Cooperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, on Karin's suggestion, I had moved the boat close to the rocks to make it easy for the party to come on board.

I had expected that they should put some clothing on before entering the boat but no, they came as nude as we were.

"Hi, I am Lisa and that is Elsa and John," one of the women said as soon as they entered the sun deck. "Elsa and I are twins and to make it easier for people to know who is who I have shaved my pussy. As you can see Elsa has hair on hers."

While she talked they stepped forward to shake hands with Mrs and Mr M-.

They certainly weren't shy. Mr M- at first looked a bit shocked, from the language or from the boldness of the woman I don't know. But he soon recovered and looked pleased with a smile on his face.

Mr and Mrs M- started to make small talk to the party and were busy taking in all the lovely nudeness on display. They were especially interested in Inga and Anders. It was understandable because of the total difference in body sizes and looks compared with theirs. I guess you are attracted to differences. But Mr M- was also interested in Lisa's shaved pussy and full breasts. He had a hard time to choose which woman he should stare at.

Mrs M- had a simplier choice. Her eyes seldom left Anders.

"Hi Tom, what a nice coincidence that we should meet out here. But it is such a lovely day isn't it?" Inga chatted on as if we were sitting in the office over morning coffee. Instead she sat in front of me stark naked being a lovely sight. I had a hard time finding a place to rest my eyes.

But I couldn't refrain from looking at her now and then. Mr M- wasn't the only one to admire her body. And I had an excuse to look at her when she chatted with me. But it was hard to look her in the eye and not let my gaze drop. I didn't manage. She noticed it of course and each time smiled very pleased.

I noticed that she discretely kept Anders alert. She stroked over his back. She brushed her hand over his cock. She let her hand rest on his upper thigh. She wanted to keep his cock semi erect for the pleasure of Mrs M-.

Then I noticed that Mrs M- wasn't the only woman to admire Anders. Karin had busied herself serving drinks and snacks but was now seated across from Inga and Anders. And her gaze almost never left his body. She squirmed in her seat and blushed slightly when she saw me watching her.

I was busy watching the naked woman and trying to make small talk in between. I had watched Mrs M- and Inga but now I found that Karin also was very interesting to look at. She had been my assistant for several years and I had always taken her for granted and not regarded her as the lovely woman she suddenly had shown to be.

Karin had auburn hair and I had always thought that she dyed a mousy fair hair. But now I realized that she was a red head. Her pussy hair had the same auburn color as her hair. She was not the pale type of redhead but had a darker complexion. I suddenly realized that she had a lovely body. Nice big round breasts and a round stomach at the bottom of which her delicious dark red pussy bush grew.

She uncrossed her legs unaware of my looking at her. Her pussy lips parted and her pink inner lips were slightly open and glistened in the sunlight. She was so interested in Anders that she allowed me a good long look before she crossed her legs again.

I looked up and saw Mrs M- watch me. She smiled and slowly uncrossed her legs. This time she let them remain open. I was the only one sitting directly in front of her. She eased down a little in her seat and leaned back. She parted her legs enough for me to see but not the others. I saw a big smile open in her pussy bush. Her swollen inner lips were light brown and she was wet. She looked me in the eye with a steady smile on her face. Her hand rested on her belly with the fingers bent inwards except for the middle finger that pointed down at her pussy. She tapped it a few times. Her smiling face was calm when she winked at me.

I looked down at her pussy again and saw her pussy open up and then close again. She could open her pussy entrance at will. She did it several times at a steady pace and her middle finger tapped her belly to indicate every change. It was formidable.

I suddenly recalled having read that Thai women could smoke a cigarette with their pussy. They placed a lit cigarette in the pussy entrance and were able to close it seal tight around it and suck air inwards through the cigarette. It needed excellent muscle control. And now Mrs M- demonstrated the same type of ability to me. Amazing.

I thought I had to do something. I smiled at her and made a small bow.

Mrs M- nodded slightly and her smile broadened. But her face was calm and still didn't indicate the marvelous performance her pussy was giving. Suddenly her middle finger stopped tapping her belly and she closed her pussy. She sat straight up and crossed her legs. Then she broke out into laughter.

