All Comments on 'Coquette and her Cuckold Ch. 02'

by Clayton Long

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yep

he got scammed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He been fucked all right

just not the way he was expecting. Time for him to grow some balls and let her know how much he appreciated her fucking another man by fucking some hot women and making her clean his cock when he's done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How discusting

what a total piece of crap this story is. Another wimp husband and a slut wife. Same old, same old. Where are all the decent writers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Drown

If I was a husband and my wife did this to me, she would be the one under water but she wouldn't be the one coming up for air.

LincolukmaleLincolukmaleover 16 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed this story, don't let people who hate any cuckold story get you down.

droogedroogeover 16 years ago
She's So Hot!

That was one hot story Clayton your heroine is really quite unique and so erotic. Poor hubby didn't really stand a chance neither did her lover. I don't think either had a clue and she used them both so completely. It really makes a change from the woman being used for man's pleasure. Well written and thank you for the story and sharing it with us.

studyingstudyingover 16 years ago
he wants a him

As written, the husband wants to suck and penis and just needed an excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Poor Excuse For A Worm

Insulting - disgusting - deballing - basely crude and pathetic but the writer loves the demeanment - it is his life now. <P>

Scorn, derision, laughed at and all for the helpless male humiliation he needs and thrives upon.<P>

So sad writer - seek help in an effort to regain some self respect for without it no one else will either.<P>

I sense you are a lost cause from the human life to write this painful self diminishment as you did.

Clayton LongClayton Longover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

for your comments. It's most gratifying for a writer to elicit such profound emotions from his readership, it encourages me to write another story. No doubt those who criticise the loudest will read to the end of that one too.

One minor point :- don't confuse subject matter with writing quality or fantasy with fact. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We Aren't

You think too highly of your abilities to write. We don't. I didn't bother reading much of your "story" before scrolling to the end and giving it the proper lowest possible score because was clear from the first few paragraphs that you have no idea of how to set up a plausible scenario, develop good dialogue, or, in fact, do much of anything else in the craft of story writing. You lack knowledge about grammar; you don't have a good grasp of the rules of punctuation; and you don't have any sense of how to set up sentence (much less paragraph) structure. There. Is that concise enough? Oh, by the way, your imagination really sucks too. Because a writer IS what he writes, I have to add that I pity you. It must really be tough to lose your manhood and it’s very clear from you story that’s what has happened to you. Listen, please get some good psychological therapy to recover that manhood. Until you do, you’ll only be pathetic and unhappy, in addition to a really bad writer. Very sad.

Clayton LongClayton Longover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks

"scrolled to the end ..." yeah, right. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Masterly done

I almost never comment. But this one was worthy.

Go on

ohioohioover 16 years ago
I hope

there will be more. Don't let the naysayers get you down, just keep going. The ambiguous nature of this, where the wife partly includes her husband and partly takes advantage of him, makes it interesting and original. Please continue!

Thanks, ohio

Clayton LongClayton Longover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

For the feedback both positive and negative - there will be a 3rd. chapter (really must watch my sentence structure) and a denoument which, hopefully, will provide something for both camps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No Thank You

You illustrate how to waste talent on self cuckolding, self disrespect and male humiliation. How sad that the subject infatuates you enough to spend all this time on it.<P>

People are what they do - don't they.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Haha

Repressed homosexual fantasies are such convoluted attempts to avoid admitting their gay desires! Obviously the author is mainly turned on by playing with another man's dick. The woman in the story is just an an unnecessary proxy between the two men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And the we got back from vacation ....

and I put Julie in a cab and sent her home. Then I got my own cab to a cheap motel on the bad side of town and started making a living giving five dollar blow jobs on a corner and never saw her again.

I’m so happy now!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck's and their whores suck even if the great Ohio likes them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous