Convicts of the Wild West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't have been more wrong.

After a few minutes of drinking Boss start to look around at the ladies trying huddle. He got up and stared down at them.

"Here bitches...eat like the fucking pigs you guys are!"

Boss grabbed the plate of chicken and the plate of corn and tossed it at the girls. He pointed his gun at them.

"I SAID EAT!"

Out of fear and truth be told hunger the girls slowly grabbed some of the chicken off the floor and proceeded to eat it.

Lupita gave Maria an evil glance. She didn't want to speak but she wondered what Maria had said or done that has her at the table while the four of them had to eat off the floor.

"NO NO NO! No fucking hands bitches! Crawl like pigs and eat the food off the floor like good pigs do! NOW!!!"

Boss walked over and stepped on Mercy's hand.

"AAAAAAAAA!!"

Mercy shouted as Boss ground his foot on her fingers to emphasize his point. He then stepped back, freeing her up.

"EAT!"

Again Boss shoved his gun down at them. JJ, Satch, and Maria all looked on wondering what would happen next. JJ and Satch were smiling but Maria looked more worried than anything else.

Lucia was the first one to move. She turned on all floors and started slowly licking up small pieces of corn. Anna quickly followed suit and began sucking on a piece of chicken. Lupita and Mercy followed immediately after. The four girls were crawling and eating from the floor like common dogs--no, not dogs. Pigs.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Prison Break & Storm Home is invaded by escaped convicts.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
More Stories