Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh God, that's so good." murmured Sally as she writhed around on the table

Next Liz pushed a finger into Sally's slit immediately below her tongue making it feel to sally that Liz's tongue had simply grown and gone deeper.

Liz now put in two fingers in Sally's pussy and started to use her tongue on Sally's clit.

"Oh fucking hell Liz, Sarah was right - you're good at this."

It was at that point that Liz did something totally unexpected. She pushed two fingers from her other hand into Sally's anus causing the young mum to squeal.

"Shit Liz, what the fuck are you doing to me?" she asked.

"Don't worry, just lie back and relax – you'll love it." said Liz.

Sure enough, after a minute or two the sensations Sally was experiencing were fantastic.

"God Liz, where the hell did you learn to do that?" asked Sally.

"Honestly? Well if you must know." replied Liz. "Steve was the first person to do it to me."

At that comment Sally suddenly sat bolt upright bringing everything to a halt.

"You're joking." said Sally in amazement. "Are you telling me you and Steve have had sex."

"Yeah, look I know its incest and all that, but what with Jim being in prison for years.

Well a woman has needs and it just sort of happened." said Liz

"Tell me, do you and Steve still, well, you know, get together?"

"You mean do we still fuck?"

"Yeah, well do you?" asked Sally.

"Yeah, we do. Like bloody rabbits, he's really good Sally. You should try him."

"God I'd love to, I just had no idea."

Liz and Sally were now sitting back on the couch again and Liz's revelation had calmed them both down. Sally leaned into her and simply said.

"Oh well, back to the business of the night, kiss me Liz." commanded Sally.

With that Liz leant into Sally and started to gently kiss her on the lips.

Sally's hands went to Liz's large breasts and cupped them both. She then started to fondle them as she continued to kiss the older woman.

"Don't say another word." commanded Sally who was now kneeling on the couch in front of Liz.

Sally continued to fondle Liz's breast and started to rub her nipples with her thumbs.

Liz suddenly noticed the clock behind the bar and said to Sally.

"Our twenty minutes are up."

"Oh shit, we better ring the bell." said Sally.

And Liz then wandered over and gave the bell a quick couple of rings.

Back upstairs, Maria was wondering what had happened to Sally. There was no sign of her.

Tracy had already left and gone downstairs, but there was no sign of Sally.

Maria decided to head downstairs and see what had happened.

As she arrived she heard sighing noises from the sitting room and decided to look in.

The sight that greeted her was Sarah and Tracy kissing passionately and they both had their hands on each others breasts, gently fondling them.

Sarah saw Maria standing there out the corner of her eye and without letting Tracy know she beckoned Maria to come in and join them. As there was no sign of Sally, Maria decided to join the other two.

Maria and Sarah smiled at each other and without saying a word they knew they were going to run a joint assault on Tracy's body. This was going to be one night she wouldn't forget.

Maria came up behind Tracy and put both her arms round her replacing Sarah's hands on Tracy's breasts which she immediately started to fondle. Sarah went straight for the kill and stuck her head down between Tracy's legs.

"God, both of you. What have I done to deserve this?" asked Tracy.

"Just lie back and enjoy it." said Sarah.

Tracy did as she was asked and moved into a semi lying position on the sofa leaning with her back to Maria who was now sitting on the sofa behind her, still caressing her breasts, and Sarah who was now kneeling between Tracy's legs was lapping at her pussy.

Tracy leant her head back and looked at Maria who moved slightly so that they could kiss.

Tracy was in wonderland. She was kissing this gorgeous young woman who was also fondling her breasts and flicking her nipples, while another gorgeous young woman was licking her pussy.

Maria moved from behind Tracy and came and stood alongside her.

"I think it's my turn to get some attention, don't you?" asked Maria.

"Oh, I think you could be right." smiled Tracy turning her head to Maria and she then put her hands on Maria's bum and pulled her into her so that she could reach her pussy.

Tracy had never tasted another woman's pussy before and just stared at Maria's shaved pussy lips for a moment or two.

"Don't worry, you'll love it. Just do to me what I did to you upstairs." and with that Maria reached out with both hands pulled Tracy's mouth on to her waiting pussy.