I became aware of that Karin stood by my side trying to get my attention.

"I need help to get more drinks and stuff. Will you please help me," she asked.

"Of course," I said and followed her down the stairs to the galley. I admired her bouncing ass when I walked behind her.

We had the stock in a compartment under the galley floor to keep it cool. I opened the hatch and climbed down the few steps into the keelson to get the bottles. Karin was preparing snacks.

"It works, don't you think? Mr M- seems to enjoy himself," she chatted when she moved around in the galley. "He is impressed by Inga and she turns him on. He has a hard on all the time but tries to hide it," she giggled.

I stood up putting bottles on the floor. Karin was standing at the sink and turned to take the bottles. My head was level with her upper thighs and she allowed me a close look at her pussy when she took the few steps to get the bottles. Her pussy smiled at me, a moist smile with open, full lips.

"Oohps, I think there are more persons with hard ons," she giggled. "Am I the cause of that?"

She was standing close to me looking down. And I was indeed aroused, first by Mrs M- and then by Karin's sexy ass and now her pussy. And it showed clearly, my cock gave me away.

"Yes, I have to admit that you turn me on. You are gorgeous, I can't help it," I stammered. "Are you offended?" I added, suddenly aware of the high penalties for sexual harassment.

"Oh no, why should I be," Karin giggled and blushed lightly. "It's a compliment isn't it, although a bit rude perhaps? But remember, all this is for the sake of Mr and Mrs M- and the company. Now get these bottles." She laughed throatily.

When I came back up to the sun deck the twins Lisa and Elsa and the man John stood up. They wanted to swim again.

Lisa went over to where Mr M- was sitting to say good bye. When she was just a few feet away from him John said something to her. She stopped and turned her head and answered him. She chatted a little with John standing in front of Mr M- with her feet apart. His face was at the same height as her pussy. She let him stare at her bald pussy before she bent down and hugged him burying his face in her full bosom.

Elsa stood behind her and whacked her ass to get her to move on. Then she leaned over and gave Mr. M- a long hug as well letting her breasts stroke along his face when she slowly rose.

John was more formal. He offered Mrs M- his hand standing before her. He carefully kissed her hand and let it take some time. If she was interested in his cock she got a good chance to study it.

They went down and I followed to help them get ashore. But they decided to plunge right into the sea from the stern. But before they left Lisa and Elsa hugged me. Both gave me a full body hug pressing both breasts and pussy into my body. It was lovely but I began to wonder about their open minded behavior. Had Inga really such acquaintances?

When they had dived into the sea I turned to get back up. But I had to wait. Someone was coming down. The person stood on the first step when I reached the ladder and it certainly was a woman. Her upper body was still out of sight but that it was Inga was no doubt. I had seen her pussy enough to recognize it. It was lovely to watch her climbing down with her back to me. Her ass cheeks rotated and her pussy was on display.

She wasn't aware of me until she was down and turned around.

"Oh my my, what are you staring at?" she said trying to sound stern but a throaty laugh took over. "But you must like the shop steward, don't you?" She added looking at my now fully erect cock.

"Yes, yes you are gorgeous and so think Mr M- as well," I stammered.

"Yes he does." She said with pride in her voice. "He has got plenty of time to look at all my charms, hasn't he? Everything for the business and the workers as agreed," she added.

"By the way, the people that just left are performers. You pay for them. And their show isn't over yet. But I have to pee. See you upstairs. But calm down before you go there although I think Mrs M- would like to see you in your present condition. She gave quite a performance herself, didn't she?" She went away giggling.

I went upstairs. John and the two women were playing in the water around the boat. It looked like child's play but we could see that it wasn't totally innocent. They caressed each other in the water.

They climbed up the rocks and took up the procedure of drying each other. But it was more that John tried to dry both woman and they did him. This time the fondling got more serious. John caressed the breasts real good and soon had his fingers inside the pussies. Lisa and Elsa took turns fondling his cock and slowly got it erect. They weren't satisfied until he was rock hard.

It was amazing to see his cock grow. Not that it became much longer. But it got real thick. The asparagus slowly turned into a cucumber.

