Conversation at the Beach House

Story Info
Couple struggle with the aftermath of adultery.
2k words
2.66
44.2k
25
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip scanned the beach constantly to monitor the children. Their three daughters were easy to spot because they had inherited the genes for blonde hair from their father as well as their mother. They looked like triplets that had been born three years apart. The youngest child was even easier to keep track of because he had only recently learned how to crawl. The hot sand deterred him from straying far from the edges of their blanket.

Phillip momentarily shifted his gaze to his wife. The mere sight of her provoked a stirring in his swimming trunks. Motherhood had once again enhanced her. The swelling of her normally respectably large breasts to spectacular proportions had heralded her pregnancy. Her tits had grown even bigger when she started nursing. Her strapless style, one piece suit complimented her maternal figure. Her swollen breasts were once again threatening to escape. It amused him to see Pauline absentmindedly reaching up to adjust the neckline of her swimsuit as gravity asserted itself yet again. Her effort to ensure that she remained decent without actually interrupting her reading momentarily revealed her nipples before concealing them.

The youngest ceased his explorations to crawl over to his mother. As he sat up, his dark, mahogany hands reached out for his mother seeking support as well as sustenance. The hungry hands found the neckline of her suit and pulled it down to her waist, fully exposing her breasts.

Pauline put her book aside but she did not chastise the baby. She casually cradled him in her arms so that he could be comfortable as he latched on to a swollen nipple. Phillip was unamazed to see his wife not reaching for a towel to salvage her modesty as she had habitually done when their daughters were nursing. She was content to sit on the beach with one breast only partially obscured by the baby and the other breast hanging out for all to see. Recent events had inspired her to relax her inhibitions.

The sight of three, young, African American men walking along in the shallow surf provoked a sudden surge of anxiety that Phillip knew was irrational. Unfortunately; all three of the young, black men were tall and extremely muscular. All three were wearing Speedo style suits that flaunted impressive bulges. They paused and tried to pretend that they were not staring at Phillip and Pauline. He didn't need to overhear their conversation to know what they were talking about. He had overheard far too many people speculating about their family. Because the three young men had caught Pauline in the act of nursing the black baby, they would correctly deduce that he wasn't adopted. Phillip reminded himself that they were strangers. They had not been involved in anyway in the events that had disrupted their marriage. However; seeing the sudden swellings in their speedos evoked painful memories.

Phillip might have been amused to see that the woman who had been so absentmindedly adjusting the neckline of her swimsuit to ensure her modesty was suddenly so unconcerned that the neckline had been pulled down to fully expose both of her breasts. While her baby's nursing might ensure that one nipple was concealed, her other breast was fully revealed to everyone on the moderately crowded beach. Pauline had been too determined to breast feed their girls to allow her modesty to compromise their need for nourishment. However; she had never been so sanguine about flaunting her breasts in public. Even worse, she smiled at the three black guys when she noticed that they were watching her.

Turning his attention away from his half naked wife, Phillip scanned the beach again. He was reassured to see that their daughters remained a safe distance from the water. He was alarmed to see that the three, young, black men were still watching as his wife nursed her baby. He knew that they were uninterested in him. They were blatantly admiring the sight of Paulin's exposed breasts as she nursed her black baby. They were no doubt thinking of the adage, "once you go black, you never go back." They were almost certainly thinking that under the right circumstances they too might be able to seduce her.

Phillip reluctantly returned his attention to their girls who had wandered much closer to the surf. He was about to get up to retrieve them when a sleeper wave swept in, knocking them down. Their nine year old managed to regain her footing but she was struggling as she screamed for help. The six year old and the three year old were unable to get up. As Pauline pulled her nursing baby off of her breast, Phillip rose to his feet. He was dismayed by the thought that he might not be able to save all three of the girls even if Pauline could help him. He was relieved to see the three, young, black men respond by each grabbing a blonde girl and lifting her out of the water. They took only a moment to deduce that that the suddenly panicked, blonde couple were the parents.

Pauline was getting up as Phillip rushed to their daughters. He caught only a glimpse of her naked, unsupported breasts gyrating wildly as she ran to catch up with him. She was by his side only a moment after he reached their daughters and their three rescuers. The black man who was holding their three year old daughter passed the screaming child to her mother as she frantically reached for it. She didn't seem to notice the ebony hand that pressed against her naked breasts. The black man who was holding their six year old passed the somewhat calmer girl to her father. Their oldest, blonde haired daughter remained clinging to her rescuer's muscular, black chest.

Pauline was the first to speak. "Thank you for saving our daughters. I don't know if we could have gotten to them in time." As her panic gradually subsided, the mother noticed that the sun was near the horizon. "We are staying at a beach house right by the ocean. Could we express our gratitude by offering you dinner?"

Phillip was relieved one of the three, young, black men replied, "we need to drive all night to get back to the university."

At Pauline's direction, Phillip picked up their blanket and cooler while she calmed their daughters. He then carried their things and followed as she carried the baby and lead the girls on the three hundred yard walk to the beach house they had rented. The family climbed the wooden stair case to reach the beach house that was set back barely a dozen yards from the rip rap that protected it from winter storms. An outdoor shower was set up in the back yard. A sign from the property management company reminded people to strip off the wet, sandy and salty clothing then shower before going in the house.

Pauline was the first to use the shower. After rinsing herself and washing her hair, she stripped her suit off of her wide hips to finish showering completely naked. Her sparse growth of blonde pubic hair barely obscured her labia and her clitoris. She seemed heedless of the possibility that someone next door might be watching. Phillip wondered if she would be just as casual if the three black men had been watching.

When she was finished showering, Pauline took their youngest daughter, stripped off her swimsuit and showered her. The mother's big breasts swayed pendulously as she scrubbed the girl.. When she was finished she wrapped a towel around the naked girl and took her into the house. Pauline repeated the showering procedure for their middle daughter. Their eldest preferred to shower herself which allowed Pauline to finally wrap a towel around herself.

As she went into the house, Pauline instructed her husband to shower while she started dinner. Although Phillip felt self conscious about being naked outdoors, he quickly stripped off his swimming trunks to shower.

Pauline had packed steaks to feed her family. She put them all on the grill. She worked quickly to make a salad to go with the steaks. Although her towel kept slipping as she worked, she didn't get dressed or at least put on her bathrobe. When the steaks were done, the family gathered around the table on the patio to eat.

Phillip helped Pauline put their daughters and her baby to bed. When the children were settled in, the couple went back out onto the patio. Pauline casually discarded her towel then started to pull back the cover on the hot tub. Phillip eagerly helped her then dropped his own towel.

As the couple soaked together under the stars Pauline finally said, "you handled this situation better than I expected. Perhaps it might be cathartic for you."

Phillip asked, "you are hoping that seeing three naked black men see you half naked might make me feel better?"

Pauline giggled as she said, "yes. My councilor had suggested that desensitization therapy might help you. He's pleased that you were willing to even try reconciliation. He's also amazed that you were willing to stay with me even after enduring the humiliation of your wife giving birth to a black baby. However; he knows that the mere sight of a black man often can trigger you."

Your attempt at desensitization therapy might also might inflame my anxieties," Phillip pointed out.

"Which will it be?"

"A bit of both, I think. It was strangely reassuring to see you behave so casually yet provocatively in such an innocent manner," he explained.

Phillip leaned closer to kiss Pauline. Their kiss became more intimate. Before long Phillip had hoisted his wife out of the water to sit her on the tub. He knelt between her spread thighs to pleasure her with his lips and tongue. The combination of her elevated position and the buoyancy of the water made it even more relaxing than usual. He soon succeeded in bringing his wife to climax.

As he positioned himself between her eagerly spread thighs she reminded him, "condom."

"You're still nursing," he pointed out.

""But I finally had my first period almost two weeks ago," Pauline reminded him.

"I'm your husband. You can trust me to pull out," He pleaded.

"We shouldn't risk me getting pregnant again. Especially when the baby isn't even weaned yet," Pauline argued.

"You were willing to risk it with your boyfriend even as you were nagging me to get a vasectomy" Phillip almost whined. "You confessed that you didn't even have him pull out most of the time."

Phillip felt Pauline's hand surrendering by deftly guiding his unsheathed penis to her unprotected and once again fertile sex. He groaned in pleasure as he once again experienced the all to often forbidden pleasure of not having latex between them. As he began to thrust eagerly he asked, "I saw the way those black guys were looking at you. They were thinking that since you've already tasted forbidden fruit, you might give in to temptation again."

"You still don't trust me," Pauline accused.

"Not completely," Phillip confessed.

"I really can't blame you. I'm not certain that I really trust myself anymore," Pauline confessed.

The tempo of Phillip's thrusting quickened in response to Pauline's confession. Pauline responded by wrapping her legs around her husband , pulling him in as deeply as his penis could reach. He responded to the hint by plunging his modest member into her up to the hilt while ceasing his efforts to restrain himself. As Phillip inseminated his wayward wife, he was overwhelmed by the premonition that she would inevitably give into temptation again. He knew that he was unwilling to abandon his daughters. He also knew that his love for his wife had already survived her first, prolonged adulterous affair.

As he filled Pauline with his semen, Phillip said a silent prayer that a head start might enable his sperm to prevail if she ever gave in to temptation again. No amount of moralizing, preaching and vigilance could ensure a wife's fidelity. A husband's only true defense against being cuckolded was to inseminate his wife in the hope that his sperm would be able to repel any interloper's.