Converging Destinies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your prettier then most." Natalie said sourly. "He usually brings home the ones who are pretty, but never a knockout."

Bree blushed at the compliment. "What about you? Is your boyfriend coming?"

"No honey." Natalie laughed a rich and deep laugh. "I am more interested in girls like you."

Bree blushed yet again and understood, Natalie was lesbian. "Thanks, but I don't swing that way."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." Natalie said softly.

"And why is that?" Bree asked.

"I been keeping this secret for so long that I think I finally need to tell someone." Natalie whispered. "I don't know why I chose you, maybe you will tell him and help him deal....maybe it will make you want to do the same thing and you....are truly a beautiful girl." Natalie looked Bree over and she suddenly felt uncomfortable. "The first person Veronica Chambers cheated on Michael with was me."

"WHAT?!" Bree yelled and Natalie nodded, not caring if someone heard. "I started her down the road. I seduced her and me and a friend of mine, black guy named Terence took turns having her one weekend."

"You did this to your own brother?" Bree asked in disbelief. "How could you?"

"Never said I was the perfect sister." Natalie said sourly. "I was the oldest, but everyone doted on the baby." Natalie leaned over and ran her tongue over Bree's ear. Her stomach began to tingle but Bree held perfectly still. "You sure as a succulent looking one Bree. Terence will love you."

"..What do you mean?" Bree asked and her voice began to tremble. She felt her pussy throb softly. "You ever had a black cock honey?" Natalie whispered in a purr. "You can't imagine what that feels like going into you. It stretches you in ways you couldn't even comprehend. Goes so deep you think you will tear up the middle....and orgasm at the same time."

"....Stop." Bree groaned "Please stop...."

"Awe....is someone thinking about Terence right now?" Natalie purred. "Thinking about that huge cock making her see god and forget all about my tiny dicked brother? He will never know...come with me now. We will tell them we are going to get more drinks and together, we can suck the biggest, thickest, longest cock you have ever seen."

"STOP!" Bree yelled and shoved Natalie away. "He's your brother and I love him!" Bree snapped and then a rage flared in her eyes. "And what kind of girl do you think I am? The kind who is going to abandon love because you dangle imaginary cock in front of my face? I hate to break this to you bitch, but your brother has a beautiful cock and I LOVE sucking it."

Natalie stared at the woman in shock and watched as Bree shoved past her and stormed away. Shortly after this they left. Michael and Bree said goodbye to everyone, Bree gave Natalie the cold shoulder, but Michael just smiled. It was a quite drive home for the most part until halfway back Bree turned to him and smiled. "You have a wonderful family." She didn't want to insult his sister this soon after meeting her.

"So do you baby." Michael said softly.

"Do you love me?" Bree asked in a whisper.

"You know I do, why?" He asked her.

"The Nevada line is near Riverside right?" she asked.

"It's about 40 minutes from there yeah." He answered. "Why?"

"And Las Vegas....how far is that from home?" She asked looking out the window.

Michael's mouth suddenly got dry and he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. She couldn't be thinking what he thinks she's thinking could she? "....about three hours."

"After talking to your sister....and you with my dad it made me realize....I don't want to wait anymore." She said softly and looked over at him. "What would you think about going to Vegas tonight....and getting married?"

"Bree are you serious?" He asked in a whisper. "Get married?"

"Yeah...." Bree suddenly took on that look of uncertainty when she thought he was backing out of an agreement or didn't like something she said. "...But we don't have to."

"I know we don't have to." Michael said softly. "But marriage Bree.....I mean...."

"It's what Ceana and Mungan never got." She said quickly and then blushed. "And I don't have to wait, I know who I wart to spend the rest of my life with."

"Tell you what." Mike pulled the car off the highway onto one of the dirt roads and parked. He handed her his cell phone and smiled. "Call your mom and dad. If they agree....let's go."

"You mean it?!" Bree squealed and kissed him a way she had never kissed him before. It was deep and searching. She had filled it with love, hope and all of her dreams for their future. She tried her hardest to make it a "Bride" kiss.

Bree took the phone and got out of the car. The ran had was still falling and through the opened windows he could hear her talking to her mom.

"Mom....listen you met Michael and you liked him right?....he's great I know! And Bianca loves him....we want to go Vegas and get married. MOM! MOM! Calm down....it was my idea!....yes momma my idea. Because I love him and I don't want to wait anymore. I want to be his wife."

Michael found himself smiling while she said this, and that part of him that would always be Mungan felt a single tear run down his face. "....finally" he whispered.

"Oh! Thank you momma! Thank you!....oh....hi daddy.....mom told you? Yes, I understand it's sudden Daddy. But you liked him! His world remember?....I don't believe he would lie to me daddy, there are things you don't understand."