Lisa suddenly knelt and took him in her mouth and started to suck. Elsa looked over her shoulder at us and then tapped Lisa on the shoulder and said something. Lisa also looked at us and rose laughingly. She took John by his cock and led the way behind some low bushes. Elsa followed and waved at us when she went behind the bush.

Now, the bushes gave shelter from on lookers at water level. But we were sitting rather high up and the bushes were thin. We could see very well what was going on.

And now they got serious. John lay down on his back. Lisa and Elsa knelt on each side of him and joined forces on his cock. John caressed the pussies one in each hand. Now and then he fondled the breasts.

It went on until Lisa suddenly cried out. She tried to muffle it but didn't succeed. Minutes later Elsa cried as well. John had been able to give them both an orgasm.

Lisa straddled John and impaled herself on his cock with a few swift thrusts. She cried out when he bottomed out in her.

Elsa followed and knelt with her pussy over John's face. It was obvious that John was expected to service them both simultaneously.

Lisa started to ride the cock. John dug into Elsa's pussy licking and biting. He held her hips in a steady grip to control her movements.

The women tried to muffle their moans and cries but forgot it after a while. It was a hefty music coming from them.

John met Lisa's thrusts and I thought that he was about to come. Maybe Lisa thought the same because her movements got frantic and her cries got high pitched. When she came she moved up and down quickly with short thrusts and then sat down hard on his cock.

I happened to look at Mrs M-. She was intently staring at the show ashore and not aware of us on board. Her legs were uncrossed and her thighs had fell apart. Her middle finger was circling just above her pussy slit. Maybe even on her clit. Her pussy opened and closed on its own. I watched her for a while. She was as lovely to watch as before and now I thought that she didn't notice my staring at her.

Suddenly she spasmed and her body shook. In the next moment she looked directly at me and smiled broadly. Then she looked at the coupling ashore that again had got noisy.

Lisa was still sitting down on the cock. Elsa was moaning and crying out. John was busy licking her pussy and caressing her body. Elsa also reached the high pitch tune when she stiffened and came.

Lisa prepared to leave the cock. She raised her butt slightly then froze. She mad a few small thrusts up and down as if testing.

"John, Elsa, oh my god. Elsa, John is still hard," she yelled. We heard it clearly. "Do you want him or may I go again."

Elsa quickly rose and tugged at Lisa's arm to get her away from the cock. They wrestled for a little while and John got up. He got hold of Elsa's waist from behind and pushed Lisa away. He caressed her and said something we couldn't hear. They all laughed and Elsa got down on all fours her ass high up in the air.

John positioned himself behind her ready to mount. Lisa took his cock and guided him to the entrance. His cock head slid in and with hard thrusts he forced his cucumber into her pussy. She cried out when he hit bottom.

They fucked with long hard strokes and the progress was easy to follow from Elsa's moans and cries that got higher both in volume and height. Her high pitch tune signaled that she was near.

I looked at Mr. M-. He was absorbed by Inga who had returned and sat directly opposite him. She sat pushing her breasts forward and legs slightly apart. He must be able to see her pussy I thought. And he was indeed very aroused. Inga made small movements with her hands, slightly caressed her breasts, circling her nipples and stroking over her pussy. She followed the example of Mrs. M- and caressed her clit. She started to shudder at the same time as Elsa cried out loud signaling her orgasm.

John still hadn't come. He withdrew from Elsa and stood up. Lisa immediately took his cock and knelt before him. She had to use both hands to reach around his massive rod. She started to jack him slowly but soon also used her mouth and she increased her speed.

Elsa returned from her heaven and came to help. They joined forces taking turns kissing and licking and it helped. John started to breathe heavily. Lisa and Elsa increased their efforts and Elsa inserted a finger in his butt hole. Both women positioned themselves in front of John and Elsa wriggled her finger vigorously a couple of times. That made it. He spurted over the two women, four or five long spurts over their faces and breasts. He stood straight up and laughed of joy and pleasure when the woman scooped up his come.

It was quiet on the boat. We were all absorbed by the show. I noticed that all three women had a hand pressed over their pussy.

The spell broke when John and the women laughingly appeared from behind the bush and leaped into the water. Inga and Anders rose and said that it was time to leave. They said good bye rather formally by shaking hands but it made them to stand close to Mrs. and Mr. M- and they didn't hurry.

After they had left in their boat we sat down and relaxed. Mr. and Mrs. M- chatted excitedly between themselves. They were obviously pleased.

Karin and I got the boat ship shape. Inga had whispered to me to wait half an hour after they left. She had been standing very close to me, so close that I felt her body heat. When she whispered in my ear her head was touching mine and her breasts brushed all over my chest.

We moved on.

The route took us first out over some open waters and between islands. At one of these narrow passages we got company from another big boat. They had already slowed down when we came up alongside from behind.

"They are stark naked," Karin exclaimed when we got close enough to see. There were two good-looking couples on board and they were indeed working on their over all tan, not only tanning nice breasts like on so many other boats we had met. And it wasn't the first time either. When they realized that we were so close they women tried to cover themselves with a blanket. But when they saw that we were naked as well the women changed their mind and let the blanket drop. They all stood up and waved at us to do the same. We admired each other for the few minutes it took to go through the passage then waved good bye.

We went in among a number of islands. Again we had to go slow and sometimes very close to the islands.

This time Mr. M- was the first to discover something. "Look, look over there," he exclaimed. "That couple are gardening in the nude."

He was right. A middle-aged couple was indeed moving around in their garden. They had an overall deep tan meaning that it wasn't the first time they were outside in the nude. They had good bodies and weren't shy either. We got a good look.

It was now in the middle of the afternoon and people were outside again in various state of undress. The binoculars were frequently used by Mr. and Mrs. M-

Two islands later Mrs. M- discovered something.

"Over there, look," she burst out. "Hand me the binoculars, quick," she added excited.

Three men were standing in shallow water throwing a ball between them. They were in their twenties and seemed to work out regularly. And they were naked with good-looking cocks. At least that was the impression I got from the interest of Mrs. M- . . . and Karin.

As they didn't seem to mind I slowed down as much as possible and drifted by real slow. The men looked up and waived. When they saw the naked breasts of Mrs. M- and Karin they cheered and shouted that the women should rise to get them a better look. Mrs. M- looked at Karin and smiled broadly and they both rose and stood proudly at the rail. The men cheered again at the sight and even more when the wind lifted Karin's apron. She caught it and held it aside. The men saluted the women with growing cocks.

Perhaps we weren't the only peepers. On an island opposite we discovered a woman with a telescope. Of course we couldn't know what she was looking at but she had it aimed in the general direction of the men. Mr. M saw her first but kept quiet. Mrs. M was busy anyway looking at the men.

The woman held her telescope with outstretched arms. She was standing with her feet apart and her upper body erect. It was a splendid posture to show her body at its best. Her breasts were pulled up, her skin stretched. She was a brunette with dark pubic hair that was growing wild.

Suddenly our boat must have drifted into the narrow view of the telescope. She startled and I thought that she was going to drop down. But then she refocused the telescope on us. She smiled big when she saw our naked group and waived for Mr. M- to stand up. He did, much to my astonishment and also stroked his semi erect cock for her pleasure.

Karin just then looked around and made big eyes when she saw Mrs. M- standing up caressing her pussy for the pleasure of the three men.

The passage was rather long and took some time to pass. But everyone seemed happy; Mr. M- and the lady ashore and the men who enjoyed the lovely sight of Mrs. M- and Karin. They seemed to like to show off as well.

We passed over open waters to reach another narrow passage through a number of islands. The waters were new to me and I had to concentrate hard at the navigation. The chart showed that the channel was shallow and with rocks underneath the surface. Karin came and stood behind me to help with the navigation but in fact that made it worse. Not that she couldn't navigate; she was rather good at it. But she leaned over me and her breasts brushed over my back and shoulders all the time and that distracted me.

We entered the channel and at the first three or four places were people sunbathing in various state of undress.

"Look, there are people," Karin announced when we came round a turn. A man and a woman walked on the rock. They had walking boots and hats but were naked in between. They carried small baskets and were probably picking blue berries. They stopped now and then bending over.