Cooperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. and Mrs. M- had relaxed but were again excited. They watched and chatted. The couple looked funny and was ill-matched. He, tall and lank. She, small, plump and curvy. But on closer look she was sexy. Her hips rolled and her ass and breasts bounced when she moved. And she had a nice brown bush.

We came close to a bigger island. Suddenly an open canoe emerged and crossed over just in front of us.

"Look, they are naked," Mr. M- exclaimed. And indeed they were. Two women in the canoe worked hard to get out of our way. The muscled bodies were nice to watch and the way they knelt in the canoe gave a good look at them first frontal and then of their backs.

We moved on and rounded the island.

"There seem to be some people. Oh, they are . . ." I heard a sharp intake of breath from Karin and muffled sounds from Mrs. and Mr. M-.

In a deep creek a couple was obviously fucking. They were tall, the woman dark, the man a blond Viking. The couple was caressing each other. The man was fully erect. The woman leaned over a fallen tree trunk standing steady with her feet wide apart. The man started to enter her from behind. She guided his cock to her entrance and he forced his cock into her with hard short jabs. He paused when he was in to the hilt and the woman adjusted her position moving her feet and wriggling her hips. Then he started to fuck her with long hard strokes. She met his every thrust as forcefully and grunted each time he bottomed in her pussy.

Mrs. and Mr. M- were transfixed as they silently watched the performance. I had reduced the speed and we were drifting into the creek.

"Oh, look at them," I heard Mrs. M- whisper. "So big and strong. And with what force he is banging her."

And he really was. Although the woman met his trusts she was pushed down over the trunk each time. It looked like he was very brutal to her but she obviously liked it. She did nothing to stop him, on the contrary. She urged him on. Her grunts changed to moaning and to cries that got deep and mighty as her arousal grew.

I missed their orgasm. I had to take care of the boat since we were about to drift against some rocks. But I heard the woman cry out several times and the man roar a little later. When I could watch again she had slumped down over the trunk and the man was standing behind her still inside her pussy and holding her hips in steady grip.

Mrs. and Mr. M- slumped back in their chairs looking very excited. Mrs. M- stroked her pussy several times. Mr. M- was erect.

I had to take the boat out again. The couple never acknowledged our presence although we were so close they must have seen us.

This was the last island in this group. Before us were open waters again and we were now heading towards the city. On the way we came close to some houses with jetties and on some of them were topless women. Mr. M- was commenting on all of them but I got the feeling that he was now a little fed up.

We made our way directly into the center of Stockholm on the waterways that goes right into the city center and delivered Mrs. and Mr. M- at the doorstep to their hotel. They didn't put clothes on until the last moment though which got me a little nervous as Karin followed their example. But when she had to take the wheel for us to make port she had put on a short gown but it was rather see through.

The M-s were exuberant happy and couldn't thank us enough. Bit finally they said good bye and left. They had made it clear that they didn't expect to be entertained in the evening.

"That went very well, they seemed satisfied, don't you think," I said to Karin. "Inga and you have done a great job and have really done much more than your duty to the company. You were great out there. And you are sexy as hell," I added shyly.

"Well, thank you, I noticed that you liked us," Karin giggled. "Let's get moving. The day isn't over yet. Inga wanted us to meet her at this island."

She showed me on the chart leaning over my shoulder and making it clear that she hadn't put a bra on.

The island was only half an hour away. We anchored in a sheltered creek. Soon Inga emerged in a small boat and climbed on board.

"Were they satisfied?" were her first words. "I think they should be," she added. "I did my best."

"Yes, I know and you were marvelous," I said hurriedly. "I think the M-s were overwhelmed, at least they said so. And Mr. M- was very impressed by you. Tell me how you could arrange it all, please."

"Yes, I will. But first I want to take a swim and then I want a large, stiff drink," Inga said. "I think I have earned it, haven't I?" she giggled and started to undress. Well, undress indicates something that takes some time. In no time at all Inga unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall and swiftly took off her T-shirt and stood before us in all her naked glory. My cock twitched at the lovely sight.

"I think I'll join you," Karin said and as swiftly let go of her gown. She still had her apron on underneath. She untied it graciously and her auburn pussy hair came into view.

"Come, swim with us," they both urged me giggling heavily and a bit hesitantly I had to follow their example and dropped my shorts. I was a little shy to show my growing erection. The women smiled and giggled but said nothing.

The water was warm and we had a nice swim.

