Costume Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir!"

"Honesty, Evelyn. Honesty and obedience are the watchwords I will hold my future bride to. I am a man of, shall we say, unusual mind and exotic tastes. Tell me honestly, what other use might we put this noble fruit to?"

"I... It..." I struggled to find the ladylike words for what I had heard sailors discussing freely. "It looks - like a male part, Sir" I let out with almost a sob.

"Very good, Evelyn. Have you seen such a thing?"

"Of course not Sir!" I lied, blushing hotly.

"Well, perhaps in time..." he chuckled. "Evelyn, I am most pleased by your honesty, and these beginnings of imagination. I shall invite you and your mother to Guildford. One final thing, though... One test before I take this arrangement forwards..."

"Sir?"

"Lift your hair at the back, Evelyn. Let me see the elegance of your neck."

His request was exceedingly bold, and I am sure my sister would have refused. But should I? This man made offers to safeguard our family home, support us all. After a moment, I put my hand back, pulling the fine hairs of my wig to one side. The delicate arch of my neck was revealed, and he gasped appreciatively.

"Ah, Evelyn" he said, moving closer. "Such delicacy. Such beauty..." he closed on me, bringing his face just inches from the bare flesh of my neck, and inhaled deeply.

"Aaah... Delightful," he said. Quickly, he dropped down, placing a featherlight kiss on my neck before stepping back. I stumbled back, shocked at his boldness; my hair swinging back down to cover my 'delightful' neck.

He bowed deeply to me as I was speechless; then offered me his hand.

"Shall we go back to the house?"

---

That evening, my mother cooed over me appreciatively. The potential offer for my hand was support enough to run Croftworth and more, albeit for a third share of the profits at Holmshead. Mr. Graves appeared to be most taken with me; and offered generous terms. It seemed that the ruse had worked.

That night, once more I took my shaft in my hand; this time naked but for my beautiful wig, holding my hair aside. The memory of that stolen kiss played on me, Mr. Graves's handsome features pictured behind my eyes as I once more shot my seed by my own hand.

---

The rest of the week passed surprisingly smoothly. I took care to rise and fix my hair before Penny arrived to help with my corsets; and she did not appear to suspect a thing. I spent most of my days learning womanly tasks - flower arranging, embroidery, knitting, dancing, and poetry - as though I were to need such knowledge indefinitely. Fortunately, Evelyn had a similar interest to watercolours as I did, and I was able to spend some time thus engaged.

By the end of the week, I was most confident in my new skills; knowing that I could most probably pass undetected as a man in any number of fields. Penny was a sweet girl, and I even enjoyed our innocent conversations about Mr. Graves, and the easy way I could reduce my young maid to fits of giggles. I insisted on her letting me braid her hair in return, and play at making her up, and the sweet eighteen-year old happily agreed. It was valuable practice for me, and I confess that it aroused me playing with her so intimately.

On Thursday, a week after he left, a letter arrived from Silas in Manchester. He had spent some time searching for my sister, and had recently been informed of a young woman of her name and appearance exactly, only working in Liverpool! He was on his way, and confident of returning with her within ten days! It seemed that all was going smoothly.

We were due to visit Guildford the next day, and I arranged for a hot bath in the evening. Penny ferried kettles of boiling water for nearly an hour before there was enough, and I shooed her out, locking my room and putting a chair under the door to the scullery stairs. I luxuriated in the hot water; carefully shaving my face, as well as the sparse hairs on my arms and legs. I was quick to get out and dry myself, removing the chair once my flannel nightgown was on. Scant moments later, there was a timid knock on the scullery door and Penny spoke.

"Miss?"

"Come in, Penny" I answered.

She came in through the door backwards, carrying a steaming kettle.

"I thought that you might want some water, Miss...Oh!" she said, seeing that I was already out of the bath.

"Oh sorry, Penny. You heated another kettle," I said softly.

Her shoulders drooped, and my heart went out to her.

"Was it nice, miss?" she asked.

"Yes Penny. I'm sorry that you worked so hard for one bath." I said.

She bit her lip. "Miss? Do you want to retire straight away? Or might you read for a while?"

"I shall probably read awhile Penny", I said.

She hesitated, looking at me shyly. "Might I use your bathwater, miss?"

My mouth dropped open.

"I've never had a hot bath miss, only cold water. Would you let me try one?" she asked persuasively.

I closed my mouth, trying not to look offended. It was a cheeky request, but a reasonable one given how close we had become this week. We were both girls, after all, as far as she knew; and doubtless she had sisters she had shared beds with. Many girls her age of my own class would be married already.

"I, er... Of course, Penny." I said. "I shall read my book."

I turned away to hide my blushes. I had seen naked women in Brazil, but never a fair English rose such as Penny. I picked up my book. Where would I sit? My chair by the fire was less than two feet from the copper bath. Dare I?

When I turned about, Penny was finishing stoking the fire and loading it with more wood. She had lit a candle stand by my chair, clearly anticipating my needs, and I had little option but to settle there.

"Thank you, miss" said Penny gratefully as she stood from the fire. She was in front of me, brightly lit by the fire as she began to undo the ties on her blouse.

"You're very - very welcome, Penny." I said, stumbling as she slipped her blouse off. Underneath laid a cotton chemise, which followed quickly. Her breasts were bound by a sheet of thick cotton, wound several times around her to control her large bosom. I was fascinated as she unwrapped her upper body, unwittingly displaying her heavy breasts to a watching man. I watched with awe as she bent at the waist, pushing off her skirt; her breasts dangling in front of me as she did.

Now she was dressed only in a thin underskirt, and she pushed this down to reveal her flannel underwear. In a single movement, she removed these as well.

Naked, the young girl was a breathtaking sight. In the full flush of young womanhood, she had full, round, high breasts topped with pink nipples. Her belly curved gently down to a light forest of fine yellow hair only half-concealing her mons pubis. As she turned to step into the bath, I had the chance to admire her pert bottom; as pretty a sight as I had ever seen.

She splashed as she knelt down in the warm warm, the skin on her pert buttocks flexing most pleasingly, before turning around as she sat so that she was looking at me directly.

She talked to me, enthusing happily about the pleasure of the warm water; in truth I can remember little more of what she said. But the sight of her lying naked, recumbent in my copper bath, her curvaceous naked form lit by the open flames of my hearth - that sight will stay with me forever. Even now, I can picture her body, turned golden by dancing flames. Her pretty face so peaceful, eyes closed and soft lips parted gently as she reclined. Her soft breasts rising and falling, covered in tiny droplets of water; pink nipples tightened into nubbins.

I confess, I fell a little in love with her that day. But what could come of that? I was to marry Mr. Graves - at least, that was the first thought that entered my head. The stiff shaft arising from between my thighs reminded me otherwise, as I gazed surreptitiously at my nubile maid bathing. I was a gentleman, and must marry a lady. I could hardly take a housemaid to my bed, even were she to think me a man!

My head listed with confusion, at no time more than when Penny finally stood. Bold and beautiful; bronzed by firelight, she stroked her hands down her soft flanks, breasts and legs to carry off the water before drying herself on my already-used towel.

"That was lovely miss, really lovely." she said happily. "Thank you ever so!"

She dressed hurriedly; and as she began to take away water by the bucket load, I slipped into bed as she was out of the room. Thus concealed by the sheets, I took my shaft into my hand and gently stroked myself as she came and went. When finally she was done, I clambered from my bed to kneel before the fire, pumping my member. I pictured her beauty as I did; her firm breasts in my mind as I erupted into the flames...

...

On the next morning, we were picked up by Mr. Graves's coach. The ride to Guildford took most of the day, and was beastly uninteresting. But I consoled myself daydreaming about Penny's lovely form; a most pleasant diversion I sometimes indulge in even today... Once we arrived there though, his impressive house and gardens were well worth the travel. His house, named Redoaks, was a very modern building of red brick; very different than our old home at Croftworth. I found myself imagining what it might be like to live there as the lady of the house, awaiting my handsome husband of an evening... I shook myself. I should not be imagining such things! And certainly I knew that if my identity was discovered, things would take a most unpleasant turn.

After he greeted us, we dined formally in his lesser hall. Even this room was larger than any at Croftworth, and our conversation did little to fill it. The formality of the situation did little to inspire inconsequential chat, but Mother and Mr. Graves discussed the colonies a little. Mr. Graves had no sisters; only two brothers still living in the North; so there were none but ourselves for dinner.

That night, I slept in a four-poster bed in a room next to Mothers; and the next day we rose early to get me into my corsets before any maids showed up. Mother was tightening my corsets to the full these days; leaving me feeling most constrained, with every breath reminding me of my form. We saw not a maid; and it transpired later that Mr. Graves had none!

He had a butler, and there were several scullery maids; but none with the practice to help a lady with her toilet. I suppose it should have been no surprise; that this bachelor had not foreseen our needs. Still, it suited us well enough for this weekend. If we came for another visit, I toyed with the idea of bringing Penny; especially when I saw his bathroom. This room was large, tiled, with its own fireplace. A huge enamel bath, long enough to lie down in, dominated the room. The fireplace, on the far side of the bath, had a brass flue that rose up into the ceiling; presumably to cast more warmth. Two large pipes ran from the wall, ending in ornate faucets above one end of the bath. I wondered at the thought of Penny recumbent in the long bath; her whole body displayed to me under shimmering water...

We breakfasted alone; and afterwards, accepted the offer of a short tour of the house from Mr. Yates, the butler. He showed us the great hall, the library and the long gallery; a nursery and several guest rooms. I asked him about the bathroom, and he proudly explained the mechanism - there was a coal-fed boiler on the other side of the wall, which could heat a bathful of water and deliver it all at once. Such luxury! I was most jealous of my sister's good fortune.

Mother and I rode in the grounds later. They are surprisingly modest, although all most carefully kept. Mr. Graves is one for his comforts at home, it seems, and has little wish to farm the land. He has a small stable of four horses, two quite delicate enough to ride side-saddle; although I itched to throw my legs across and ride properly. Still, it was pleasant enough exploring the extent of his estate, and riding gently through the town itself.

After lunching on the verandah at the back of Redoaks, Mother retired to do needlepoint; but I slipped away to explore the parts of Redoaks we had not toured earlier. I wandered the halls, peering into bedrooms and dressing rooms alike. A heavy door at the end of one corridor led into a library; paneled in dark oak. I looked at the impressive hoard of books; covering science, religion and art as well as fiction. Oh, for a library such as this at Croftworth! I had been most happy on my voyage, tucked up with a book and a fine brandy, learning of philosophy or poetry.

My reverie was broken by a loud click, and I straightened up to see Mr. Graves turning from the door. He stood there for a moment, before walking up to me. He stood by the desk at which I sat, and viewed the botany book before me.

"You have an interest in flowers then, Evelyn?" he said in his deep, masculine tones.

"Oh yes," I said softly. "I am very fond of flowers; particularly the exotic blooms in Br... in books like these."

"Well, I am glad that someone might enjoy the bulk of this library. In truth, I purchased it wholesale with the building, trusting the bookseller to supply the sort of books a gentleman is supposed to own... I am not much of a man of science, but of business!"

"Business is something of a mystery to me, Mr. Graves. It seems very complicated."

"Not at all, Evelyn. It is the simplest of things; it but requires a little nerve and determination. I am a determined man, Evelyn. I always get what I want, in the end." he said firmly.

I swallowed, nervous as he towered over me.

"My reading habits are a little more... esoteric, one might say. I have acquired several interesting manuals on my travels to the far East and India." he informed me.

"How interesting", I said politely; wondering what he was talking about.

"Have you heard of the Kama Sutra, Evelyn?" he asked.

My jaw dropped, mouth opening in shock. I had heard of the book; the source of some legendary gossip amongst the crewmen on my voyage. But Evelyn would not have done - and for this man to mention it to her was surely unthinkable!

"Ah, I see you have. Or you are familiar with its reputation at least. It is a manual of lovemaking, Evelyn. Of wifely duties and of the pleasures she can give to her husband."

I blushed madly, but he continued.

"This book will be important to us, should we wed, Evelyn. I would wish for you to study the book, and learn how to please me."

I dropped my eyes to the desk, cheeks burning as he talked.

"Before I can commit to marry you, I must know. Will you be the obedient wife I require, Evelyn? Will you submit yourself to me?

He paused, waiting for me to look up and catch his eye. Nervously I did so, blushing and batting my eyes. I gathered my nerve, and spoke.

"Yes, Sir. Of course."

He took my chin, and his eyes fixed on mine; magnetic in their intensity.

"You will submit, body and soul?" he demanded.

"Yes", I said softly.

"You will fulfill my desires, whatever they might be?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Debase yourself? Like a whore, for me alone?"

I nodded; barely able to croak out a feeble "yes".

