Corrupting Vanessa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crashed out after that, and didn’t wake up till the sun was coming up. Tom was asleep on an armchair, and Seb was lying face down on the couch, snoring.

I got up and walked into the bedroom. I found Gordon lying on his back on our bed, wearing only his shirt, apparently asleep. Vanessa lay next to him, one arm thrown across his chest. She was awake and, when she saw me, she sat up. I sat on the bed, on the other side of Gordon to her. Her hair was unruly and sticky with piss and sperm, and her pale, sensitive skin was decorated with red marks where she had been handled roughly. I thought she looked beautiful, a picture of glorious defilement. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her mouth.

She sighed and reclined on the bed, positioned now so her face was a few inches away from Gordon’s groin. As I watched, fascinated, her fingers slid up his thigh and she began to play with his penis, moving it around on his belly and cupping his balls in her hand.

"He’s got such a lovely dick, hasn’t he?" she said. As she continued to fondle it I could see it hardening a bit, although from his breathing Gordon still seemed to be asleep. "My beauty," she said, lifting it and kissing the head, "My beautiful, big black cock." She licked along the veiny shaft then took it into her mouth and sucked it like a baby would its mother’s teat. Then she stopped, drawing the cock, which was almost fully erect now, out of her mouth.

She looked at me intensely then, pointing the cock towards me, whispered, "Would you like to suck it too?"

The question took me by surprise a bit. While I had touched dicks before, and on one drunken occasion a guy and I had even masturbated each other, I’d never sucked one. But looking at it now, I did want to suck it. I kissed the tip of it, which had bubbles of Vanessa’s saliva on it, and then took it into my mouth, pressing it between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, feeling its velvety, warm hardness.

Then I felt Gordon stir and knew he was awake. Releasing his dick I looked up, not knowing what reaction I was going to get, and saw with relief he was smiling down at me. "Hey," he said, "go for it, man."

For the next ten minutes or so we played with his cock, taking turns to lick and suck it, our mouths meeting on the shaft, until we could tell from his groans that he was about to shoot his load. Vanessa opened her mouth and I grasped his shaft tightly and wanked him until he ejaculated what was, considering he’d already come at least twice that night, a copious amount of sperm on her tongue.

Thoroughly exhausted, I lay back on the bed and fell asleep immediately.

12