyes were drilling a hole through her husband. "Good! Laura, you know what I told you to do!"

"Yes, Tammy," Laura said in a small voice. I knew for sure then that Tammy knew about Laura's inner desires, and perhaps in some way Tammy was living out a dominatrix fantasy of her own through Laura. Regardless, she had both Dave and Laura on an emotional leash at the moment.

Laura looked over at me before making any kind of a move towards Dave. "I love you," she mouthed silently. Her eyes were asking me for approval.

With Tammy's words about no touching echoing in my ears I nodded slightly thinking that I could live with whatever happened under those conditions. Laura moved forward until she standing was immediately in front of Dave. Tammy walked over and sat right next to me. She threw one leg over mine and sat back with her legs wide and her g-string covered pussy exposed for us all to see. I could sense a damp muskiness emanating upwards from her pussy and I knew she was tremendously aroused. Tammy leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "This should be good!"

Laura began to move with the music as she stood in front of Dave naked but for the thong she still wore. She moved slowly and sensuously letting her hands roam all over her body. She closed her eyes as she became more and more involved in her own sexual experience. Only a foot away from his fantasy, Dave's eyes followed every move Laura's hands made.

I was so engrossed in what my wife was doing that I forgot for a moment that I had a beautiful naked woman sitting next me. I turned to look at Tammy and smiled. Watching my face for a reaction Tammy slipped her hand into the waistband of my shorts and took a firm grip on my cock. She squeezed ever so slightly and then with genuine concern for my feelings asked me if it was okay. When I said it was she took my hand and placed on top of her wet g-string. I took the hint and I slowly began to massage her vulva with my fingers. And so it was that the two of settled into lightly masturbating each other while we watched the scene playing out between our spouses across the room.

Laura had turned to so that her back was towards Dave and she was watching us with an odd look on her face. After a moment Tammy gave her a gesture to continue with a movement of her head. As directed, Laura began her dance again giving Dave a close up view of her tight ass, all the while staring Tammy and I. Laura hooked her thumbs into her thong and pulled it down over her hips and then let it fall to the floor where she gingerly stepped out of them. I was surprised to see she had completely shaved. Even her landing strip was gone and I could see her swollen clit pushing out between the outer lips of her pussy. Laura turned to face Dave giving him his first close up look between her legs. I could see his nostrils flare as he caught her scent. Laura backed up a step of two, spread her legs and bent over giving Tammy and I and unobstructed view of her ass and pussy. I could see its shimmering wetness from across the room and when Laura reached between her legs and easily slipped two fingers all the way in I knew she was soaked.

Laura spun around so her ass was pointed directly at Dave but she continued to explore her pussy with her hand. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but I could see the muscles rippling across her forearm as her fingers worked their magic. Dave, true to form, was staring intently not wanting to miss a moment of Laura's show. Soon Laura lifted her head and look directly at Tammy and I again. Tammy still had her hands inside my shorts, but I had moved my hand inside of her g-string. I was now in direct contact with her newly shaven pussy and my finger moved slowly up and down her wet opening. Laura watched us intently for a few seconds and then she succumbed to the waves of pleasure that I knew were coursing through her body. Involuntarily, she groaned out loud and then after a moment she sank to her knees to catch her breath.

Tammy had other ideas. "Laura," she called out and she beckoned my wife with a finger when she looked up. "It's Tim's turn."

On hands and knees Laura crawled towards me giving Dave yet another amazing view of her ass. Upon reaching me Laura pushed Tammy out of the way and then she crawled up my body and kissed me passionately pushing her tongue deeply into my mouth where it felt like a living thing trying to possess me from the inside out. I could feel my own passion rising within me and I crushed Laura to my chest. Laura's hands clasped each side of my face and she pushed me backwards so that I was lying slightly askew on the sofa. My wife's sexual hunger seemed to possess her and her kisses became more ardent. I returned them in kind. It was then that I felt hands pulling the waistband of my shorts down and seconds later my cock was engulfed by a warm wet mouth. I started to object. This was further than I wanted to take this, but Laura sensed my distress and pushed me back. "Relax," she whispered quietly. "This isn't about you. Just kiss me and enjoy this."

It occurred to me then exactly what my role was to be. I was the designated male in Tammy's revenge. It wasn't about me in any way. I was there simply to provide the instrument of her reprisal. The cock she had in her mouth, the same cock her husband was watching slide in and out or her lips, could have belonged to anyone. It just happened to belong to me. As that understanding took hold in my brain I forgot about who was giving me an amazing blow job and I concentrated on only the pleasure I was feeling, and the love I felt for the woman I held in my arms, Laura, who I was kissing non-stop. I was on the verge of coming a couple of times, but each time I felt an orgasm building the disembodied mouth around my cock would slow down until it subsided. Then, when I thought I couldn't take it any longer the sucking stopped altogether.

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers