All Comments on 'Converting Cassandra Ch. 7'

by DutchMark

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Impressive

I read another of your stories today, for the first time, and then followed the link to your other written work here. Each part of Cassandra was thoughtfully written, and evoked beautiful images of desire. As someone who is just beginning to explore her sub side, I was happily impressed by what you've done here. Even more so, given that I've never had a relationship with a man, or wanted to.

I read the entire Cassandra series in one sitting, loving everything about it, right up until the perfect ending.

Seriously hoping that you will continue to write,

Pagan Dyke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice work

after much time,effort and persistance, he trained the woman of his dreams.lovely details,like i said nice work.thanks.MM

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh.

That’s a bit of a disappointment, I was hoping for a resolution. Whilst the story is obvious sensual and erotic in its own right the heart of the story is clearly about their relationship/ marriage. That it could have long term psychological effects is something that hasn’t been considered. Submitting to orgasm could easily push her over the edge on a destructive spiral, the potential for her to guilt herself sick isn’t what he’s aiming for, some people really don’t respond well to captivity. Whilst I love sex and thoroughly enjoy BDSM with my husband, this story isn’t that. It was a reaction a physiological response. The story seems to be screaming that it’s her husband doing this that was clear in the first chapter even though I didn’t comment until Ch2. How does he feel now that she’s submitted to what to her is a stranger? There are just too many holes in the plot.

There are a few obvious reactions that captives will to make in this type of situation naturally this sort of thing is done after assessing the situation;

Catatonia, depression, self harm, co-operation, communicate to humanise themselves in the eyes of their captors.

The biggest fears have to be pain, pleasure, torture, death or long term/permanent captivity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous