Corky and Billie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers

"There now," she said. "Isn't that better? Your dick is happy, and I'm happy. Are you happy too?"

"Billie, I'm overwhelmed, and very happy. I think I might leave it out like this all the time. It's wonderful!"

They laughed together, and Corky's cock, with no hands to support it, wobbled about freely. It seemed to Billie that it was waving at her, so she silently waved back.

Back on task eventually, Billie said, "Are you ready now? Can we talk about your first lesson now?" and rose to stand before him, with a lesson plan she was determined to follow.

"Yes, but there's something I'd like you to show me before we start, okay?"

"Sure. What is it?" Billie said, hopefully.

"Well," said Corky, " you were right when you said there was a big difference between looking at stockings and looking at legs. I loved looking at your breasts before, I mean your tits, but all I really saw was the sweater. So, I want to have a look at what you have hidden beneath that sweater."

"Fair enough," Billie said, amused. "but I wouldn't exactly call them hidden. And like we said, no one's watching, and you definitely have to look at everything you want to see before your lessons start."

With another small giggle, she continued, "I was going to say you have to be sure to get an eyeful tonight while you have the chance, but maybe I should change that to handful', or would that be too obvious." Anyway, it's getting so I like you looking at me. But you know the rules, you had to take stockings off to see legs, so you have to do the same this time to see more, too, okay? And it won't be as easy, either."

Corky grinned and rose to approach her, his dick waving in the breeze, saying, "I love a challenge."

"One more thing," Billie cautiously added.

"What's that?", said Corky warily.

Billie began, "I know this is a whole new rule, but, well, if you get so turned on you have to do something about it, like you said you have to do privately sometimes, you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes," Corky prompted, when Billie hesitated.

"Well then, either I get to watch, or I get to help, one or the other."

Corky replied, "Gee, I can't believe this! It's so wild, but it's okay by me. It has to go both ways though. You said sometimes you have to do it too, so I get to watch or I get to help too."

"But the way you 'watch', that's practically the same as helping," said Billie. "So what if we just forget about watching and go for helping?"

"I think we have a deal," Corky replied, "but until I figure out the signs, you have to let me know when you need help, and you may have to show me how, too."

"We can show each other what we need to know,if it comes to that," Billie said. But we're not talking about going all the way here, just helping each other get off, okay? There must be a hundred ways to get each other off without going all the way."

"You're the teacher," Corky replied, fascinated by the high number.

With the negotiations concluded, Corky found Billie waiting as before, arms extended to the side. Finding the hem of her sweater, he slid beneath it and lifted it, She raised her arms high as Corky pulled the sweater over her head, dropping it to the floor, where it joined her stockings in a small but growing pile.

Corky grasped Billie by the waist. She rested her hands on his shoulders briefly, then loosely clasped her hands behind his neck. Stroking her bare torso all the way around, from waistband to bust line, was the next best thing to discovering her soft inner thighs, he thought. He next studied her bra. He examined its side straps, the fastening mechanism at the rear, and the thin shoulder straps that supported the cups. Then the cups themselves claimed his attention. Again he became mesmerized.

Billie loved watching Corky's face without his knowledge. It seemed more than a little naughty. He was fully absorbed in his exploring, which took on an erotic quality, at least for Billie. Then there was that beautiful agile cock to admire. She tingled in secret places from the experience, getting warm and moist below, and her nipples would soon give her away if this kept up. She felt a nearly overwhelming impulse to kiss that dear face before her, nearly overwhelming, but not quite. And that glistening plum on a pole bobbing about below needed a kiss too.

Corky lifted up on the undersides of the bra cups, and said, "I bet they feel heavy, and that's why the bra feels so good to you, right?"

"Yeah, keeps them from bouncing around too," Billie acknowledged a little breathlessly, "and some girls need them to keep their shape."

"But not you?" he asked.

"I might some day, but I think I have a pretty good shape, bra or no bra, wouldn't you say so?"

"This I got to see, if I may." he ventured.

Delighted with his progress, she replied, "Well of course, in the spirit of having a good look, right? So if you can figure out how to do it, go for it!"

She watched fascinated, as Corky concentrated on his task. He would never figure out those damn hooks by himself, she thought, and watched as he fiddled with the shoulder straps. He slid them down her upper arms, which loosened the cups some, but did not free the bra. Suddenly, to Billie's delight, his hands moved to her back, the hooks came undone, and he came away with the bra in his hands, and an grin on his face. She deftly remove her arms from the useless straps, and the bra joined the pile on the floor.

Corky's hands drifted to the small of her back and then rose over the broad sweep of her upper nakedness. But it was a leisurely journey this time, with much delicious pleasure along the way. The key to their intimacy was touching, it just had to be, and Corky found his self-confidence growing, among other things.

He simply had to pull her tightly against him and hold her close. He sensed her relaxing into him, tightening her arms around his neck and softly moaning.

"Oh Corky, Corky, just hold me close like that and touch me, and don't ever stop, don't you dare ever stop."

But Billie was the first to break the clinch, pulling back just a little and saying coyly, "Hey, fella, don't forget why you are there. You wanted to see some tits, remember?"

Corky had not forgotten. Suddenly there they were, in his hands, naked and alive, lifted slightly by Billie's arched back, granting him full access.

Billie moaned again, "Corky, Corky, shine your hands on me, spread that light all over me, light me up and make me sparkle with your hands, do it, do it!"

Excited now, Corky's attention turned to her nipples, which he came to know in detail while caressing and fondling them, rolling them in his fingers, tugging them gently as he had only imagined doing before. He wondered briefly how they might taste if he were to, but no, not now. He continued, "Your nipples are fascinating, I love playing with them. I didn't know nipples were stiff and hard like that. You are full of surprises, my beautiful Billie, my precious Pauline."