"Stay there," he said commandingly, as he took a couple of steps away. As he disappeared behind a standing case of books, I realised that my shaft had stiffened as best it could; tucked away beneath layers of concealing cloth. When Mr. Graves reappeared with a heavy book, I could see that he, too, was aroused beneath his flat-fronted trousers.

"Look at these images, Evelyn" he said firmly, putting the book down open before me. I looked at the book obediently. A man and woman were shown conjoined therein, both naked and drawn with some accuracy. The woman lay on her back, legs spread wide; with the man between them, inserting his member between her legs.

He turned a page, and we saw a woman on her hands and knees, naked; this time accepting the swollen member from behind. The next page was almost identical, until I realised that the naked woman was accepting the shaft not into her hairy cleft, but into the tight hole of her anus! Another page turned, and Mr. Graves murmured his success.

"Ah. This is it..."

We looked at the pages before us. This time, the woman knelt facing the man, both naked. She held his shaft in her delicate hand, and was feeding it between her ruby lips. Her eyes were half-open, and she was clearly enjoying herself. I looked at the text below the picture, and could hardly bring myself to read it. Phrases such as 'taking the phallus deep', 'stroking the testicles' and 'using her hands to explore her man's anus' someone leapt from the page directly into my head.

Mr. Graves' hand was resting in the soft skin on my neck when next he spoke.

"I could never take a wife that would not pleasure me so, Evelyn" he said in gentle, yet firm tones. "So will you commit to pleasuring me as I desire?"

I hesitated; shocked and stunned at the audacity of my future husband. The things he wanted of me! Or rather of Evelyn! And yet, he could still walk away, leaving us destitute!

I knew what I had to do. And my sister would just have to live with it. If I made sacrifices for the family, so would she! We must secure this marriage, regardless of the personal cost to Evelyn or I! I could feel my face tremble, and I swallowed nervously. Slowly, my delicately made-up face tilted up to his.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Tell me, Evelyn. Tell me what you will do."

"I will.... I shall... take you - take your member - into my... my mouth!" I stammered nervously.

"What else will you do for me, Evelyn?"

"P...Pleasure you, Sir. I will pleasure you as you desire."

"And..." he said, bringing his face down towards mine.

"Debase myself, Sir! Do what you will of me..."

"What will you be for me, Evelyn? For me, and me alone?"

"A wh... A... A whore, Sir!"

I could barely get the words out, but there they were. Mr. Grave's bent further, kissing me on my lips. His moustaches tickled my nose as our lips met; my lips instinctively pursing to meet his as he kissed me passionately. He stood up, pulling me off the chair. I started to rise, but he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Kneel down for me, Evelyn." he ordered me.

I obeyed unthinkingly, kneeling down in front of this dominant man; skirts falling on the floor around me. My corset-clad chest was heaving as I breathed hard; my passions inflamed by what was happening. I watched as his hands came to his fly, and he quickly unlaced the front of his trousers.

My eyes bulged as he reached into his fly, and brought out a hugely erect member; a most proud staff far larger than my own. I stared goggle-eyed at the huge staff, which must have been ten inches long, and as thick as my delicate wrists. The head, purple and swollen like a plum, seemed to hypnotise me as it bobbed gently.

"Give me your hands, Evelyn" he ordered.

I obeyed unthinkingly, bringing them up. A moment later, my delicately manicured hands were pressed against his member, and my fingers tightened instinctively. Hard, yet yielding within it's loose sheath, his thick staff felt strange yet familiar in my hand; as familiar as my own. Gently, I moved my hand up and down.

Mr. Graves moaned softly. "Take it into your mouth, Evelyn. Kiss it."

I stared, horrified yet fascinated. Surely Evelyn would never... But yet some part of me wanted to...

"I meet with your mother and our solicitors this afternoon, Evelyn. Shall I marry you, and save your family from ruin?" he said in low tones.

Without any more thought or hesitation, I leaned forwards; my mouth opening. In the blink of an eye, I had his glans in my mouth, filling it like warm fruit. A warm, musky taste filled my mouth and nose as I sucked on his swollen glans.

I dimly heard a moan above me, but my senses were filled as I closed my eyes. My hand slid back and forth as I pushed the glans first in and then almost out of my mouth. For what seemed like forever, I did this; and when I slipped too far and the phallus left me, I opened my eyes and dove hungrily onto this forbidden fruit.