Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if someone was there right now, watching them through the camera's eye. Michele was bent over the desk, one of Gene's hands on the small of her back and the other in her hair, taking her from behind, just as he was doing now. Gene seemed to glow in the picture, and he was grinning fiercely. Michele was duller, but with a bright glowing pink handprint where Gene had spanked her bottom.

"Keep looking, little whore." Gene growled intensely. Michele's knees grew weak as Gene stroked her mercilessly with his cock. For the first time in her life she felt herself moisten, then flood with lubrication. It was delicious, feeling the slipperiness as he pumped, smoothly now, wet and slick. The muscles of her pussy grabbed at his cock, contracting rhythmically around it.

She tuned another page. Gene and Michele enveloped in steam, in a shower. The water beat and sprayed on their shoulders, running down their bodies in silver streams. Michele was on tiptoe, hands tight around Gene's neck, his hands were claws, gripping her ass. Their skin was red with the heat of the water.

"How many has it been, slut? How many men have done this to you?" He leaned over her, breath blasting in her ear as he pounded, his loins slapping again and again against her ass. Her every nerve was on fire. Her pussy dripped with warm cream, making juicy wet sounds with each slamming thrust.

"I don't know-owww!" Michele moaned, in protest or pleasure she wasn't sure. Now she turned the pages of her own volition, becoming fascinated with what she would see next.

A scene out of fantasy - Gene's back, calves taught and his ass muscular, concave, as he took Michele up against a red brick wall. Columns of fire rose at either side of them.

"How many cocks, slut? How god-damned many?" The shot showed Gene's triceps and quadriceps fully pumped and Michele's hands dug deep in his shoulders. Sweat sparkled like diamonds on his back, marred with livid red scratches. Over his shoulder Michele could see her own face, eyes were closed and her mouth open in a cry.

Michele cried out too, as the first electric wave of orgasm fired through her nerves. She felt the lips of her pussy swell and pulse in time to each thrust and withdrawal. She could feel the hair on Gene's chest tickling her back, sweat dripping in sizzling drops like a summer rain.

She broke into her own sweat and started to buck against Gene, meeting his strokes fervently, wanting, reaching -Oohhh, god, Is this what it's supposed to be like?

"How many cocks between your legs, bitch?" Gene roared. Michele turned another page. Outdoors on a blanket as blue as the sun-spangled sky, in a field of tall yellow grass, Gene's auburn waves between her bent legs, toes pointed and back arched. Michele's hands pressed down on his head. Here she looked at Gene greedily, adoringly.

"How many men have served you, whore?" Another flush of exquisite bliss washed through her as Gene's breath grew even more ragged and harsh. His hands were iron grips, clutching her hips to slam her harder, deeper, driving almost to her very soul.

"Greedy little bitch, always taking and never giving back!" The next picture showed the same scene, this time with Gene and Michele locked like Gemini twins, feeding and sharing one another. Curled around and intertwined with each other, ecstatic in embrace. Michele's breath came in short crying bursts as Gene pounded her, reaching under to stroke her clit in time to his thrusts.

Michele was burning up, each time Gene stroked her she sobbed rapturously, unable to help herself. His fingers generated electric shocks that thrilled though her nerves like lightning every time he pressed her clit.

"How many more will it take, you filthy little slut? HOW MANY?" Gene roared, slamming, shuddering against her. The last picture a side view of Gene and Michele in his bed, red covers thrown to the floor. She was on her back, legs clamped around Gene's solid hips. Her arms were around his neck and her mouth was at his chest. Gene was arched above her straight-armed and head thrown back, mouth open in a roar that she heard echoed from Gene in her ear. Michele couldn't hold back any longer and she screamed.

"Only you, Gene, only you, please, Gene!" She spasmed helplessly as he came down on her neck, biting her jaw just under the ear. The salty earth-smell of blood filled her nostrils she felt it spill down her neck. Gene gave one last mighty thrust and his cock engorged, pulsing to almost twice its size as it shot jet after jet of his molten core, flooding her senses with radiant waves of delight.

From the base of her spine, a tingling, tickling, surging wave gathered, grew, and overcame Michele. It hit, crashing once, again, and then again through her body in an explosions of joy, followed by lesser waves that still coursed though her, making her cry Gene's name over and over again, seeing nothing now but the brilliant light of the rising sun.

12