Costume Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue moved around my mouth, and I licked all over the head of my future husband's staff. I slipped my tongue out to tease the tiny hole at the end before licking around the glans in great sweeps. I moved down the shaft, covering it in kisses till I reached my hand; seeming tiny and delicate against the masculine flesh I held. Then I kissed back along the shaft again and took it deep into my mouth, sucking hard.

Mr. Graves groaned above me, and I felt the head of his staff swell strongly. Deep down, I must have known what would come next; yet I contrived to be surprised when he erupted warm sperm into my hot and hungry mouth. My cheeks bulged with it, and I swallowed instinctively. Another surge followed, and another. I sucked on him until he was dry, and he stepped back, pulling his member from my grasp, and far from my moist lips.

I watched him slip his member away, and lace up the front of his trousers quickly. He bowed oddly and stiffly.

"Evelyn. I shall look forward to that again, come our wedding night." he said, voice slightly hollow. He turned and walked away; having to pause and unlock the library to affect his egress.

I remained on my knees; my mouth feeling oddly empty, and my own shaft uncomfortably stiff in my sister's undergarments. I wet dampness on my cheek, and wiped a finger across. There was sticky sperm running down my chin; and I put into my mouth without hesitation.

It was quite some time before I was ready to stand....

The rest of the day passed in a haze as I wandered the grounds, read poetry, and practiced my needlepoint.

Mother was in heaven that evening. "Mr. Graves and I have come to a very generous accommodation. He is keen to marry you; and it was all I could do to delay three weeks."

"That is wonderful, Mother! And our home?"

"More than generously provided for, Evelyn. We shall live on there happily." she said triumphantly.

I hesitated. "Is three weeks long enough, Mother? For Silas to return with my errant sister?"

Mother smiled reassuringly. "More than long enough, darling. Silas and your sister will return within ten days; twelve at most!"

We embraced, kissing each other on the cheek. It had worked!

---

I slept well that night, and I dreamed about being with Mr. Graves in the library. I dreamed about taking his member into my mouth, and swallowing his sticky sperm. I confess, I found the dreams arousing. Unfortunately, I had had a nocturnal emission as I slept, making a sticky mess of my nightgown. We would be leaving today in any case, so I buried the gown in my case before dressing.

Was it humour that led Mr. Graves to order sausages for breakfast the next day? I took one thick banger, alongside bacon and fresh eggs. I ate quietly beside Mother, taking a slice of fresh bread and some milk. We made polite conversation about the journey back to Croftworth, and plans for our upcoming nuptials.

After breaking our fast, we prepared for our departure from Redoaks. We had Mr. Yates carry our chests downstairs; and he also furnished us with a small hamper to see us home. Mr. Graves joined us in the coach for the greater part of the journey, returning to his much more modest home in London. We talked a little, of our plans for a wedding at Spitalfields church, but for the most part we read; or worked on our embroidery.

Once again, it took most of the day to return to Croftworth in the coach. We finally arrived in the early evening, and I was itching for some sort of activity. After briefly raiding my own room, I took myself for a long walk in the garden, enjoying a cigarillo as I walked.

My thoughts were awhirl with consideration of the day before; and the bizarre experience I had shared with Mr. Graves in the library. What did it mean? I had quite willingly knelt down, and taken him into my mouth - and there was no doubt that I had even enjoyed it! What did it mean for me? I had to think hard to remember how I looked as a man - but the truth was, I was one. In a couple of weeks, I would take these clothes off for the last time. And then what?

I ground my cigarillo out beneath my dainty heel, realising that I was outside the glasshouse. I slipped inside, seeking out the familiar vines halfway along the wall. Using my matches, I found a large cucumber, and pulled it from the vine. The heavy vegetable was cool in my hand; every bit as thick as Mr. Graves' heavy manhood. I don't know what exactly was in my head, but in a moment, my mouth was opening wide to take in the thick vegetable. Cool smooth skin spread my lips apart, and I felt my own shaft shudder.

I stopped what I was doing, but hid the cucumber in the folds of my shawl as I slipped back inside, and up to Evelyn's room. Once there, I closed and locked the room. I pulled out the cucumber, and rolled it in my hands, imagining that it was Mr. Graves' heavy member.

I pulled at my clothes, removing the heavy green dress easily, and the underskirt. I stood in cotton stockings, undershorts and corset for a moment, before pushing off the cotton undershorts. My own shaft, tucked back between my legs, swung free; and rapidly swelled as my thoughts returned to the library. I took the cucumber in own hand, pushing it between my painted lips. The other hand went to my own shaft; pulling at it roughly as it grew. At full size, it was a modest thing, I saw now; at least four inches less long than Mr. Graves' manly erection. I grunted around the cucumber as I pumped at my fist. The green vegetable filled my mouth, albeit not so pleasingly as the manly shaft of Mr. Graves! Still, it reminded me of my debasement, and this was vastly arousing to me. With my mouth thus filled, I had no need to support the fleshy vegetable; and my free hand fell to my cotton-clad thighs.

My free hand slid to my testicles; cupping them gently, then rolling them between my fingers. These feelings were most pleasant, and I remembered the words from the Kama Sutra advising this to a woman trying to please her man. I remembered more, and ran my fingers back, beneath my firm, cold buttocks. My fingers encountered my anus, and I stroked it gently; sending a thrill through my body. The tight hole was reluctant to accept my dry finger, and I stroked it across my member to coat it in my slippery early secretions.

This time, my finger slid inside me easily to the second knuckle, and I came explosively; thick sperm spewing in gobs across the polished wooden floor. As my chest heaved within the constricting corset, I stared at the white jelly-like substance with fascination. It pulled at me, and I remembered the taste in my mouth. Slowly, I bent over on my knees, my face coming lower. I closed my eyes, and I licked up my own semen from the floor...

End of Part One

What did you think? Love to hear your thoughts and ideas, with comments or emails. Dave