We got back on board.

"Well that was nice. Now I want that drink," Inga said when she went below.

"Yes indeed. Fix yourselves up and I will get the drinks," I said and went into the galley.

When I fixed the drinks and some snacks I heard Inga and Karin talk and giggle in the cabin.

My thoughts drifted away in the warm afternoon air. I saw the naked women for my inner eye. Again I got the vision of my head being clasped between Inga's thighs while licking her pussy. It was a very pleasant dream and I could nearly feel the soft skin of her upper thighs against my cheeks.

"Well, I must say you seem to have a good time on your own," Karin giggled in my ear. "Well, I like the look of it."

I startled. I hadn't heard her come and she had caught me with an erection.

She got the snacks and I took the drinks. She went out of the galley. Now, I am taught that a gentleman should go after a lady downstairs and before her upstairs. And that is especially so on steep stairs. But Karin perhaps wasn't aware of that courtesy rule as she went first. And the stairs are really steep on my boat.

Karin climbed the stairs before me swinging her ass and displaying her pussy from behind. It was a tremendous sight and my cock swelled again. In the middle of the last stair she stopped briefly and looked down at me. She shook her head disapprovingly but her satisfied smile took the rebuke away.

She stood leaning over the rail and slowly wiggled her ass from side to side. No doubt, she deliberately was teasing me. And I started to dream about having my head between her soft thighs also. There was a shout from the cabin and Inga came rushing up the stairs. She held a paper and an envelope in her hand.

"I found this in the cabin. It's a note from Mr. M- saying he wants too see you Monday for signing a letter of intent. Hurray."

She pulled me into her arms for a bear hug. She hadn't been aware of my erection though. Because of her height and as she was naked as well my cock slid in between her thighs and lay along her pussy slit.

She froze for a second and then made small movements with her thighs to find out what had came between them. The massage was very pleasant and my cock stiffened even more.

She stopped and stood still and leaned her upper body a little backwards so she could see my face. That pushed her hips forward and her pelvis pressed into mine. Again she massaged my cock with her thigh muscles. Her pussy had moistened and I slid easily along the slit. Then she sighed.

"Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you? And yes, it could be nice. But no, it wouldn't be proper to fuck the shop steward, would it? Anders certainly wouldn't like it. And I am expecting him to fuck me again tonight and there are limits what this old pussy could stand." She giggled when she said it and withdrew with a big smile.

"Anders? What do you mean, fuck you again?" I blurted out.

"Well, give me that drink and I will tell you. But first read the note" Inga said.

We all sat down. I was still erect but didn't try to conceal it any more. They were aware of it and were pleased as I could tell. I started to read.

"No, read it out load," Inga demanded.

'Tom, Thank you for a marvelous day. We will meet on Monday to sign a letter of intent.

I want to tell that your staff played a great part for our decision. Inga is a very impressive woman and I am not referring to her physical appearance which is really stunning and sexy but her skill and understanding of quality matters. Anders seems to have a remarkable mechanical skill and lovely Karin is doing a great job for you. I have never seen such a devoted and loyal staff before doing what they did today. I am aware that a lot of planning has been done and that it was no coincidence that Inga and Anders met us. Such devoted staff assures me that you will deliver excellent products to my company.

Best regards, Mr. M-"

"My, my," Inga said. "That was a clever man, I must say. That letter will cost you, be sure." She burst into laughter, a very pleased laughter.

"Tell me how you did it, please," I said after calming down.

"Well," Inga began. "You looked so bewildered that morning in the office when Mr. M- called. First I thought he just wanted some free pussy and that you should be able to arrange yourself. But when you explained what he was after I started to think and came to the conclusion that it was worth to call in a few favors to help you and the company.

You know, I was born and raised in the archipelago on one of those islands. I went to school there and have quite a few friends left living out there. In fact I also have a small summer house on this island." She gestured ashore.

"I called two of my best friends and explained the situation. Both of them were delighted that I had called and promised to help me. We met the following evening and talked it over. Both my friends immediately volunteered to show off but also to help me.

We soon agreed that nudity is common in the archipelago. Most people like to sun bathe and swim in the nude if they are alone. Many don't care if they are seen by strangers as long as it's accidentally. There are many sheltered creeks and bays like this one where boats are not frequent. I think you have come across naked people now and then when cruising along between the islands?

