All Comments on 'Controlling Bobbi - AR Ch. 03'

by Cletis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago

This is actually pretty dumb. He is doing everything for everyone else.

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 10 years ago
agree with syrus

i never understand writers that have their character share their women, especially the way you are doing it. and the guy isnt even thinking about how he could be ruining her life. he say more power to guys that take nude pics of a girl without even considering how they could get around and make things difficult for her. this story has just lost me.

CletisCletisalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry guys

He did a lot for himself in the first two parts. This one was aimed more towards the pleasure of watching others get excited. Kind of like the husbands who like to share their wives. Sorry that wasn't good for you.

ArtyGeeArtyGeeover 9 years ago
Naysayers

There are always naysayers out there who will not like the path of a particular story. This one had some very nice action for voyeur fans, and it might have been a good tag to add to your submission. Keep up the good work.

Arty

puncturepunctureabout 8 years ago

That was fun. Need loads more. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stories please keep them coming

Thanks hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stuff. Thanks.

What does the AR in the sentence above mean?

CletisCletisalmost 5 years agoAuthor
meaning of AR

You may notice in CH01 that I mention "Alternate Reality". AR stands for "Alternate Reality". I submitted this twist on the original "Controlling Bobbi" with the original authors permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting if not out of left field

Especially considering how the title character is not seen or mentioned. Plus Ryan isn't doing his due diligents in determining if Joe had Steph recruit him any others. Thought the same about his aunts in the last chapter, but assumed as Joe only managed to ensnare Ryan's mom a couple days before he left he hadn't had the time.

Really don't mind the sharing but the voice of Ryan seemed out of sync with previous two chapters. Suddenly having wisdom of someone old enough to pop on down to the pub and all. And lamenting about the one track mind of teen boys as if he was far beyond being a teen boy himself.

At least it wasn't just a rehash. Would definitely enjoy more chapters if they surfaced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous