All Comments on 'Cosplay Gone Bad'

by CassidyCaine

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing New Here...

Aside from the fact you don't spell terribly well ("Sargent" should be "Sergeant" and "balling" should be "bawling") this is a laundry list of cliches. The tranny dressed up, pulled over by a cop who happens to be a big black man (the cliche of all cliches) who forces him-her to suck off him and the other cops then take it in the ass. I liked your teacher story but if this is the best you can do, forget it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked it despite the earlier comment. I have thought about dressing. Getting pulled over would not be a good thing. But as a former cop myself, let it happen. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very hot story...

I can overlook the typos and hope you will continue with another chapter...it was a hot read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LET THERE BE PAY-BACK

Tape them when they come over to use you. Then you will also have something on themF

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't listen to these assholes

Keep writing. I liked it, and I want to read more. This isn't an English Class, it's an erotic stories site. Some of these trolls needs to shut the hell up and write their own stories instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cut the crap here!

Only assholes call people trolls because they have other opinions.

cddreamcddreamover 9 years ago
It was good, and erotic

i agree the principal of this site is erotic stories.. if people are looking for great grammar and don't like clichés then get off the adult erotic sites! Most people read these stories for the thrill, not to check grammar. Fuck the ones that judge you, especially under anonymous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Generic Bullshit

Nothing here that hasn't been done elsewhere. As for those who defend cliches, they probably don't know what the word means. They are happy to read anything at all, assuming they can read at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Jeez!

Go back to the Loving Wives comments section, English teacher nazi, and leave us here to enjoy our 'simple' pleasures. To the author: you can delete comments on your own if you like. I liked the story. Short and too the point. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great! I loved it! any more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

I would love to see all 3 of your stories continued! Especially this one and "Cheaters never prosper"

GodotHellyerGodotHellyerover 9 years ago
Despite all these other comments...

I really enjoyed this! Sure it stretches reality a little, but personally I didn't mind. You've captured a scene that many people who have sissy fantasies experience. It got me very hard and it's given me a nice scene to jerk off to. I can't complain, so 5 stars from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent very possible scenario

Corrupt cops exist.. ive met a few... things like this can happen or worse (like my experiances) so this very erotic scene is trippy... plenty of possibilities. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cops and stranger

It was good got me HARD The story was a little too long, one thing in the story I "Did Not" like was the use of anal by the second cop, I would have instead had the cop remove or pull off the driver's clothes then grab his cock stroke his cock and maybe give it a blowjob sucking the driver's cock that is how I would have wrote it that would have got me off.

If you would have made the driver give ( ORAL ) blowjob job ( s )

and maybe even have the cop ( s ) return the favor by blowing off sucking the driver's cock instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous