All Comments on 'Controlling Dawn Ch. 01'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
It's hard to say much about this story ...

... other than an enormous 'Thank you' for writing it! I thought this story was quite exceptionally good, a marvellous effort and a winning tale if ever I saw one!

Five stars seems a poor reward for such a thrilling piece of erotica, but 5 stars you shall have, dawn1958 - I hope there will be many more stories to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
realistic ?

all too fast and to quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Try

Try not to lose sight of Dawn's humanity as Ray puts her through her paces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thanks for writing another great story. Dawn's blackmail was fun to watch.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 8 years ago
Amusing twist

Slash fiction about yourself! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Auther Who Has Faded From the Scene...

Needs to return and write more of this story! I know that there's part 2 here but on the net I have found up to part 5 and the story wasn't finished there. GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ch. 2

I have a request for chapter 2. Please give these ladies some payback! I'd love love love to have the tables turned on this guy and see him gang banged! Let's see his nipples tortured while making him take it up the ass and down the throat REPEATEDLY! Oh and make sure it's captured all on film for his family and co-workers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous