All Comments on 'Consumed Pt. 08'

by myoregon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
grand canyon sized was right

i hate you for leaving me in such suspense.. I'm a huge fan of this series. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Wolfj772000Wolfj772000almost 16 years ago
Still love it

I wait with baited breath every week for your next chapter.I really enjoy this story,and thanks for letting us know what the italian was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great.

Waiting already for next one. This one was """GREAT"""

PetsAngelsPetsAngelsalmost 16 years ago
*Sigh* I swear, authors can be such sadists!

Torture! Absolute torture! Argh! More! Please! Soon! You writers do this to us poor, defenseless readers on purpose! <drools> Please give us more! This is a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
consumed is right!!!!

this is great writing. Please do not ever ever ever do that to us again!!!!!

auntcpauntcpalmost 16 years ago
You weren't

kidding about the cliff hanger. I don't know how much more Liam and the kids can take. This story should come with a warning for it's addictive properties. Fantastic, simply fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG

The suspense is unbearable!!! I anxiously await the next chapter.

tangel08tangel08almost 16 years ago
Magnificent

Still on the edge of my seat, wonderful as always. Cannot WAIT for the next one! Keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Best!!!

As always, I can not wait for the next chapter!! Have you ever thought about publishing a book? I would have it read in one sitting!! How much can Liam and the kids take? Also, I think they need the dog!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So aptly named...

You have named this story perfectly, I am completely "Consumed" by it. I wait impatiently for the next installment.

You have managed to create a complex web of characters and relationships without leaving your reader behind. The descriptions are done with such subtle skill that they paint a picture but leave us with enough space to complete it with our own image - only the most magnificant of authors would achieve this (erotica or no).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

OMG i understand about the why u cant post it often but please please dont keep us waiting 2 much longer. I absolutely love this story. It has just the right mix of mystery and emotion and i'm just dying 2 find out wat happens. Thanks 4 such a great story

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
Oh geez

I can't stand it!! Fabulous! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Keep up the good work..you are a very talented writer..

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyover 10 years ago

Great story - love the characters, love the tension.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous