Convention Weekend with Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
The weekend ends.
3.8k words
4.58
62.4k
81

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer: This story is entirely fiction, a work of taboo fantasy. If you find something too realistic, good, if not, well, it's fantasy and part of that is that it isn't realistic. For all the rest of you, enjoy. Everyone in the story is over 18.**

*****

It was Sunday morning when I came to. Mom was stirring, and at some point she had rolled over and I was holding her in a spooning position when I woke up to the sound of her cell phone ringing.

She groggily grabbed the Nokia brick from it's charger beside the bed and answered.

"Hello? Oh, hi David." David was her dick of a boss who had tried to get her fired a mere 36 hours ago. "Yeah I'm sorry I didn't see you yesterday either. I was caught up in meetings with my customer. Did you get my voicemail about the numbers? Uh huh. Ok. No I'll be there today, we'll be along shortly. My son... the one you met the other night? Ok, bye."

She hung up and laid back down. The curtains were still open, two stories up looking over the beach, and I could see her nude body for the first time in daylight. She watched me as my eyes explored her. My hand rubbed her thighs, and as I got closer to her love hole she began breathing heavily again. Her makeup had run and smeared over the course of our night and sleep, but I thought it was hot, personally. Her hair, sweaty and messy, was a beautiful disaster as well, and I realized I was getting to see a side of my mom not many people had ever seen.

I placed my hand on her lower abdomen and leaned over to kiss her.

"Mom, that was the hottest thing ever done on planet earth, ever, what we did last night."

She laughed. "I don't know about that, but it was hot. It can get better."

I must have looked dejected because she kept going, "I just mean we are going to get better at it."

I kissed her again. "So we'll get to do this again?"

"I don't know. All I know is that we have to get back to LA. It's already seven and the doors to the convention open at eight. We played hookie yesterday, but I need to get in a few appearances at the last day events before they close at noon."

"I guess that means no blowjobs this morning?" I asked half hopeful.

"Nope, not here, not this morning."

She got up and hopped in the shower. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she called out. "You may as well come on in..." I leapt up and hopped in the shower with mom. It was a bad idea. The water cascading off her nude curves made me hard, and the small hotel shower put us very close together. As she rinsed her hair my cock brushed her upper thigh, and through clenched eyes she smiled. She rinsed her face and hair off and reached out, grasping my member as it longingly looked up to her, throbbing for her touch.

"Oh baby," she exclaimed. "We have to be quick."

She pressed her lips against mine and pulled me close to her as her hands expertly jerked me off. My fingers dug into her soft skin as I shot rope after rope of incestuous seed all over the shower walls and her stomach.

I almost collapsed, but she kicked me out of the shower and told me to get dressed. I put on some slacks and a polo I'd brought, and she came out in a semi casual dress. We hurried to the suburban and loaded up, racing back towards the convention center and hour and a half away.

The morning was a whirlwind. I was looking at mom more like a girlfriend at this point, a confusing relationship blossoming in the darkest parts of our emotions. I had to come across as an 18 year old son, so I tried to act disinterested when I normally would have and certainly didn't hang on mom like I wanted to.

She was due for a closed door meeting with a potential client in the form of a library chain in the bay area interested in her company's line of adult school materials (continuing education, certifications, and GED's for less well off people), so I wondered around the convention center really for the first time. It was 10AM, so there were only a few hours left and I wanted to just see what was there and clear my head.

I walked by one booth and the guy working there must have noticed that I was meandering aimlessly.

"Hey son," he called out, "what brings you here?"

"Oh I'm sort of on a career weekend with my mom," I replied shakily.

He wrinkled his nose, feigning a look of apology for me. "That sounds fun, I guess," he laughed. I nodded, probably too enthusiastically as I tried to cover up what nobody knew. "Is she a publisher, author, independent?"

"She's in publishing sales. She sells mostly textbooks," I said dryly.

"Oh ok. I'm in publishing too, but I publish books from novels to photo books. I was a Nat Geo photographer for fifteen years and decided I wanted to publish my own books on natural and anthropological photography. So I publish other people's books to pay for my photo and film sessions all over the world."

"That sounds really cool," I said, my interest genuinely peaked, "I actually am an amateur writer myself."

"Oh nice, what do you write?"

"I write novels. My mom always wanted to be a writer, and I guess I just take after her."

"Oh. Well does she write anymore?"

"A little. We actually were just discussing how we both write when we get a chance, but I get that chance a lot more often now that I'm graduated and between jobs and schools."

"Well look, here's my card," the guy produced a business card. It even had an email address on it, which for 2004 was not unheard of but it was even a real domain name email address. "You should email me some of your stories, and tell your mom I'd not mind looking at her stuff, too."

I shook his hand and took his card, thanking him for his time and proceeded to walk around the otherwise bland convention.

By 11:45 most vendors were packing up, and my mom's company was trying to get out of there, so I gave Susan, one of the girls working the booth, a hand loading up boxes and taking down banners.

Mom came out around noon from her two hour meeting and looked tired, but happy.

"They gave me a raise. I guess when the national VP of Marketing is here and sees what I did without David's filter, I get the credit I'm due."

"It gets better, mom," I said, and pulled out the nice publisher's card. "This guy wants us both to send our stories in to him. He's publishing a lot of novels and other books."

Mom laughed and just shook her head, "well, maybe Kevin. We'll see."

We said goodbye to the people we cared to say goodbye to, and fought traffic to get to the freeway.

"Kevin, I hate to do this but we have to talk," she started as soon we were settled on the freeway.

"Ok mom," I said, dreading what came next.

"We have had a great weekend. And I love what we did together and don't regret it at all. But we have to be careful. We can't do this at home; too many of your siblings come and go, and your dad works from home often enough that it will just get us in trouble."

"I know. And I love you mom. We'll figure it out."

We drove home in relative silence most of the way. As we came in to the city limits, mom got teary eyes.

"You know nobody has treated me as well as you have this weekend in a long, long time. Thanks baby."

"You're welcome mom."

Her phone rang, and it was dad.

"Hey hon, what's up? ... uh huh... Well I have some news too... Oh. Ok." She shook her head. "Well we're almost there... ... ... ok. Well be safe. Love you." She hung up.

"Ok mom," I replied, "Where's dad off to?"

"He has to go do a bid on a project in Louisiana, so he's catching the last flight out tonight and won't be back until Wednesday. We'll miss him by a few minutes."

I looked at her and she shook her head with a knowing smile.

"Kevin, we talked about this..." she said, "You'll still have siblings at home and they are in and out and your youngest brothers still barge in on my private time which is irritating enough when I'm not in the process of fucking you."

She looked out the window and we got home to find that my next-oldest brother had kept the fort nailed down for the forty minutes my dad had been gone, and I unloaded my duffel and hang up bag and went and put all my laundry in and hung my suits and tux up.

That night a few friends called and we hung out before they had to be back at work the next day, and I decided just to hang at my buddy Jeff's house for the night. Mom wanted us to not be boinking, so I needed some space. The next day was pretty mundane but I took the opportunity of my dad being gone to use the computer to set up an email address and try to email that publisher a few of my short stories. Mom was in her office on calls and faxing the required paperwork for her big sale back and forth, her Nokia tethered to the wall by the charger because she was using it so much. She came out at lunch and winked at me, kissing my cheek as I made a bologna sandwich.

I spent the rest of the day dialing up the internet connection and checking my email. Since it was a new address, all I had were a few emails from other friends on AOL who were glad I joined the twenty first century, and I spent a few minutes on instant messenger with some of them before logging off for the night.

I went back to my room to work on a short story I had been writing before the weekend, and of course after the steam filled weekend I had had, there was no way I could concentrate on a story about a boy and his dog at a park. It was an introspective piece on teen life, and so I put the notebook away and grabbed a fresh one to start writing. All I wanted to do was write about my lusty affair with mom, so I refrained from putting that on paper and decided to go find some supper.

It was a restless couple of days, and I wound up twiddling my thumbs most of the time, debating writing some thoughts down about my weekend, or fantasizing about what had happened.

Finally, Tuesday night I logged on to AOL and 'I got mail,' according to the little voice popup. I was surprised and excited to see it was from the publisher, so I clicked the email header and opened it up.

"Kevin, thanks for remembering to drop me a line. I really enjoyed the stories you sent. We are actually working on publishing a compilation of short stories written by young adults, so if you think you could get away I'd appreciate you coming to my office Friday in Irvine to discuss the details. We'll put you up in a hotel here Thursday night, just let me know. Thanks."

I was really excited, but anxious. I printed the email and walked over to mom's office.

"Hey mom, check this out!" I showed her the message, and she smiled.

"Kevin that's awesome! I'm so proud of you."

I excitedly went to hug her and our lips locked in the excitement and clamor of the moment. I instantly regretted it, knowing we had discussed distance, but to my surprise she was kissing me as much as I was kissing her... for a moment.

She pulled away and looked around quickly, and the noise of the N64 coming from the living room reassured us that nobody had seen anything of questionable appropriateness.

"Mom, will you take me down there? I can't go alone, obviously, to Irvine. I've never been there before and on top of that you know the business better than I do so you can see if I'm going to get rooked."

"I think that's fair," she smiled back at me flirtily. I was being serious, but the idea of getting her alone pretty exciting.

I went to bed that night and laid awake for some time. The moon was coming in the window, and as my room faced the side yard I was used to leaving the blinds and window open to let the cool California night air in. I loved the noise of palm trees rustling in the breeze, and I let a late night radio show play just barely in the audible sound range.

I was unable to sleep, so I grabbed my journal and turned on my lamp and started vigorously writing some thoughts down. After about thirty minutes I was getting pretty groggy and finally dozed off.

I woke up as my door creaked open, and mom quietly closed it and locked it before walking quietly over the side of my bed.

"Hey mom," I whispered innocently, "What's up?"

"Hi baby. I know we talked about this," she started as she knelt down by the side of my bed, "but your father is coming back tomorrow and I can't wait till Thursday." Her right hand was already rubbing my crotch through the blanket and her left was rubbing my cheek.

I pushed my blanket off and leaned over to kiss her, and in my excitement I moaned as her hand reached under my boxer briefs and began stroking my cock.

"Shhhh, Kevin. You can't make any noise," she whispered nuzzling my nose with hers before locking lips with me again. Her tongue was magnificent, and even though I'd been kissing or making out with her for several days now I was still surprised by how good it was.

Still kneeling on the side of the bed, she pulled my shirt up and began kissing my chest and stomach. Her lips were so warm and soft I bucked my hips in anticipation as her hand lightly pumped my dick. When her mouth hit my abdomen with soft kisses I almost cried out with ecstasy.

She was wearing her plain white robe, and as her mouth reached the base of my shaft coming from my abdomen she reached down and untied it and slid it off her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing red panties and nothing else. Her breasts, soft and slightly saggy, rubbed against my leg and I felt a shot of pure bliss run through my whole body as she took my cock in her mouth and ran one hand down my leg and held the other one firmly in my abdomen. She didn't play with the tip like she had before, she took the whole shaft into her mouth instantly and I felt her tongue running around my cock and her nose press into my abdomen. She kept my cock buried in her mouth for a few seconds as her tongue moved and sucked before her head began bobbing up and down on me.

As she continued to blow my member I was bucking and shuddering with delight. I was in heaven, this was absolutely phenomenal. She pulled her pretty mouth off my cock and lightly licked my balls as her hand stroked me.

"Mom I'm gonna cum," I whispered. Her mouth went back down onto my throbbing cock and licked my head while her hand kept jacking my shaft. I grabbed my pillow and shoved it over my face to keep quiet as mom expertly milked my cock dry.

She made sure I was completely done and swallowed before kissing the head of my cock.

I was satiated, but mom hadn't been. She kept rubbing my stomach and brought her face up close to mine. I kissed her lightly, not terribly keen on twisting tongues with my own cum on her lips, but she was turned on with nowhere to go.

"Come here, Kevin," she insisted, kissing my neck. I slugglishly moved to stand up, but to my surprise mom laid down on the bed as soon as I was up. She spread her legs, her right leg hanging off the bed and her left knee in the air.

