All Comments on 'Contestants'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Trash

More Garbage

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Ugh. Crap, sheer crap that ruined my erection.

How is it that you write so badly that you made my erection fall?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Crap? Trash?

Are you fucking kidding me? That story was hot as hell! Why would...oh, this is Loving Wives. That explains it. A bunch of miserable old men who can't differentiate between fiction and reality.

Anyway, I love stories about BJ contests, and even wrote one myself. This has been a good week, as we've seen two of these stories published. This was a well-written and erotic tale, and I thank you for sharing this work of FICTION.

Five stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
some cuck trash reading this trash

cause the rating is higher than one star

iterates why the world guvments are trash.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naaaaughty tart

Loved it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap? Trash?

You got that right anon. Another miserable day for erotica in loving wives. Of course, the swinging/willing humiliation loving cuckolds love it. 1* to offset the 5 that the swingers gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To be fair

If LW sucks now (and it does), it's only because the comment section vitriol made it awful to write for. Anybody wanting to do anything other than straight cuck work decided we weren't worth their time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed this

A fun little romp. Some of this feedback is not justified. Some people will hate a story where a wife does something sexual with someone other than her husband no matter what. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a single woman. I don't have a penis or ego to deflate at the thought of someone else touching my property, Er, wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't condone this behavior!

In my day, women-folk didn't go around sucking dicks at random! Why, we kep' 'em under lock and key, we did. Barefoot and pregnant. And that's the way they liked it!

And if any of 'em ever got outta line, why, they'd get a mighty good whoopin'. And us men-folk, we kept 'em in line right good. Yessiree.

I come to this section of this here web site for one reason, and one reason only: to read stories about real men like me keepin' cheatin' women in line. Anything other than that, why I give it ONE STAR!! ONE STAR, dagnabbit!! That'll learn you filthy sicko perverts for comin' in here and ruining my category!

I mean, fictional stories about wives sucking dicks that don't belong to their husbands?? What's this world a-comin' to?!? Next thing ya know, they'll be lettin' black folks drink outta the white fountains!

Signed,

Angry Old Man

LW Morality Police, Fictional Division

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

An amusing little tale. Enjoyed the read. There were a few errors that could have been caught in the proof read, but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-I don't condone...........

Did anybody ever tell you, you're an idiot? 1* for the sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re. re. anonymous I don't condone

ONE STAR for you, too, you little disrespectful whippersnapper! Why, I'd wrestle you to the floor if I could get out of my chair! I'd bend you over my knee and give you a right-good spankin' if I didn't think you'd enjoy it! And if it weren't gay. Cuz I ain't no queer, and I don't tolerate no queers, neither!

Back in my day, we had respect for our elders! Why, I remember giving old Mrs. Willoughby a foot rub every Tuesday, and she'd give me a nickel. I'd take that nickel and head down to the five and dime, where little Suzy Chalmers would give hand jobs behind the building for a nickel. But she weren't married, and she weren't black or Chinese or a fictional character in a made-up story on a pornographic website, so there weren't nothin' wrong with it.

Signed,

Angry Old Man

LW Morality Police

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to offset the ass wipe

anony and his nasty remarks

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Now that

was erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More adult fun....

....spoiled by juvenile behavior.

Ah, well. It was intriguing, if not a little silly.

Wifey puts me mind of Amy Madigan in Field of Dreams....

"No, I think you had two 50's and slipped right on into the 70's."

...later, "Alright, Beulah, do you wanna step outside!?"

Really, a catfight at a blowjob contest? Really?

But hey, at least it was unexpected.

4 stars, because anything novel and different here, even if only moderately entertaining, is WORTH IT!

Writing isn't too bad either. A little more editorial effort to weed out those pesky spelling and grammatical errors.

boogaloocrumpboogaloocrumpover 9 years ago
Enjoyable .......

Slightly unbelievable, but then I've led a sheltered life, but nonetheless very enjoyable ........ Needs a bit of tweaking, I'd give it four and a half stars if that were possible ....... As it isn't, then it has to be a five .......

Rob

Immorality Police

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Half and Half

Loved the blow job contest, could have continued more or this.

Hated the cat fight part.

A blow job contest morphing into a gang bang would have been hot.

Morphing to cat fight not.

Thanks for the great effort.

CB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 1 star to offset the ass wipe

anony cucky and the LW morality cop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage, garbage, trash, trash, trash.

1*-1*-1*-1*-1* get the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ONE STAR!!

Yeah, now we're talkin'! We got ourselves a brigade of like-minded kindred spirits! ONE STAR for all chuck-cluck-cucky stories, no matter how well written or entertainin' they may be!

Why, I ain't been this excited since the last time I woke up with a boner -- and that ain't been years! Ain't nuthin' excite me more than givin' that ol' ONE STAR! ONE STAR! I get a little tingle in my dingle every time I hit that button, I tells ya!

I'm right there with you boys, fighting side-by-side and toe-to-toe (but not too close, mind ya, as I don't wanna give ya the wrong impression.) It reminds me of the old days, when the boys and I would pile into the back of a pickup truck and find an Irishman to beat up. Oh, them were good, wholesome days, I tells ya. I get misty-eyed just remembrin' them times we had.

I gotta go, boys. Lots more stories for me to one-bomb and leave hateful comments to the authors. Now, you boys keep up the good fight! We'll chase them chuckles out of this category quicker than we chased them Japs back into their internment camps back in FDR's day!

Signed,

Angry Old Man

LW Morality Police

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way to go Angry Old Man

Keep up your jawing, it helps attract them one stars. You have no idea how your comments help. Keep up the good work. Maybe go to the rest of those cuck stories and help out there. Much appreciated.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Not The Best

Not the best story by a long chalk but it's a nice little turn on, there is no need for nasty and non constructive comments, they say more about the commentator than the story.

lgcelsielgcelsieabout 9 years ago

The story could have been written better. That said, I like the idea. I'd love to see a set of sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lame cock sucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous