Control Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bns3
bns3
11 Followers

The wand arrived as promised, and John opened it immediately. The first impression was that it was clunky. It had a large, bulbous end piece covered with what looked to be cheap, plastic, wannabe naga hide. It also had a plug in cord which limited it's portability. It looked industrial, and was a bit intimidating. John did note though that his cock was wider than the top of this thing, and that did offer some level of irrational satisfaction. He plugged it in and turned the rocker switch to the "on high" position. The wand leapt into action, and John was impressed with it's power. "Hell, this thing could polish floors" John thought. But that's not what he had in mind. He knew what he needed to polish.

Two more weeks passed, and while he exchanged a few emails with Krista, there was no real dialogue. She did, however, send one more photo the morning that they were departing for Naples. The photo showed the other guy absolutely railing Krista doggystyle. The look on Krista's face was absolutely lustfully sexual. She was enjoying all of this guy, and she wanted John to know it. The caption simply read "I hope you bring your A game to Naples."

John was incredibly angry, and at the same time, his blood was boiling with competition. He wanted nothing more than to fuck Krista in front of this guy so he could hear her screams, her squeals, her moans, and her humming. He wanted to see the look on the guy's face when he bottomed out inside of Krista, when her eyes would widen, her breath would stop, her back would arch, and her hips would undulate towards him to make sure his entire cock was deeply buried in her pussy. He wanted to see the look on the guy's face after he made Krista shiver in absolute pleasure, and he most wanted to see his face when her body would convulse for some time afterwards in aftershocks that would start in her quivering, clenching pussy. He wanted the other guy to see the gaping, hot, sloppy, gooey pussy that his huge cock would leave behind.

John knew with the last photo that he was significantly more endowed than the other guy. This fact was not as obvious in the first photo. The comparison made John feel masculine, and despite what Krista had said and sent in photos, John was drinking his own Kool Aid and he started to believe that his huge cock alone would win Krista over. Little did he know, his cock was just part of Krista's plan.

John loaded his roller bag in his car and departed to pick up Krista for their trip to Naples. John could not help but to think what an idiot he had been. For more than five weeks, he had been celibate. Not even a quick hand job in the shower. His cock was trigger happy, and a warm breeze would get it swelling. In the mean time, Krista had been fucking the other guy while convincing John that he was an inferior lover. John felt cuckolded, he had never met the other guy, and he had only fucked Krista once. It became apparent to John that she was very keen, and he would have to pick up his game to compete with the other guy.

If I get enough requests/comments, I will post chapter 2, which tells about the time in Naples, who really is cuckolded, and John's quest to earn Krista's sexual approval.

bns3
bns3
11 Followers
12