Consolation (FFVII Fanfic)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nostrovelle
Nostrovelle
13 Followers

I'm having far too much fun to cum just yet though.

"Aerith, sweetie, hold on...I have something else that I want to show you."

Aerith's eyes widened with curiosity again as Tifa got off of her and moved over to the dresser in the corner of the bedroom. Her pale skin shone in the bright moonlight. Opening the top drawer, she pulled something out and turned to face Aerith again, holding it up with a cheeky smile on her face.

Aerith gasped in surprise. Her friend was holding a dildo, about eight inches in length and made of slightly translucent purple glass. Of course, she knew what it was for – she owned one herself. Hers wasn't as big as Tifa's though, and she had never used a glass one before. The thought of this new potential thrill filled her with excitement and a shiver of pleasure ran through her entire body.

"What do you think?" Tifa asked, running her tongue slowly along the whole length of the dildo.

"I think...I think I want it deep inside me..." Aerith murmured shyly.

Tifa smiled in satisfaction. Aerith was getting the hang of dirty talk now. Apparently all it had taken was her first lesbian experience to bring the girl out of her sexual shell a little more.

If I'd known that before, we could have been doing this a LOT sooner...

"Spread your legs, honey..." Tifa purred.

Aerith obeyed, and Tifa lay back beside her on the bed, kissing up her stomach and over her breasts and neck to find her lips again as she slid the sex toy inside her friend with almost no resistance, owing to how turned-on Aerith was. Aerith's breath caught in her lungs as Tifa entered her with the dildo. It was cold, hard, and so smooth. It felt almost as if she was being penetrated with silk. She had no idea that something made of glass could feel so delicious. Tifa was showing her a lot of things she didn't know tonight, and she (and her pussy) were grateful for each and every one of them.

"Tifa..." Aerith moaned, looking into her friend's eyes. "Please...fuck me with it..."

"I'd be happy to..."

Tifa started to pump the dildo in and out of Aerith's tight pussy, simulating the same action that she would have experienced with a man. As she did so, the fingers of her free hand circled her friend's clit at the same time. She felt Aerith's nails dig into her back as she cried out in ecstasy.

"Ah! Tifa! Like that...oh my God, don't stop!"

Aerith's screams of excitement were like sweet music to Tifa, music that she never wanted to stop listening to. Hearing Aerith's sweet, lilting voice forming such words was an aphrodisiac in itself. Her eyes shut tightly and she bit down on her own lip as Tifa started to thrust with the dildo harder and faster. Aerith's wetness shone on the glass under the light from the window, and Tifa occasionally stopped using the dildo on her in order to suck it clean before reinserting it again. Aerith's hips bucked almost reflexively as she thrust back against the dildo, wanting it as deep inside her as it would go. Tifa obliged and slid every inch of the toy into the other girl, also lowering her mouth to her pussy and sucking her clit while the dildo was buried inside her. She had never heard her friend be so loud before in her life as when she did that, and she had known her for a few years now.

Like Tifa had been before, Aerith now found herself approaching imminent climax. She could feel her muscles contracting and her pulse quickening alongside her breathing. However, also like Tifa, she wasn't ready for this to end yet. She was in rapture, bliss, and wanted to make it last.

"Tifa...I want to use it on you, too..."

Tifa had been waiting for that. For so long, she had imagined Aerith using the dildo on her. Now, it seemed like her wishes, her thoughts, her desires, would finally become a reality. She handed the dildo to Aerith, lay down, reached between her legs and spread her pussy open with her fingers.

"I'm all yours. Fuck me, Aerith. I want you to fuck me hard with that toy until I cum. Do it."

The wet pinkness of Tifa's presentation, combined with her words, almost made Aerith cum on the spot. She had to make a conscious effort not to as a drop of wetness slid down her thigh. Kneeling between Tifa's open legs, she teasingly lapped at her pussy, savouring her taste, before pushing the dildo inside her like she had asked for. Tifa's back arched as soon as it had entered, and her hands clawed at the bedsheets as Aerith started to pound her pussy rapidly with her own glass toy. She lifted her long legs up into the air and held them up over her head with her knees touching her own shoulders so the dildo could penetrate her pussy even deeper. Her martial arts training sure came in handy sometimes, lending her the flexibility to be in positions that most girls could only dream of. Aerith was certainly enjoying the view, stroking up all over Tifa's body with one hand while toying her with the other. Tifa took Aerith's fingers into her mouth and sucked on them suggestively.

Giggling, Aerith pushed the dildo right up to the hilt within Tifa as she had done to her previously. As she did so, she stroked her fingers, now moistened with Tifa's saliva, down to her arse and pushed two of them inside so that Tifa was essentially being double-penetrated again. Tifa's moans were now loud enough to rival the one that had escaped from Aerith earlier, a stream of lustful profanity.

"Mmmyeah! Fill both my holes, sweetie! I love it! I fucking love it! Oh my fucking God, Aerith!"

Tifa writhed and twisted on the bed as Aerith plunged both fingers and toy in and out of her, increasing in speed as Tifa increased in volume. Her arse and pussy were both so tight. Aerith angled the dildo to press against Tifa's g-spot, knowing she'd found it when the other girl threw back her head almost violently, her hair fanning out across the bed like a dark curtain as her breath came in shallow pants, her body shaking slightly as a flush slowly spread its way across her cheeks and chest.

"Oh, there! There! Right fucking there! Ah! Ah! Ah, Aerith! Harder! Please, harder! Make me cum!"

Heavily encouraged, Aerith decided to please Tifa as hard and as fast as she could. Her hands were virtually a blur as she moved her fingers and the toy in a way that could have looked almost violent from an outside perspective. Aerith herself was a little shocked at how she was being, at how much she was getting into it...at how much she was getting off on it.

"Cum for me, Tifa..." She was stunned at the words her lips seemed to form of their own accord.

"Oh, Aerith! Oh my God! I'm gonna...ah, fuck! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

With that, Tifa squirted, unable to hold back any longer. Her girly fluids splashed onto the sheets, completely soaking them, as well as the dildo and Aerith's fingers. Tifa's body was trembling.

"I've...fantasized about that...for so long..." she panted, her breathing heavy.

"Was it as good in person?" Aerith asked. She sounded a little nervous.

Tifa responded not with words, but by pouncing on her and pinning her to the bed while aggressively pushing her tongue back into her mouth in a fierce kiss. After a few minutes, she let her back up.

"Does that answer your question?"

Aerith nodded, smiling. Tifa wasn't done yet though, and pushed her back onto the bed more gently.

"After what you just did, it wouldn't be fair unless you get to cum, too."

Within seconds, three of Tifa's fingers were back in Aerith's pussy, stroking and pumping at a frenzied speed while her tongue worked over her clit with an almost crazed hunger. Aerith's hands tangled and pulled at Tifa's long hair as she wrapped her legs around the back of other girl's neck, pulling her nearer, wanting more of her tongue. Tifa curled her fingers inside Aerith, finding her g-spot almost with a well-trained precision. Aerith's muscles clenched almost involuntarily. It almost felt too good. Nobody had ever managed to "hit" her there before. If felt as if every good feeling she had ever felt before was being amplified ten times in her pussy at the touch of Tifa's fingers.

"Tifa...oh, Tifa...I'm ready!" she gasped. "Make me cum, Tifa...please make me cum now..."

Even at this moment, Aerith was so surprised at how she was moaning like a whore. It was as if she was no longer in control of her own voice anymore. Tifa had brought out something new in her. Something wild. Something unrestrained. Something she wanted to let loose and never look back.

Tifa's tongue stroked over her clit again as she continued to simultaneously stimulate her g-spot. Every time Tifa stroked that certain place inside her, a wave of almost blinding bliss crashed through every inch of her like water breaking on a shoreline in a storm. She could feel it building up and up. She didn't want it to end. She wanted Tifa's fingers inside her forever. And yet, she couldn't hold back any longer. Tifa's skilled tongue and expert fingering were pushing her to breaking point.

"Tifa, I...I...I'm going to...you're going to make me..."

"It's okay...don't hold back..."

Aerith's body was wracked with shudders as she hit her orgasm, screaming her friend's name at the top of her lungs, clenching her hair and bucking her hips up against her face, drenching Tifa's tongue and fingers in her own fluids in an explosive end to their tryst. She collapsed back onto the bed, breathless and spent. Tifa crawled up to lie beside her, and Aerith lay her head on her shoulder, feeling the younger girl stroking her hair and forehead gently. Aerith had never felt so fulfilled. There wasn't a man alive who had made her experience such strong emotions in the way that Tifa did. She felt butterflies in her stomach, and her head felt light and airy. Her heart was threatening to beat itself right out of her chest and she was still shaking.

She wasn't sure if it was just the drink talking, but she needed to say it.

"I...I love you, Tifa..." Aerith whispered, so softly that it was practically imperceptible.

Tifa smiled in a way she hadn't in years. "I love you too, sweetie."

Aerith's spirit soared.

♥ ♥ ♥

Nostrovelle
Nostrovelle
13 Followers
12