Controlling Dawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intense convulsions caused Dawn great agony, but it was nothing compared to the discomfort of Ray's humiliation. Her body twisted and turned and the onlookers loved the way she seemed to fight her molester. "No, dear gawd, make it stop."

"I can see it. Everyone can see it. You're creaming all over Brenda's tongue and her puny cock," Ray whispered. "I love watching you climax. You did the right thing, honey. Now I won't tell your husband about your secret life."

Ray made Dawn think she was doing the right thing. All of a sudden he grabbed her arms and pinned them up and over her head. Probably the most amazing thing for Dawn was how she got treated like a cheap whore and it resulted in an orgasm she would never forget. Somehow her head turned to face the black mirror and although she couldn't see the onlookers, she heard them. The cheers were continuous, as they encouraged the young mistress whose cunnilingus and finger-fuck were almost animalistic.

Ray stared at the swaying tits, which looked overly seductive when Dawn's chest heaved like mad. He witnessed lust in the purest form, as his girlfriend molested the sensitive clitty and savagely fucked the sexy lady. Brenda used her hand like a battering ram and thrust her fingers to the hilt, which rammed Dawn's hips into the soft mattress. When Dawn's hips rebounded and bounced back hard, Brenda was merciless in her efforts to make Ray happy.

Even as the last moans and sighs of complete exhaustion sounded in the room, Ray plotted the next sly maneuver. He left the bed and opened the door as an invitation to the four men. Just as they entered the room, Ray put his hand in the center of the first man's chest. "My wife is off limits... but not her sister. Help yourself. We'll stick around just to make sure you don't seriously harm her."

All of a sudden Ray grabbed the naked woman's hand. He sternly jerked Dawn's arm and brought her to her feet. Dawn had no idea what was happening, but she knew her fate rested entirely in Ray's hands. She was the most relieved woman in Seattle when her blackmailer intervened and saved her from the sex-starved strangers. Ray spoke very specific and bluntly to the four men. "My wife wants to watch... watch from the other room. Her sister gives great head, as you already know, and she loves a good gangbang."

Brenda remained on the bed. She never dreamed that her boyfriend was so devious as to leave her all alone with strangers. Suddenly she faced the dire consequences of satisfying four men all by herself and couldn't believe Ray's drastic actions. Brenda pleaded with her eyes, as she looked at her boyfriend for sympathy when the men closed in around her. One of the men actually had his zipper down with his cock out already and he fisted the flaccid penis trying to turn it into an erection.

When the man moved closer and rubbed his cock against her flesh, Brenda shuddered. Her only option was to make a big scene, but that wasn't her nature so she cowered to one side of the makeshift bed. Then to her absolute horror, Ray left the room with Dawn and Brenda's world closed in around her.

Ray guided Dawn out of the room and into the outer room. It was the first time in her life that Dawn watched others having sex. She immediately noticed the smoky glass and stared through it at the already besieged Brenda. It was very apparent that Brenda was in the middle of a gangbang as all four men molested her. None of them took their clothes off, but merely acted like they were ravaging a cheap slut.

It was a sequence of events that made Dawn thankful she wasn't in the room with Brenda. She felt sorry for the woman yet there wasn't anything she could do to help her. One of the men shoved his cock in Brenda's face and forced her to open her mouth. In no time a blowjob commenced and the poor woman had no choice but suck the throbbing penis. Another man fisted his cock with one hand and he used the other to grope Brenda's boobs.

Dawn watched the gangbang with her heart pounding away in her chest. First it was a blowjob in which Brenda made a stranger's dreams come true and then she sucked a second cock. The man's face was contorted with great pleasure and his stamina was short-lived, as he blew his load into Brenda's mouth. That was when the gangbang got horribly out of control for Brenda. She was forced onto her back and a man was between her legs in a heartbeat.

The intercourse was bad enough but what made Dawn shrink with dismay was how the other three men acted. Each man held Brenda captive and Dawn witnessed a full-fledged screwing, as the man pounded his cock in and out of the enslaved woman. Brenda's arms were pinned on the bed and her legs were held far out to the sides allowing the man complete freedom. Dawn felt Brenda's utter helplessness and she was sure of dieing if she were gangbanged in a similar fashion.

Dawn was positive her eyes were very bloodshot from staring intently at the lewd affair. Suddenly her eyes bugged out when the last man did the unthinkable. He grabbed Brenda's slender hips and rolled her over. Then he spread her legs and it was obvious what he planned. The man used Brenda as his bitch and humped her from behind without any regard for her feelings. Although Dawn wrote about anal sex in some of he stories, she had to admit that she wasn't the biggest fan of someone fucking her ass. When the man shoved his erection at Brenda's ass, Dawn almost pleaded with Ray to stop the immoral and disgusting sexual intercourse.

Ray deviously let Brenda get ravaged by strangers, but he didn't allow any of them to screw his most cherished prize. He imagined Dawn being extremely grateful for not being fucked like Brenda and his warped mind thought she would be more receptive to his blackmail demands. Ray wanted Dawn to like him and even think of him as an intimate friend.

Thankfully rescuing Brenda was easy. Once the last man finished dumping his load inside his girlfriend, Ray rushed into the room. He already had Brenda's clothes, which he tossed to her. Then he ordered her to get dressed before hurriedly dragging her out of the room while telling the four strangers that the gangbang was over.

Dawn hoped she would never have to relive the story, 'At The Movies,' again. The thought of enduring more of Ray's blackmail was frightening and she worried about further demands the man would make regarding her other stories. The ride back to the couple's home was nerve wracking, but nothing compared to the drive home. It was a one-hour drive and Dawn used the entire time to go over the story she planned telling her husband once she got home.

***THE END OF CHAPTER ONE

I plan for at least one more chapter reenacting more of my erotic stories. Brenda started me on this trail of erotic bliss and I thank her for giving me the inspiration.