All Comments on 'Conumdrum Ch. 08'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY VERY VERY GOOD

I have followed this story through all 8 chapters and I like it very much. Matt is finally taking control of his life and of his wife's life. I just hope he does not go too far or that she will not stray. Now that she has becomed a colared submissive, maybe things will get back, but it will be harder for Matt than her. The story gets more interesting with each chapter and I cannot wait to read them.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
I've really enjoyed this series,

till now, now it turns to crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
End it

Always take back a lying whore that has been used and probably medically infected but for sure mentally infected. She may have been drugged but she lied and went willingly for ten days dont forget you have to put yourself into the position first. No one came into her home, forced her at gunpoint to become a lying cheating slut/whore she chose that action.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Disappointed

Mr.kezza67 i m for the first time disappointed , really i never expected this story to take a wrong turn like this .I really liked this story till 7th chapter but this one was really very disappointing.The hypnosis idea & the details were,good.What kind of new life is this??.Guess who's the biggest mastermind this story???? our very own super hero/husband Matt. He's mot a wimp he's a mastermind.Now that's the reason he let his wife go of the second time to get more training so that he can practice it with her.I fear in the next chapter he may give his wife to his team & may also include janet in this game.If my assumption proves right then i'll think i wasted my time reading this story but if my assumption proves wrong i'll be the happiest person.Mr.kezza this story is really good till 7th chapter but this chapter has ruined it.I m not a writer myself but such things will decrease valuable readers.Sorry friends for double posting my comments but i dont do it intentionally it's just that when i post my comment it doesn't appears so i summit it once again.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Disappointed

Mr.kezza67 i m for the first time disappointed , really i never expected this story to take a wrong turn like this .I really liked this story till 7th chapter but this one was really very disappointing.The hypnosis idea & the details were,good.What kind of new life is this??.Guess who's the biggest mastermind this story???? our very own super hero/husband Matt. He's mot a wimp he's a mastermind.Now that's the reason he let his wife go of the second time to get more training so that he can practice it with her.I fear in the next chapter he may give his wife to his team & may also include janet in this game.If my assumption proves right then i'll think i wasted my time reading this story but if my assumption proves wrong i'll be the happiest person.Mr.kezza this story is really good till 7th chapter but this chapter has ruined it.I m not a writer myself but such things will decrease valuable readers.Sorry friends for double posting my comments but i dont do it intentionally it's just that when i post my comment it doesn't appears so i summit it once again.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
To Fellow Readers

Please I m really sorry to post my comment two times.I have given the reason for it.So please excuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

I've been enjoying your stories. The folks who just want revenge and then for the cheating spouse to be dumped ignore the subtleties of human behavior and emotion and the fact that then the victim continues to be victimized, rather than, as in this case, taking control, and neither party gets what it wants. Some can get past lying and cheating and some can not. It seems, though, that the withholding information about the job transfer, etc. and the submitting to the website might justify some punishment by the husband. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WTF!

What kind of sick ending is this -TOTALLY TRASH ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ending

I have a desire to be a Dominant and I guess I am in my marriage. If I had the oportunity to be a Master to my wife, I would take it. I under stand the psyche and the need to be Dom / sub. I enjoyed the ending and the husbands understanding of his wife's mental needs. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting.

Very, very interesting, indeed. Eight chapters of material I would not have expected to like, but well-written and (to my knowledge) all quite plausible. Looking forward to the remaining part of the story.

-- KK in Texas

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 15 years ago
good

I story about whatcan happen if you are not watchful. And I think the husband is hurt by this, ow he has to live a very defferent life the he had planned

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For Kotk

You really can't be that fucking simple. Haven't you learned by now, it takes a few minutes for comments to appear. BE PATIENT! You are messing up the scoring. I noticed you only posted once this last time so I guess you are trainable.

KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
Hey anonymous

Do u have balls???? i guess u dont.If u got one then send feedback with email address.I told before it was not intentional.If u dont understand polite language then fuck off!! & dont fuck up by sending me feedback.r u the author of this story?? i know u r not coz u r from usa.So just fuck up if u dont then i will post not 2 times but 10 or more time that to same comment & i m not mentally ill but u r.So have some training in politeness & then come here & bark.Dont try to b oversmart with me.

Hell_spawnHell_spawnover 15 years ago
Liked the "ending"

I actual liked the wrap up in ch8, the first arc of the story is finished (some did not like the whole army/spy aspect, but i found it a refreshing twist) and with the wrap up done in ch8 the story can now either end as it is, or be free to move on in a part 2 like the more "normal" literotica master/slave stories.

One small thing i would have changed is the extended description of the road to and the recon of the house, i feel it could have been done a bit shorter, and for the international readers like myself a bit clearer (since i know diddle about English towns that does not have a premier league team .-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Did not expect to like it given the subject matter, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Disappointing

I thought your first seven chapters were well done,a little vicious but still built up suspense nicely. This chapter is extremely disappointing. It sounds like Beth has just exchanged submissive role with a bunch of vicious criminals to submissive role with brutal husband . One of the most depressing endings I have read.I would like to see Matt castrated for his vicious acts toward his wife. Please, you write well , but ,in the future don't put these sado -masochistic stories in a Loving Wives category. Try horror or hpnosis. The Ct. Yankee

PS How did marriage exist so long without extreme submissive characteristic of Bbeth coming to light?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Pity, I rather liked the other chapters, but somehow the thought of anyone controlling another for whatever reason doesn't sit well with me. Maybe I've too much respect for human dignity, but replacing an evil dictatorship with a benevolent dictatorship is still leaving one with a dictatorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ugh - What a Disappointment

This story has been great until this chapter. True, we've had warnings. But its just another wimp husband story. Wife cheats - "Oh thats OK, I am in charge now!" WHAT A LOSER! The wife cheats - that's OK? "I wear black now! - wear my collar! -OBEY me!". SNORT SNORT! Are you kidding me?? Morons.............

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago

This is weird; almost too weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

if you gave her a penny for her thoughts you'd get change back

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Of course its weird !!

Written by a sick degenerate Pommy !!!

Straight from asylum archives!

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
This Story Is Deep!!

Thanks for posting on this site.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
It was OK all in all. I am sure you have potential as a writer.

Even without all the kidnapping plot the story would have been tragic because Beth is cornered in a marriage with an insensitive moron who doesn't pay the slightest bit of attention to what is going on arround him, let alone his wifes feelings.

He was supposed to be hot shit, but actually he not only was dense but also downright stupid. He did not understand anything that wasn't explained to him like to a three year old und his ability in observance was no were near anything anybody in the military can get away with. I am surprised anybody under his comand is still alive.

To not be very bright is no shame, I would just encourage Authors who maybe not have IQs of MENSA to not try to use protagonists who are supposedly clever. You just cannot fake being clever and it is no shame to have a protagonist who is just a low class worker and is maybe not that bright. Just dont write about a protagonist who is a rocket scientist when you have not the mental capabilities to pull it of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Physician heal thyself

As far as authors not trying to write intellectual protagonists I concur, and add people who leave comments ought not to try to tell authors their work isn't intellectual enough when they clearly have a low IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What fucking rock did your parents find your sorry ass under

Conumdrum!!! Hell as far as I'm concerned you should have named it condum. That way you could have sealed it up in latex and flushed it.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
well, that's about all I can take -

rescue her from the enslavers to make her a slave to yourself?

sorry, I just can't read anymore.

IslandBornIslandBornabout 11 years ago
Funny shit

Some comments show some real funny shit, shows how much some lack the ability to read and understand. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Rescue her from slavery only to make her a slave!? oooooookkkkkkkkkk!?!?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Not sure given all the psychobabble that her continuing to be a submissive is a given. Everything else was predicated on the idea that given the right circumstances anyone could be coerced to do anything. And yet, her submissive side is presented as an unchanging absolute. Let's not forget that it was conditioning that gave her that disposition to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Drivel !