"I've given you blowjob after blowjob, and now I want you to return the favor baby." She was fingering her freshly-shaven mound, her panties pulled aside, and rocking to the rhythm. Her other hand was massaging her own breasts and she was quietly but passionately moaning. I lowered my head and got a very close look at her pretty pussy. I hadn't been this close before with my face and the smell was intoxicatingly sweet. I thoughtfully pulled her panties down and she placed one foot on my back as I sank my head between her lovely white thighs.

I thought about what I liked about her blowjobs, her tongue, and I buried my face in her vagina and started licking her slit. Her hands on my head gently pulled at me, and in my confusion I pulled my face back.

"Look baby," she whispered, "feel this?" She guided my hand to her clit. I began to massage the tender love spot she was pointing out to me. "This is where I get my orgasms. Lick all of it, but be carefully attentive to this spot. Play with it. Tease it, baby." By the time she had finished speaking I had started using the tip of my tongue to lightly lick her clit. The sweet, tangy taste was pleasant, to my surprise. I don't know what I was expecting, but that hadn't been it.

I lapped my tongue quickly, even harshly in retrospect, and mom's soft fingers squeezed my head and pulled it up again.

"Baby, use some rhythm... this isn't a race..." she started as I tried to keep a better timing. "...yeah, that's it," she said, almost purring, as I pressed my mouth against her love mound and began licking and kissing her slit and mound. I slid my hands under her and grabbed her supple, full ass cheeks and pulled her into me. A visceral but muted squeal escaped her lips and she clasped her hand over her own mouth and ran the fingers of her other hand through my hair as I continued. I judged by her reaction she enjoyed it most when my face was pressed against her abdomen as I was down on her, and as much as I was enjoying her reaction I knew I was going to be ready to go again in moments. I almost lost track of the fact I wasn't able to breath with my nose pressed against her body until my chest started screaming silently at me, and I pulled my mouth off and heaved in a deep breath before kissing her inner thigh. Goose pimples rose on her leg and I kept nibbling small kisses up from her knee to her mound as she squirmed.

I let my hands leave her gorgeous ass and ran them up her stomach, lightly squeezing her soft, lucious breasts. She moaned quietly as my fingers played with her nipples, and as much as she was enjoying this I was entranced. This was the hottest, sexiest thing I'd ever seen- I had seen her have an orgasm but here I was, mouth on her pretty, wet pussy and hands on her body, and she was barely able to not scream. She still had one hand on her mouth and the other was on my head. I had positioned myself to be able to look at her as I ate her out, and I never wanted to do anything else again. She pushed my head into her and I applied more pressure with my tongue as she came.

With an almost violent convulsion she pulled me up to her and kissed me with a fire I hadn't felt yet... she lingered for a moment and I realized she was still in orgasm. Finally after a few more seconds her tension decreased. I was looking forward to holding her there in the light of the moon, but she was up and wrapping herself back in her robe before I could get comfortable.

"Mom," I started, but she interrupted me,

"Kevin I can't stay, I made too much noise already. I need you to go to the bathroom and see if anyone is awake."

"Yes ma'am," I replied, and pulled on a pair of pajama pants before opening my door. I could smell and taste her brilliant love juices on my lips still, and in the limited light her skin, or at least the skin that the robe allowed to show, was radiant. Unlike the passionate, careful lover I had had the weekend before though, mom was almost in a panic. She quickly wiped her mouth on her robe's collar and waved me out the door.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face as quickly and quietly as I could before stalking back down the hall. I heard nothing, and a rudimentary glance into the rooms showed we were in the clear.

"We're good," I whispered, and she kissed my cheek and sped walked back to her room. The door shut, and I closed mine. As I laid back down I watched my neighbor's palm trees sway lightly in the wind as the cool California breeze ran over my still damp chest. I thought about how in three days I'd be meeting with a guy who could help me jumpstart my career as an author. I thought about how my relationship with my mom had fostered from one of friendship to a sexual one where we couldn't keep our hands off each other for two days. I thought about the cool breeze some more, and how I was a really happy guy right now. Everything was perfect... and now was time for a deep, satisfied slumber.

TBC...