The Diary of Clara Snow

Story Info
Fantasy with my boss.
1.6k words
4.1
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a panic this morning. I had barely slept. I was so nervous about my job interview. I've never had a real job before. I had done the occasional bar work, waitressing while studying, nothing too serious. Now I had finished college, I needed a real job. A whole new world awaited.

It was a hot morning, I was worried about getting the tube and arriving at the interview all hot and sweaty. I didn't know what to wear. I wanted to look smart but I didn't want to wear too much in this heat. I tried a few things on; a couple of shirts, some trousers, some skirts and a dress. I wondered if I needed to look sexy. Is that something people wanted in an employee? It would be if a man was interviewing me. How sexy could I go? At that moment I knew how slutty I wanted to go: a shirt, only buttoned halfway with no bra. Every time, I turned a corner I'd flash someone my perky, petite breasts and little pale pink nipples. A skirt that was so short that any time I sat down the fabric would slide up my thighs, or if I bent over the skirt wouldn't be able to contain my ass and my cute butt cheeks would peak out from underneath. Obviously, I wouldn't be wearing any underwear either. I was getting wet with the idea. Would it be mad if I wore a butt plug to the interview? I wanted to keep this fantasy going but I was running out of time. I ended up wearing a white turtle neck, no bra, a shortish skirt, no butt plug.

The tube was hot, as it always is in summer. I stood up to try and give myself as much room and air as possible. People looked at me and I instinctively worried about what I was wearing. I arrived at the office building hot and flustered. I had rushed from the tube station, worried I would be late. When I arrived at reception, I was 30 minutes early. All that rushing around for no reason. I was so angry with myself. Classic me. The building was modern, clean and corporate. It had a number of sofas and soft chairs to sit on. I sat down and I thought back to my fantasy. I wished I had fingered myself. Did I have time now? My mind started to wander. I could just pop to the toilet for five minutes? I had to convince myself to focus on the interview. It is mad how bad my attention span is. I swear I think about sex every other second. There wasn't anything or anyone particular there that turned me on, I just liked the idea of it, the idea of my slutty outfit, the idea of sitting at reception knowing my butt plug was in. The idea of meeting eyes with the guy sat opposite me, biting my lip, slowly opening my legs so he can catch a glimpse of my pussy. Stop daydreaming, I thought. I was wet.

I spent the thirty minutes or so trying to concentrate on interview preparation and not getting fucked. It was tough. I was relieved when the receptionist said I could go up now. My pussy was a little wet, I was frustrated, I really wanted to come, or be bent over in the lift and fucked by a stranger. Annoyingly the lift was empty. At least in the interview I'd be distracted by talking to someone. I checked how I looked in the mirror. Despite my insecurities I looked hot.

The interview room was on the fourteenth floor of the building. It was a small room with huge windows that looked out on to the city. I was led in by a middle-aged woman and told to sit down and wait a moment. The views were breathtaking, you could see for miles. As I sat down I realised how cold the room was. I could feel that my nipples were erect in the cool air. Oh god, I thought, I bet whoever comes in will be able to see my nipples through this top. I was both a little turned on and worried that I'd come across as a slut. A woman entered the room, she was probably in her late twenties, she wore suit trousers that hugged her body tightly and a white shirt and blazer. She was hot and she knew it. She walked with purpose. I found this incredibly attractive. She had shoulder length brown hair, pale skin, her top lip was bigger than her bottom lip and gave her a luscious pout. I bet she gives her boyfriend the best blow jobs I thought. Her eyes were brown and inviting. Her shirt hid what appeared to be perky and way larger for her frame breasts. I wondered if she had implants. I'd never really thought about women in this way but there was something about her authority and confidence that made my mind wander...

When I got home from the interview, I kept thinking about her. Joanna, maybe one day my boss. The whole thing was a blur, but I remember how horny I felt, how much I wanted to be taken control of by her. I've never been intimate with a woman before but I really wanted her. All I could think about was her locking the door behind her, taking off her blazer...

She walks toward me and sits me down with conviction. I offer no resistance. She continues to slowly strip off, firstly her shirt, one button at a time, then she unbuttons and unzips her trousers revealing her perfect body in some black lace lingerie. Her shirt had hidden how big her breasts were. I am sat drooling, my legs subconsciously parting in anticipation. She climbs on top of me and straddles me so my face is buried in her firm, pert breasts. I lick them to taste as she continues to ride me. She slides her tongue down my throat as we kiss passionately. My hands instinctively grab her firm ass. She continues to grind and kiss me. She comes off, and notices my skirt has hitched up. In this fantasy I'd have come in as the slut I wanted to be -- short skirt, no underwear and a butt plug. She can see my pussy in full view, she rubs my clit and slides a finger in. She pulls it out and licks.

"Tasty" she says. "Would you like a try?"

I nod submissively as she fingers my pussy again and she pulls her fingers out and down into my mouth. I lick her finger sensually. I do taste good. I know this as a fact as I love tasting myself in real life. She kisses me again, the taste of my pussy on both our tongues. She takes off her bra and throws it to one side then slips off her underwear. She stuffs her underwear in my mouth, it tastes so good, so dirty, wet, warm and salty. She stands me up and takes off my top. Fuck she looks so hot; I'm begging for someone or something to rub my pussy. She pulls down my skirt, my pussy is literally dripping, she looks impressed, she licks her lips hungrily. She turns me around, my cute little butt exposed, desperately wanting to be spanked or more...

"What do we have here?" She stares at the butt plug. "Are you a dirty little girl?"

I nod, still tasting her underwear stuffed in my mouth. She ushers me onto the table and spreads my legs. Please eat me out. I dream. She tickles my nipples with her tongue, licks and kisses her way further and further down until she reaches my glistening pussy. She knows what she's doing. I'm writhing on the table as she brings me closer and closer to climax. She pulls out my butt plug and starts licking my gaping little asshole. Then she slides her tongue deep in my ass as I come...

"I love having a little slut who works for me. Now it's my turn", She says.

She slides me along the table and starts to crawl slowly over me. She removes the underwear that's been gagging me this whole time with her teeth, and I instinctively want to feel the taste of her tongue that's been in my pussy and ass. We kiss and lick each other, tasting each other. She then crawls further forward until her pussy and ass are staring me in the face. I want to taste her, all of her. I want her to suffocate me. Please sit on my face I beg. She lowers her pussy and my tongue desperately reaches out, she tastes so good, her hot, musty, wet pussy grinding on my face. I am in heaven, I'm so turned on again.

She rides my face faster and faster, I can feel her asshole now gliding over my tongue. I can hear her moan. I can hardly breathe. I can feel her pussy shudder as she comes. I hope I did a good job for her. I hope she wants me to keep working for her...

I came so many times thinking about this fantasy. I had got carried away in my bed thinking about it. When I came out of it I found myself with my soaking wet underwear in my mouth, a butt plug inside my ass and a pussy that was still very wet. I have no idea how I would be able to work at that office. I never thought I'd want to be fucked by a woman either. I don't think she's a lesbian, I don't think I am either. But if we were alone together in a lift and she asked me to, I wouldn't hesitate.