The challenge was to assemble enough willing people at the same time and place. We decided to scout around the islands and find good places to go to. We spent the whole last weekend touring around and were surprised really about how many god views we got and not only from people sunbathing. As you saw today many do a lot of daily things in the nude or at least braless. I think we found you a very good route, didn't we? But we also agreed on that we ought to arrange a few people to spice it up just to make sure.

The naturist camp on Idskär was easy. Then my friends got really helpful.

One of them lives on the first big island you went to. She said she knew that some of the people living there normally were in the nude when alone. She would talk to them. She said she had a sister in- law that loved to show off. She promised to invite her over and place her in a good place. In fact it got even better. Her sister-in-law also brought her sister and some friends, all very open-minded.

Then I thought we should to spice it up with some people we could rely on. So I hired a few friends of mine, John, Lisa and Elsa. They are performers who also give private live shows. They are completely unashamed and are good at it as you saw. I also used them to increase the number of people both before and after lunch. I paired them with others. Lisa told me that the man she joined to form a couple got a formidable hard on at once she stepped out of her dress as soon as she came to his place. She also said that he was very nice and stayed hard all the time. She couldn't just leave him like that she decided although she was short of time for the next meeting. She thought that the least she should do was to suck him off but at second thought changed her mind. Some men take a long time to suck off she said so she decided to fuck him instead. But laughingly she said that she probably had made the wrong decision but after a few minutes didn't care at all because the man had a wonderful stamina and fucked her long and well. But she was happy about the decision when in the end it showed that she made it in time.

Well, the lunch you know about. It was a bonus that Mr. M- asked us to come on board. Otherwise Karin had had to suggest it. But this was much better. I hadn't decided what performance John and the girls should give but the reactions of the M-'s made me think they would like the full monty so to speak. And they did, I think.

My other friend also talked to some of her friends and got some to participate. The couple picking berries for instance. My friend is the woman using a telescope watching three men. It was her son and two of his friends. She really looked forward to that she said when we planned it. The women in a canoe were her neighbors, a gay couple. We also mixed in the performers. That's why we were in a hurry after lunch to get into position. I also made a last minute change. Mrs. M- was so interested in Anders at the factory that I thought we had to give him to her. But it was not easy to persuade him to participate. He is not used to such things. In the end I had to promise to let him fuck me. He has lusted for me a long time now. And you saw that he was good, both on board and later on as a live artist. And I must say I liked it. He fucked me real good, don't you think? You saw it." She laughed throatily at the memory.

"Now you say that again. I haven't seen you fuck Anders. Have you, Karin?" I stammered.

"Well, Tom, it takes so little to trick the eye. Wait, let me show you." Inga rose and went downstairs. In her place came a black haired woman up the stairs. She said nothing, just went and bent over the rail. She stood there wiggling her ass. It was the woman we had seen fucking in the afternoon. And she was even sexier at close range.

She laughed throatily and stood up. She removed the wig she had put on and Inga was again standing before us.

"Well, you see how easy it is, especially at a distance. A wig and perhaps sunglasses are enough, especially when you don't suspect anything."

Inga sat down and finished her drink.

"Well," she said. "That was about all. My friends did a good show, didn't they? And with good help from ordinary people it became a success. Now I must be going. Anders is waiting for me and has promised to fuck me real well tonight. I am looking forward to that."

She stood and came close to me. Her womanhood was suddenly tangible. And so was the scent from her pussy only inches away.

I tried to rise but she pressed me back in my chair.

"No, sit," she whispered in my ear as she hugged me. "I don't want that nice cock of yours in between my thighs again. Once is enough. Save it for Karin." She giggled.

She hugged me for a few seconds and her nice breasts brushed against my chest.

"See you on Monday. Have a nice evening," she said giggling when she went down the ladder. Shortly afterwards she was in her boat heading ashore.

"Well, I think it's time for us to go to harbour. It's been a very pleasant day though," I said, finishing my drink and prepared to rise.

"No wait," Karin said and rushed over and sat in my lap. "Why don't we stay here over night? It's such a lovely evening and we have got plenty of food. I'll make us a good dinner. And I have already made up the captain's bed for you," she added innocently and blushed.

Well, that seemed like an offer that couldn't be refused. The excellent dinner she prepared was far from the left-overs she had promised. Afterwards, in the captain's bed, she was lovely; soft and warm, demanding and passionate, eager and innovative. And yes, her thighs were lovely, softly enclosing my head while I licked her pink pussy and grasping my head firmly when she over and over again came under my tongue.