All Comments on 'Cost of Loyalty'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FrauenverehrerFrauenverehreralmost 15 years ago
What a start!

A story with angels. Creative, sweet and simply wonderful. Theres nothing better than Penn Lady on Literotica.

MugsyBMugsyBalmost 15 years ago
Holy crap!

I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first of your stories that I've read. But I can't wait to start on more. This story was unbelievably well thought out, stunningly written and captivating from start to finish. I could picture every bit of the story as I read it. Wonderful, truly a wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a helluva story !

Here they are, going on about free will, and aspiring to act in the image of Christ, and when you actually do it, you confuse them to no end.

I love your take on Heaven! :-)

ReadsalotReadsalotover 14 years ago
Nicely done!

This is the fifth of your stories that I've read. While I've enjoyed them all, I think this might be my favorite, at least to date. The idea is very creative, and the various twists kept my interest. Testing of the values we hold dear is an ongoing experience in life, and perhaps afterward as well. Questioning and testing the assumptions of our own beliefs must be continually done. If we don't, then we become herd animals, blindly following others with no real idea of why. Loyalty, justice, friendship, and love are central to our survival as a species and a society.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love

love portrayed in its truest form, from anonomus...

;-]

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
great story

i am a huge fan of your writting and this story is one of my favorites of yours loved the pace of the story it never felt rushed like most short stories do and it gave plenty of back gorund info to make the charactors come to life thank you for posting this great story

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Wow

I don't know if you see these comments on an old story, but since I discovered you as an author, I have been reading your stories and just finished this one. You have an imagination that is far beyond mine and are a very skilled writer. All I can say is that this was an interesting story as it looks at the basic concepts of Christianity and the results of our sometimes wayward lives here on Earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Damian's dread lifted a little as he and his angel, Selina, flew down the empty highway. Thinking of her made him smile. She was no angel, of course, nor was he, but she could have been, and he felt a little guilty when he thought about it. "She should have been!" He thought. She gave it up coming with him, and her decision made little sense.

You need an editor to point out the glut of adverbs and nominalizations and prepositional phrases.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 10 years ago
Just my cup of freshly drawn lava

If only we were able to read the fine print when it comes to the promises religion offers. Of course Satan tried the loopholes but was bested by pure humanity. To be cynical, what's more human than a rock to the noggin?

That aside, you've crafted a beautiful tale which had me hooked all the way, even without gratuitous sex. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A story with meaning.

This is the first story of yours that I have read PennLady and to be honest I only came across it by accident. I shall be reading more of you though. A very well thought out story. You are wonderful and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
U44e7nique

+++

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago
A lovely tale

I look forward to reading more of yours. Such depth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...