"Corky," Billie said, "you know what?"

"No, what?"

"Nipples aren't always hard like that. It means they like it, they like it a lot. You make my nipples each get their own little hard on, and you found the first sign that I might need your help, all by yourself."

" No shit?" Corky exclaimed, genuinely surprised.

"No shit, big guy, and just look at this yummy dick of yours I found down here, too!"

Just then two unexpected things happened in rapid succession. First, the clock in the family room struck once. Billie said, "That's half past something. Corky, what time is it?"

Popping the lid on his braille wristwatch and touching its exposed dial, Corky said, "Let's see. It's ten, no, it's eleven thirty!" And just then the telephone rang.

"Hush!" said Billie in alarm. "The answering machine will get it, but if it's Mother and we don't answer, she'll call the police! I just know she will!"

"Billie dear, are you there? Pick up the phone please," came the dread voice.

"Shit, shit, shit!" exclaimed Billie, and picked up the phone, keeping her new flesh toy in her other hand. She said sweetly, "Hi Mom, I'm here, just couldn't get to the phone in time"

"Well that's fine, dear. We just wanted to see how you are making out. Are you having a good time, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes, mother, we're making out just fine here."

"The show was wonderful, and Marianne sang like an angel. You and your friend will enjoy it, I know. What's his name? Forgive me, lately I am so forgetful."

"It's Corky, Mom. Listen, where are you? Will you be home soon?"

"In about five minutes, dear. We just stopped for gas, and I thought I would just give you a call."

"Oh, I see. Well, okay, but Corky has already gone to bed, he was so tired. And I was just on my way too. Shall I wait up for you and Daddy? I will if you want me too."

"Oh no, that's fine. You just go on to bed if you want to. Was Corky able to find everything he needed, dear?"

"Oh yes, everything he needed, and I helped him a little, but he's really good with his hands. I'll see you in the morning if I miss you tonight."

"Okay, sweetheart. I'm sorry we had to miss visiting with your friend, but I understand if he is just too tired to stay up. It must be hard."

"Yes, Mother, sometimes it gets hard okay." With the phone in one hand, she gave her flesh toy one last squeeze, while Corky gently pinched her nipples in reply.

"Good night, dear."

"Good night, Mother."

Click.

"Oh my God!" said Billie, instantly becoming Miss Super Serious Student Nurse, and releasing Corky's dick. "We got five minutes! Off you go, quick. Into the guest room and don't make a sound. And don't touch that beautiful thing of yours, either, do you hear me?"

"Billie, you're kidding, right? How can I not touch it?" Corky replied.

"I mean just don't take care of it. Just don't, okay? Trust me on this. They'll be dead to the world inside an hour. I'll be sleeping like an angel, but I'll be down as soon as the coast is clear and we can play some more, if you want to, okay?"

"Just remember," Corky said, "it's tit for tat. You also have to promise not to 'take care of yourself'."

"Count on it. This is just a potty break, sweetie. Now move it, will you?"

"Are you sure this will work?"

"No, and You're wasting time arguing! Just go! Can you find it okay?"

"Yes, but I'd rather go with you"

"No way! My room is right next to theirs upstairs, and the guest room is right down here. So go, go right now, I got to pick up all these clothes, and tidy up, and get decent."

Corky found the room without difficulty, closing the door without locking it. After a quick tour of the room, he soon stripped and slipped under the covers, boner and all. He heard scurrying sounds outside his door, then footsteps on the stairway, a door closing, water running, and then silence.

Soon a car pulled into the driveway and Billie's parents let themselves in. Corky overheard some of their conversation before they climbed the stairs.

"I don't smell any popcorn, William, do you?"

"Now Polly, William said, "We went through all this a long time ago. Billie is a good girl, and the poor boy is blind. I guess the blind, they don't like popcorn much, for some reason."

"Well I'll just look in on him and make sure he's okay."

The door latch click as someone quietly opened Corky's door, but no one entered or said a word. In a moment he heard more muffled speech, and heavy footsteps climbing the stairs. Lord how those stairs creaked. He listened carefully.

"Billie dear," her mother said, tapping lightly on a door.

A convincingly sleepy voice reply, but Corky could not make out the words.

"Yes, dear. He's sound asleep. I looked in on him. And Daddy and I are going straight to bed too, so you get your rest now."

More heavy footsteps, doors, water, muffled voices, and soon the house was silent again. The clock struck midnight. The silence continued. The clock struck again, must be half past something else. The silence continued. No stairs creaked.

The dim glow of the familiar playmates teased at the corners of Corky's consciousness. The images enlarged and brightened slightly as he tried in vain to ignore them. "Not tonight, please not tonight," Corky said silently, "I promised not to touch myself. Go away, please go away!"

But they did not go away. They flashed their thousand watt smiles, one creamy and gold, radiating innocence, the other a study in silver and black, the colors of lightning splitting the midnight sky, and both offering every variety of forbidden pleasure to be found in their own and Corky's collective imaginations.

He wondered why he, of all people, dreamed in pictures? These playmates of his never spoke a word or made a sound. If only he could be blind in his dreams too, it would be a lot easier, especially tonight.

But Corky could not close his mind's eye, his dream's eye, and after all it was not "touching himself" he had promised to forego, but "taking care of himself." So he tried to touch himself just as she had done, and devoted his dream's eye to his visitors. He saw that Cheechee was no longer a child. Gone were the pigtails. She now had a flowing mane of long golden tresses, and yes, the cutest little matching bush of blonde curls! Sylvia, dramatic as always, carried a banner with a legend Corky could just barely make out. It read:

lucky the guy

WHO EATS AT THE 'Y'

corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers
12