Michael found he was holding his breath now. Marriage was always something he wanted with Bree someday, but he suddenly found that now that she was ready, it was something he wanted now. Something he wanted so desperately he could taste it.

"Daddy please I didn't ask for your help with school or with any of the times the boys hurt me. Please Daddy, Michael won't marry me unless you agree....Yes! He said that! He won't marry me without yours and mom's blessing....because that's the kind of man he is daddy and I love him for it! REALLY?! Oh thank you daddy! Thank you Daddy!"

Bree didn't walk to the car, she ran. She didn't get in, she actually launched herself across the passenger seat and threw her arms around me. Her lips mashed into mine and we shared a kiss as passionate as we ever had. Once she broke the kiss she screamed happily. "They agreed! They said yes baby!"

"Really?!" Michael said in disbelief. "They said yes!"

"Drive!" She ordered and slid back into her seat slamming the door. "Drive and don't stop until we make the Vegas city limits."

"Such a hurry?" Michael asked.

"I will not wait another day." Bree said fiercely and he knew that it was both Ceana and Bree talking. "I will not wait another day to be your wife. I won't!"

And so he drove. As he drove he called Jonathan and told him to get in the car and head for Vegas. He didn't care which nerd girl was in his bed, if he wanted to be at his best friends wedding, he would be there.

Bree called Veronica, but she didn't answer so she left her a message. The only stop they made on their way to Vegas was for gas.

-Part 5-

She never asked for this....god help her.

The week after Veronica made the deal with Charles had been normal enough, even pleasurable. She blew him twice that week and took a brutal fucking that she loved every minute of. Then Charles began to take her to the Death Hawk Club house. That wasn't too bad at first, she fucked multiple guys, but they were never too brutal or too dirty.

Then Charles fucked her virgin ass without lube or mercy. She screamed for mercy and for him to stop but he didn't. By the time Veronica realized she was in trouble she was being gang banged by the entire club house. They unloaded their cum in her mouth, on her face, inside her pussy and more often than not in her ass. Every time her ass would begin to heal from the wounds Charles had inflicted, a new guy would brutalize it and open them back up.

Charles ordered her to tell Bree and Michael that she had made a mistake and was happy for them. He would fuck her brutally and then send her to see the couple. She would see them so happy, so content and become more bitter. More angry. Why did they get to be happy while she was being raped, sometimes gang raped everyday?

When Ronnie began to report how happy Bree and Michael were, Charles would get even more brutal. That was the first night he hit her. He back handed her across the face and she fell chest first across the bar. She tried to scramble away, but he grabbed her hair and he took her ass in front of the whole bar while she cried and begged him to stop.

Every night she would masturbate gently and moan out Michael's name and over time she began to hate Bree. When she told Charles this, he began to get more gentle with her. So, she used it to her advantage. Every time he went to take her ass, or allow his friends to gang rape her, he would tell her about some horrible thing she wanted to do to Bree. He would take her somewhere private and fuck her slow and deep while she told him all about it.

If you asked Veronica when she crossed the point of no return, it was when she had brought a young girl, 20 years old, drunk from a friends party to the club house. She was Bree's height and she had cut

The half unconscious girls hair in that same ascending pattern. She watched while Charles took her into his room, locked the door and raped her with a viciousness he never assaulted Ronnie with. Ronnie realized then, if he was raping girls and picturing Bree he wasn't hurting her. So, she found him girls.

She would find them drunk, or high on some drug and they would take them to out of the way places they could never find again when they sobered up and Charles would brutalize them. They would cry and he would hit them. They would beg for him to stop and he would hit them. He would only stop when they agreed they belonged to him and would not see anyone else. I didn't understand it, but he seemed to need that.

The week before Thanksgiving it had gone a step too far and Veronica knew she should run. She found the girl, she was 21 and drinking with friends at the bar. When she went to walk home alone, staggering and barely knowing her own name Veronica offered to drive her. She drove her to a abandoned cabin out in the San Bernardino National forest. She watched while Charles did his thing, but this girl fought hard.

Veronica felt herself suddenly get scared. She told the girl not to fight. To just give in, but she fought anyway. Charles became infuriated and it wasn't about sex anymore. He broke her arm and asked her if she remembered that pain. Veronica wanted to throw up as he beat the poor girl to a pulp. He told her to dump the body somewhere.

Veronica in a panic began to force feed the woman alcohol, which proved to be her only saving grace. She wrapped her in a blanket she found at the cabin and drove her to a hospital. Veronica dragged her out of the back seat and laid her in front of the ER entrance. As she drove away she realized she was in trouble. Thankfully the girl was so drunk she only remembered the man and a vague description of him at best.

The night of Thanksgiving she had been shared, gently, by four Hawks. Gang Banged for the fourth time in a week. She was tired, she was sore and she was suddenly tired of being a whore. She had loved it before all of this had happened. When Chad, Marcus or any of the others fucked her she had screamed for more, but now that she was being raped, gang raped, passed around, gang banged and being run trains on all she wanted was the safety Michael offered that she had always taken for granted. Michael wouldn't have asked her to do any of this, or anything the other men she cheated on him with would have. When she realized what she had lost she cried for the first time genuine remorseful tears and promised she would be faithful to him when she got him back.

It was just after ten when she got the call from Jonathan explaining about Bree and Michael's surprise wedding. She marched from the bathroom where she had been cleaning up from the gang bang into Charles's room where he was throat fucking a 30 something brunette who she could tell from the look on her face wanted nothing more then for him to stop.

Charles looked up at her and snarled. "Unless you want another ass ripping bitch get out."

"Bree and Michael are on their way to Vegas to get married. RIGHT NOW" She screamed.

"What?!" Charles snarled and shoved the brunette's head off. The girl shot Veronica a grateful look and fled, but now Charles's hate filled eyes were on her. "Start talking now whore."

"Stop." Veronica snapped and then whimpered when Charles shot up from the bed. "Our deal is over

now. Either Michael gets married and I lose him forever or we do this and I get him back. Either way, my part is done."

"My....what a smart little gash you are." He purred, then reached out and grabbed her hair snapping her head back. "Listen to me bitch. You were nothing more then a amusement. So your going to that wedding."

"I am?!" Veronica asked In a whimper at the pain in her neck.

"Yes...." Charles released her hair and walked to his dresser. He pulled out two pills from the dresser and held them in his palm. "And your going to put two of these in his drink...." And then he showed two other pills in his other hand. "And two of these in hers."

"Will they hurt them?" She asked weakly.

"Nope." He held up the hand with Bree's pulls higher. "These will make her sick, just sick enough to leave the reception alone."

"And the others?" Veronica asked a sudden fear in sinking into her.

"A stronger form of Rohypnol." Charles answered. "Once he has taken these you will have a couple of waiters help you help him up to his room, but you will take them to your room."

"My room?" Veronica asked.

"Shut up." Charles hissed. "This is important. When you get him upstairs you will call my cell phone and leave your phone on speaker sitting on the night stand next to the bed."

"Okay..." Veronica whispered and waited for him to finish.

"You will fuck him Veronica, like you always wanted and on that phone, where mine will be on speaker he will have to listen to me rape his precious Bree!" Charles snarled. "He will have to listen to every plea. Every cry. Every scream and he will be so drugged he won't be able to help. He will wake up the next morning with no memory of these events."

"And Bree?" Veronica whispered in horror. "What about her?"

"After he passes out from the drugs, I will shut the phone off and spent the entire night with her." Charles answered with a insane glee shining in his eyes.

"Oh my god...." Veronica whispered and put her hands to her mouth. The other girls, she herself included, only had to deal with an hour, maybe a tiny bit more with him. "The whole night? Why?!"

"Because when I am done with her, she will walk up to Michael and break up with him. Tell him she never wants to see him again and then pull out my cock and suck it right in front of him." Charles whispered and she could see his cock starting to come to life. "And I will blast my cum in her face and she will thank me, because she will remember the hours of torture I will inflict on her if she refuses."

Veronica stared at him in shock. She hated Bree, she had taken everything from Veronica and had the

nerve to play like she had a happy life, but she wouldn't wish this on her worst enemy. "...And what if I can't?"

"Then you will be the one to spent the night with me." Charles snarled.

Veronica quickly nodded and turned running out of the clubhouse. She got into her car and began her drive to Vegas. She understood it all suddenly. The deal. The rapes. The gang rapes. The way she had been systematically trained by this evil man. It was all for this moment. She pulled off to the side of the road and began to cry into the steering wheel. "I'm so sorry Bree...I am so so sorry....but I can't let him do it to me. Oh god what have I done...."

She wailed into the wheel. She knew she would do this and not for Michael. She wasn't sure if she would be able to look at him when this was done. She would do this because of her training. Because she was terrified of what Charles will do to her if she fails. Bree had always been her friend, her best friend. Even when she fucked up and cheated on Michael, Bree convinced him to give her a chance to work it out. Michael had chosen Bree, but Bree was a friend even when it hurt her, and now she was going to betray her to a life of torture and pain.

"Please forgive me Bree...Michael I am so sorry. Please god...if your listening....let someone find a way to stop him before he can hurt them....because I can't stop it....dear god...I am going to help him."

12