Cosplaying Yeina Ch. 02: The Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana screamed ,"Oh fuck, what's this? Arghhhh!"

"Sorry hon, it's part of the solution, really!" Julie fixed the wire to the clamp and threw it down. "Ok guys, you can start!"

Bob and Tim fixed some kind of bucket to the other end of the wire, measured everything off. "Ok, we're ready, starting to add weights now!"

Slowly, the bucket became heavier, tearing at the wire, stretching Jana's breast. "Ohhh... fuck, this is... oh.. fuck!" Jana hollered.

Julie watched carefully. "Oh, forgot!" she giggled, reached in her pocket and began lubing up the straining boob. While Jana was whimpering behind the wall, Julie was teasing her, rattling on the tight finger-ring and on the other objects she put there.

Slowly, the boob was pulled out of shape, changing from a red, round balloon into a red, oblong something. Jana was starting to complain more violently when things started to move.

Julie pulled at the robot hand, wiggled it around and said, "Only a bit more and it should go!" Then she wrapped her hands around the stretched breast and squeezed it hard.

"Oh... GOD!" screamed Jana, but finally the finger-ring and the small wire loops that Julie put there slid downwards.

Julie caught the small rings and put them in her pocket for later. Then she let the hand go free and released the clamp from the awfully stretched nipple. Jana's boob sprang back, wobbling, while the heavy bucket crashed down, almost injuring Bob's foot.

"What the...!" screamed Bob, but Julie just chirped "Done!" and added, "You're free again, Jana. Get out there!"

"Oh.. thanks.. I guess. Damn, this hurt like hell!"

"Ok guys, that's it for today. Jana, I'm really sorry for that painful experience, we really screwed up. I think we need a bit of time to get everything fixed again. So let's meet in about two weeks from now for the next shoot."

Tom looked into her beautiful brown eyes. Jana was such a beauty! How lucky he was that she volunteered for that role!

"And Bob, get that freaking robot fixed and start practicing! I want you to exercise with those water balloons every fucking day as soon as this beast is operational again, understood? No more 'oops I screwed up again', ok? Jana's breasts got their fair share of trouble already, I don't want to see them put in danger ever again, capiche? So be a real pro next time!"

"I... yes, understood. But the last accident wasn't really my fault. And it's fucking hard to operate that thing without any tactile feedback from those hands!"

"No excuses, Bob. Just practice, ok?"

"Sure. Sure."

Before everyone left, Julie whispered in Jana's ears, "Present for you!" and let one of the small wire rings slip into her hand.

"What's that?"

"Oh, just for you to memorize the experience of today a bit better. You remember that I put something around your boob before freeing you?"

"Yes?"

"This is it. That's how tight your boobie got squeezed at the base by those fingers."

"That's... fucking incredible!" Jana blushed. "Is this even possible? I had no idea!"

"I know" Julie smirked, "Awesome, right? You held up well today, Jana. Good job. Looking forward to have more fun with your incredible twins!" She poked her lightly.

"Thanks... I guess!" Jana replied.

"This girl was awkward!" she thought to herself. "Sometimes she's so nice and friendly, and a moment later she's like the craziest bitch I ever met. What's up with her?"

Pondering about these thoughts, and what happened to her today, Jana left the set, cuddling her big throbbing breasts which had to endure so much today.