Tracy's first taste of pussy was she decided very pleasant. She thought Maria tasted wonderful.

"I could really get into this." Tracy said.

"I hope you do." said Maria. "Push your tongue inside me."

Tracy did as she was asked while at the same moment Sarah decided to add a couple of fingers to her assault on Tracy's pussy.

Tracy was now writhing around under Sarah's attack, but what it also did was intensify her desire to taste Maria's pussy to the full and so she did to Maria what Sarah was doing to her.

Both Maria and Tracy were writhing in ecstasy as first Maria came, closely followed by Tracy.

Sarah didn't stop working on Tracy's pussy even though she knew Tracy had had an orgasm.

"You can stop now Sarah." said Tracy

"Oh leave her to it," said Maria. "She just loves eating pussy."

"Well I need a rest, so I would appreciate it if you stopped."

"Oh OK." sighed Sarah.

As she spoke the sitting room door opened.

Twenty minutes earlier back in the bar Liz had rung the bell. As she stood there, Sally who had walked over with her stood behind her, pushed her pussy into Liz's bum, and putting her arms round her started to squeeze and fondle Liz's breasts.

"Shouldn't you be heading upstairs?" queried Liz. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Oh, Maria can wait a few minutes." said Sally. "It's not like she and I haven't got together before. Besides, I don't want to let go of these tits yet. You've got fantastic boobs Liz – I just love them."

"Well I must admit they're enjoying the attention they're getting."

As she spoke Claire walked into the bar and straight into the two women standing behind the bar.

"Shouldn't one of you be heading upstairs?" asked Claire.

"Later." said Sally. "We're enjoying each other too much to stop. Come and join us."

Claire moved towards the two women and as she did so Liz reached out and with both hands pulled Claire's head towards her own.

Liz started to kiss Claire and Claire responded immediately.

As Claire was kissing Liz, the backs of Sally's hands that were still fondling Liz's breasts were now brushing Claire's nipples which was encouraging Claire no end.

"Claire." said Sally.

"Mmm." was all Claire could muster as her mouth was firmly clamped to Liz's.

"Why don't you lick Liz's Nipples?" asked Sally.

"Mmm, I'd love to." murmured Claire and as she stopped kissing Liz, Sally lifted Liz's breasts up to Claire as if offering them to her.

Claire immediately lowered her head and put her mouth over Liz's left breast and started licking and gently sucking on it.

Meanwhile Sally had lowered herself and was now kneeling alongside Liz. She reached out and turned Liz slightly towards her so that she was now facing Liz's pussy.

Unlike most of the pussy's there that evening, Liz's had never been shaved or trimmed and was just a mass of dark curly hair, proving that she wasn't a natural blonde.

Sally found it enticing and reached out with her tongue and pushed it between the hairs till she found Liz's dripping slit.

She tasted Liz for the first time and found it saltier than most, but not unpleasant.

Liz was now in seventh heaven and she opened her legs to give Sally better access while Claire was still fondling her breasts. Liz reached out with both hands and cupped Claire's breasts and started to flick the nipples.

As she did so, she felt waves of enjoyment flowing through her as her body was being stimulated by these two women.

As Liz came, Sally stood up and hit her head on the bell making it ring out yet again.

Liz just looked at her and said.

"God Sally, you can ring my bell anytime you want."

All three women laughed and collapsed in heap on the floor laying their backs.

About a minute later the other three women who had heard the bell returned to bar to see what was happening.

"I think I've had enough for one night." sighed Sally.

"Yeah, me too. muttered Claire from the floor.

"Oh, it's still early yet." moaned Sarah.

"You'd still want more if we'd been at it for four hours." said Maria. "I've never known anyone keep going as long as you."

"Oh the enthusiasm and athleticism of youth." said Liz.

"Well I'm going to head home." said Tracy. "Ladies, it's been an experience."

At that all six women wandered out into the hall, picked up their clothes and got dressed.

"We must do this again soon." said Maria.

"Well count me in." said Sarah

"I think that goes without saying." said Sally and they all smiled.

12