"1*" !!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Well

It seems that her inner submissive has been released in the care of her loving husband. Let's see how this ends.

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
Bingo

"To Beth there was a freedom in becoming his slave. The guilt of engaging in abandoned sexuality; the guilt that her parents had instilled in her for years; receded as her mind argued that there could be no culpability as her conduct was beyond her control."

To those who don't understand the intricacies of the BDSM-D/s relationship, I give you a very strong reason for the submissive's willing and eager compliance. I'm not a "Master", but I am dominant to an extent, and my wife is a submissive, and I have found that the above statement is very true, as my wife, though she may be puzzled and ashamed by it, does indeed enjoy spanking, whipping, bondage, rough play and other activities. This does of course not mean that every sub is a pain lover, but it does at least tell us that their are women who enjoy the freedom of giving themselves to a Master. But, having said that, if it is not consensual, it is indeed abuse and rape, if taken to that extreme, as it was in Kezza's story. If you cannot understand the dynamics of the healthy D/s relationship, then perhaps you'd best do some research, or remain silent.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Hendy just admitted he is out of his depth

and gave up.

The rescue and restoration is also a failure.

we are left with the original admission by Hendy that he is not a psychiatrist merely a psychologist. He doesn't cure patients, he make them feel good about being broken.

and we are way beyond LW and well into BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She's a born (or raised) submissive???

What the hell is the first thing she does when she recovers consciousness? When the nurse calls her, "Beth", she gives the nurse a strident tongue-lashing, informing her that her name is, "Elizabeth", and only her husband can call her, "Beth". That knee-jerk reaction immediately comes out without detached reflection on wife's part! Doesn't seem very damn submisive to me!

But he sets out, rather than helping her achieve (or regain-not sure exactly where she was before all this) a fully adult independence state of being, this guy wants to be a kinder, gentler despot to her. As if living under Mussolini in World War II was better than living under Hitler.

Matt is sabotaging all the efforts by the black ops crew and the medical staff. He's an asshole of a lesser order than Master and Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who wants a slave for a. Wife

This ending is so wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Who? The mentally ill, the audience for these stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
And

they all lived happily ever after. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
who wants a slave for a wife?

literally any man with a brain! lol

i love my woman, but she's part of that, 'ra-ra...men are stupid...women rule...men drool....' and yes, she has a much higher IQ than I do. I'm sitting pretty at like 125, and she's at genius levels of 140. she does and says some of the dumbest shit. she's so stubborn too, and tries to do everything on her own, and she frankly sucks at it. she's openly admitted more than once how i 'balance her out' by 'not giving into her demands' i basically cave man my way around her, and she pretends to hate it at that moment, and later admits that she needs/wants/is hot and bothered by it.

i hate having to go from compromising and passive into a caveman. it's tedious. she's annoying. her stimulating conversations BARELY make up for her shitty attitude. i'd love for her to act less independent. to calm her tits. act more like the men she claims to be better than. jealous, petty, stubborn, ranty, self absorbed. it's annoying. guys want quiet time. guys want a good meal. a sub persona can do that. hell, i cook for her....i'm better at it! only took me a few years to surpass her.

at the end of the day, for all her constantly harping on about being independent...she dumped her perfectly 'respect all women' progressive b/f for me....some smart assed greasy kid from brooklyn with a chip on his shoulders. most women will. keep that in mind, my guy. VERY few women want to be in control. they want to push you to see if you'll push back....that's it.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What every man wants…..

5;5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad that Beth has something akin to a mental disease that was exacerbated and awoken by the rapes. And ni I would not want a slave for a wife. That isn't love. Hopefully thse two come to some sort of balance with her being submissive at home and on the bedroom but equal partner and wife outside the house. The human condition is quite complex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Conumdrum Ch. 07 Previous Part
Conumdrum Series Info