Corporate Assets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anderlind
anderlind
27 Followers

"Nooooo, please don't do that to me there!" she gasped and swung her head around to plead with her rapist face to face.

For the first time she saw the others of the gang. The men had taken off their jeans and sat in chair holding bottles of beer. The women were completely naked. Some of them were giving blow jobs to the men as they watched Sandra's ordeal. Two of the women were in chairs, legs spread rubbing each other's clits. Two of the men were jacking off by themselves.

"Give it to her, Lefty!" one yelled. "Fuck the shit out of that bitch!" cried another. "Fuck her to death!" shouted another. "Give her what she deserves!" exclaimed one of the women. Sandra could make out their laughing faces as if in a nightmare, while Lefty rammed his penis against her rectum with an insistent force.

"Shut up you bitch!" spat Lefty, pulling her naked fleshy cheeks apart like the halves of a roll. "Don't worry, honey...I'm gonna do all the work," he laughed sadistically. "All you gotta do is loosen up that little brown eye!"

"Fuck her in the ass, Lefty!" "Nine inches up her shit chute." "She looks about a quart low. Fill 'er up!" Give it to her in the backdoor!" "A fat ass like that needs a cock stuck in it!" chorused the gang.

Sandra tried to wiggle away from him to escape this cruel unnatural plundering of her rectum, but Lefty held her tight in his grip. "Noooooo! Not my ass!" wailed Sandra as tears streamed down her cheeks. Two men joined Lefty and pressed her down, crushing his large breasts into the mattress and forcing her big white naked ass into the air invitingly.

Sandra groaned again as she felt the cool rush of air when Lefty pried her clenched ass cheeks apart with a single yank despite all her effort. She whimpered as she felt the first hard probing of his purplish cock head against the tight lips of her anus. "Nooooo! I'll do anything you say!" begged Sandra.

"What I say is that I'm gonna shove my cock up your ass! And what you're gonna do it take it!" laughed Lefty.

"Aaawwww...Gawd...nooooo, please!"

She wiggled and squirmed, but it was no use...they held her securely in position for this sadistic buggering of her asshole. Sandra knew she was again about to be raped in the ass. "Unngghh! Gaaawd!" Her voice was hoarse from crying and pleading and it trailed away to a rasping whisper that barely gurgled from her semen-stained lips as the gang leader began to sodomize her.

His cock was dripping wet with the warm juices of her cunt. "Please don't put that in me! I'm begging you!" cried Sandra as he entered her with surprising ease. He rammed his cock head stiffly between the tight puckered little rims of her asshole as her rectum slipped over his cock like a hot, tight rubber.

"Mmmmm Gaaawd she's got a tight asshole!" Lefty choked, gritting his teeth as the exquisite pressure encased him in a throbbing rubbery heat. He pushed harder still and Sandra began to buck and writhe hysterically as yet another inch of pipe-hard cock was shoved into her bowels.

"Noooo. Noooo. Please...your killing me! Take it out!" she bleated, but the two men had her pinned like a lady wrestler. "Hold her...it's gettin' dry in there," she heard Lefty say.

His cock suddenly slipped out of the ravaged heat of her asshole. Then she felt his cock slip into her cunt. "Yeah...nice and wet," Lefty said. He then pulled out of her cunt and pushed his cock back to the tight trembling lips of Sandra's anus and deeper this time, shoving it to the hilt of her brown hole. He buried his entire cock in her ass.

"Yeah...stick it to her!" Assfuck, assfuck, assfuck!" Fuck that fat ass, Lefty!" came the cries from the gang.

Lefty paused briefly between Sandra's ass cheeks while his balls slapped between her large thighs and he could feel the soft damp lips of her pussy brushing the leathery flesh of his scrotum.

"It's all in, now it's time for me to get to work!"

Then Lefty started to fuck Sandra with long punishing strokes, every single thrust sinking his prick to the balls in her ass hole.

Lefty looked down at his captive and saw the incredibly stretched lips of her ass hole as they ovaled around the stiff rod of his manhood. He could see the soft pink inner flesh of Sandra's buttery rectum as it pulled out, clinging moistly to the thick pole of cock as it sawed in and out of her ass hole with an arousing wet sucking noise. He grabbed a handful of white ass flesh and pulled them apart. He loved the way his cock gleamed as it came out of her ass. There was nothing he liked better than shoving his cock in a bitch with a big ass.

Sandra knew that all of the gang was watching her being butt-fucked. At first she was overcome with shame, but that gave way to a deeper, more primitive emotion. If they wanted a show, she'd give them one! "Awww..aaaww!" she whined again and again, each time Lefty's stiff penis surged nakedly into the wide splayed mouth of her rectum. Her nostrils were flared and the breath hissed from her lungs.

Lefty hissed through his teeth as he fucked her again with deep punishing thrusts. Her ass hole gripped him like a hot fist soaked in melted butter, squeezing the full long blood-engorged length of his cock with incredible strength, milking the anxious power of his orgasm up from his lust-swollen balls. Sandra's white ass began a slow, sensuous encircling of her attacker's long stiff erection. The bruised and ravaged walls of her ass began to quiver and contract lewdly around the deep skewering rigidity of his cock imbedded far up her bowels.

"Unnnggh! Unnnggh!" she grunted, moving back against him now, the other men's grip on her shoulders loosened. She pushed back hard against his deep thrusting cock until she could feel the wispy curls of his pubic hair tickling the insides of her large ass cheeks. Sandra's ass hole clenched around Lefty's penis in savage desire. She needed his cock in her ass and she wouldn't stop until he emptied his hot thick cream up her ass.

"Wow, she's really digging it!" "She likes it up the ass!" "Look at her work that fat ass!" shouted the gang. "Shake those buns, mama!"

Sandra's cum-encrusted lips opened in a moan of passion, a gurgling sound of savage lust that spilled from deep inside her. Her ass hole felt as if it had been stretched a foot wide, as her sodomizer's hard charging cock tunneled into her bowels and she could feel every inch of him inside her. Her naked rubbery ass hole gripped him so tightly that she could feel the tiny blue-veined ridges along the sides of his prick as it slithered wetly in and out of her, wetly lubricated by her own cunt juices. In and out went his cock as he butt fucked her.

Her sweat dripped lewdly down the cleft of her glistening upturned ass. It mingled with Lefty's sweat that dripped on her ass cheeks as he hunched over her and fucked her ass mercilessly. The added salty lubricant seemed to help him shove his cock that much deeper into her butt, thrusting and battering its way far into her quaking belly.

"Hey man, you're wasting that mouth!" someone said.

Sandra heard little of what was said. Her jaw hung slack as one of the Gang knelt in front of her. He took her head in his hands and pushed his cock against her lips. Sandra's eyes fluttered open wide enough to see what was happening. To see the long throbbing hardness of yet another cock grazing her lips making her nostrils flare with the musky smell of cock. Without hesitation she moaned lustfully, opened her mouth and took the seeping head of the cock into the shelter of her cheek and hotly massaged it with the wet swirling heat of her tongue.

Sandra felt Lefty as all nine inches of his cock bored into her ass, like a hot poker crammed sadistically into her rectum. She wished the cock was longer and bigger. She wished it would stretch her ass hole even more. She could hear others moving around her, but she was too filled with lust to know what was happening. All she cared about was reaching that ultimate orgasm.

Lefty filled her ass with cock while the other man stuffed his cock deep into her throat. How long this went on she didn't know. She hoped it would go on forever. She wanted a cock up her ass and one in mouth for the rest of her life. However she heard the man in her mouth groan. Then she heard Lefty groan. "Ohhhhh...OHHHHH!" First there was a blast of hot cum into her mouth; Filling her mouth and then being swallowed into her cum-filled belly. Then Lefty came, gushing up like a warm thick fountain of sperm that fired straight up her ass and eased her battered anus and then dribbled back down to ooze around the stalk of his softening cock. Sandra shuddered and felt herself cumming again.

The cock was pulled from her mouth. She licked her lips to get the cum that ran down her chin. She felt like she had swallowed a gallon of cum. She felt Lefty's cock slide out of her ass and then there was a slurping sound as it withdrew completely. Sandra lay there in a heap. Then someone pushed her over, until she fell on her back. She looked up to see all of the male members of the gang on their knees beside her head. The women were jacking off the men, while frigging themselves. As if on cue, the men threw their heads back with a moan. Their cocks came to life and began to erupt with hot cum. The women directed the streams of cum at Sandra's face and she opened her mouth to accept them.

She felt the hot cum strike her face; her eyes, her nose, there was some in her hair. She moved her tongue furiously around her lips trying to capture all of it. Then she felt a cock being stuffed in her mouth. "Here's some more for you!" She eagerly sucked it. It was withdrawn and another was shoved into her mouth. "Suck it baby!

As hot cum filled her throat Sandra passed out. She awoke in her car. He jaw ached her pussy was red and swollen and her ass was raw. She was covered in dry cum. There was note on the dashboard. "Cum back any time to the Sugar Shack!"

anderlind
anderlind
27 Followers
12