Consequences Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

I felt Tammy move and then I saw her tap Laura on the shoulder. Understanding what I assume was a prearranged signal Laura moved up until her knees were on either side of my head and her pussy was only inches from my mouth. It didn't take her command to "Eat me!" for me to know what she wanted me to do. As I lapped at her clit I realized that in the position I was in Dave could not see my face. Once again I was simply to be a nameless body part; a tool of vengeance. So it was no surprise when I felt Tammy straddle me with her back to Laura. I felt her hand as it wrapped around the base of my cock and I could feel Tammy's wetness as she rubbed my cock through her wet folds. I can only imagine the sight that Dave beheld as she did so. Then I felt my cock enter Tammy's warm depths when she lowered herself onto me completely. Up and down I could feel Tammy moving her body around my erection, but all I could see was the end of my nose where it was buried in Laura's pussy. As Tammy's pace increased so did the grinding motion of Laura's pussy. She was literally humping my face in her ardor and all I could manage to do was hold my tongue firmly where it was so my wife could grind against it. All the while the pleasure in my groin increased with every rise and fall of Tammy's body as she skewered herself again and again. I knew she hadn't come yet and I hoped I could hang on long enough for her to complete what she had started.

Laura came first moaning loudly and thrusting her hips wildly back and forth. When she came there was nothing I could do. My cock spasmed uncontrollably and I shot my seed deep into Tammy's womb. Then, almost in a chain reaction, I felt Tammy's pussy begin to flutter wildly around my cock. Unlike Laura I heard not a sound from Tammy. I was able to peer past Laura and I could to see the reason why, she was kissing Dave. I assumed Tammy must have beckoned her husband closer when she knew she was about to come. After all he had been put through I can't imagine Dave broke the rules.

Tammy stood up and my spent organ fell out of her limply. I could see my sperm oozing down her inner thigh. She looked down at Laura and I and said, "Thank you!" Before we could utter a reply Dave was pulling her down the hall and Tammy gave us a wave good-bye.

Laughing, I turned to Laura and said, "I guess we're letting ourselves out tonight!'

We gathered our clothes quickly and quietly. I was beginning to feel a little wierded out by the whole thing. While I had to admit it was a very erotic experience, the evening hadn't necessarily gone the way I might have wanted it to going in. Laura sensed my discomfort and as we were walking home she asked if I was okay.

"I think so," I told her. "Making me into a faceless man helped a lot."

"You picked up on that did you?"

"Eventually. It was pretty clever."

"It was the only this was going to work, Tim. I knew you wouldn't simply have sex with Tammy if asked. Dave would likely never forgive you if you did. I didn't want you to become emotionally involved with Tammy either. That was probably the biggest risk I took in the whole thing. But, it all worked out well, I think."

"What about you?" I asked. "Your inner slut seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit as well."

"My, aren't we observant tonight!" Laura laughed. "But yeah, I told Tammy a little about what was going on with me and she really seemed to relish the idea of bossing both Dave and I around sexually. It became pretty easy to work that into our plan."

"So, just how much of that evening was planned?" I asked hoping to finally get an answer.

"Most, but not all of it. I knew nothing about the pizza boy. Wasn't that hot?" Laura remarked and I had to agree. "Other than that I had a pretty good idea about how the rest of the evening was going to go down, although even Tammy didn't know if she was actually going to fuck you. There was a very good chance she would have settled for making Dave watch her suck your cock. I'm glad she went all the way!"

In a mixed up way, so was I.

"One thing I don't get though is how this was supposed to be Dave's punishment. He got everything he wanted!"

"Not so," replied my wife smugly. "He didn't get me! I got to tease the hell out him and show him everything he will be missing. He is going to want me more than ever now!"

"So how about you?" I asked. "Is your inner slut feeling more content?"

Laura looked at me and grinned. "Maybe!"

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers