Cottage Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitaminX
vitaminX
13 Followers

"Look what I've done." I looked down and saw that my penis had grown erect and was holding my pajamas away from my body like tent pole holding up a tent. I had been oblivious to its growth and was caught by surprise. Shan coyly said,

"I guess that means you're horny." She giggled and clapped her hands together in joy. I felt like I had just won the lottery. My fantasy from the night before was about to come true. I grabbed Shan around the waist and pulled her against me so I could kiss her. My hard cock was pressed against her firm stomach. To my shock, Shan pressed both her hands against my chest and pushed away from me breaking my grip on her.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out.

"I don't want you to touch me." My jaw fell to the fucking floor. It took some effort but I managed to say,

"Why the hell not?" Shan sheepishly said,

"Because I don't like men . . . at least not sexually. I'm a lesbian."

My mind spun around inside my cranium like a ballerina on oil. My erect cock wilted. Shan looked at it in disappointment.

"Awww, look what I did to it." She pouted. I said angrily,

"What the fuck kind of games are you playing Shan? You go out of your way to work me up in a lather then throw me in a cold shower seconds later. Damn you."

"Please don't be mad at me. I'll explain everything." She took a deep breath. "Last night when I watched you masturbate . . . well, I had never seen anything like it. I never thought anything a man did sexually would interest me but watching you jerk off got me curious about the whole thing so . . . " Her voice trailed off.

"You want me to be the first man to fuck you Shan. Is that it?"

"No, that's not it. I never want a man to touch me ever, but . . . "

"But?"

"I want to see you jerk off again. I want to see you do it close up. I'm curious about the whole process and who better to teach me then a man I completely trust, you." She momentarily paused then said, "I knew you'd need some stimulation, that's why I wore this tiny thing." She fondled the material covering her pussy. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief. I opened the fridge door, grabbed a cold beer and drained it in one continuous gulp. Shan remained motionless and speechless. After a few seconds, which seemed like minutes, I said to her,

"You want me to show you how a man jerks off in order to satisfy your intellectual curiosity?"

"Yes, that's it."

I howled with laughter. "This is a joke right?"

Shan came close and softly said to me, "Come on, it'll be fun. I'll learn a thing or two and you'll get to jerk off in front of a beautiful woman. Don't lie and tell me you don't find that appealing." Before I could say anything, Shan had pulled apart the knot on the draw string holding up my pajama bottoms. They fell to my ankles as did Shan. I stepped out of them and Shan tossed them aside. She kneeled in front of me and stared at my groin.

"Show me how it works."

I stood there in total shock, barely comprehending the situation, but I began to stroke my cock. It didn't respond. It was lifeless. Shan sighed and sat back onto her calves.

"Is this going to take all day?" she whined.

"I don't know if I can get it up. I think I need help."

"Don't expect me to touch it," she said indignantly.

"I wasn't going to ask that, but if you exposed your breasts, perhaps that would bring it to life."

Shan smirked and slid the cloth covering each tit down until her nipples were exposed. Each nipple was surprisingly long. The aureoles were wide, swollen and had a bright pink hue. Shan cupped her breasts in her hands and began to vigorously fondle them. Once in awhile she would pinch her nipples. She brought her left tit up as far as it would go, lowered her head and began to suck on the nipple with her entire mouth. She moaned. This was blowing my mind. My cock sprang to life and in no time was fully erect. I watched Shan intently as I slowly slid the fingertips of my right hand up and down the underside my prick. Shan let her breast fall from her mouth and smiled at my now formidable cock. I could feel the cum in my balls stirring and stroked each one with my left hand. A large drop of precum formed at the tip of my cock. Shan asked,

"Did you just cum?" I laughed and explained what was happening. Shan giggled.

At Shan's request I stopped stroking my cock and held it straight out so she could examine it closely. Her mouth was only inches from it and her hot breath made it spasm. I pressed it against my lower belly so Shan would have a clear view of my testicles. I parted my legs so she could have room to crawl beneath my groin and see the underside of them. Her hot breath felt exquisite. Shan resumed her previous position and watched me stroke my cock slowly and gently before saying anything. Then a torrent of questions flew from her mouth. I answered each question as best I could, all the while, slowly stroking my cock. When she finally fell silent I said,

"Shan I need some lubricant for my cock. Can you spit on it for me?"

Shan's eyes widened, and she grinned. I held my cock in my fist so only the purple head was exposed. Shan formed a large wad of saliva in her mouth, moved her face over the tip of my cock until it was only few inches away and dropped her load onto it. The saliva ran down over my cock head and onto the shaft as I pumped my prick with my fist. I increased the speed of the pumping motion and moaned quite loudly. Shan laughed like a little girl who had just sold her first box of girl scout cookies. She resumed playing with her tits but with only one hand. The other hand was resting on her thighs. A finger had snuck in beneath her thong and was playing with her clit. Sweat was forming on her forehead and her moans were increasing in intensity, mingling with mine.

I needed more visual stimulation so I had Shan stand up and bend over the kitchen counter. It exposed her glorious ass and made me harder then ever. I reached inside the cupboard and withdrew a small bottle of olive oil. I uncapped it and poured some over Shan's ass. She began to rub it in with her left hand while she pinched and fondled her breasts with the other. Her ass glistened like chrome on an antique car. I poured some oil onto my cock and smeared it over its entire length. I was ready. I moved in behind Shan, as close as I could without touching her, and pumped my meat furiously with my fist.

"Shan you dirty little cunt," I screamed, "if you weren't a lesbian I'd have my cock up your pussy faster then you could say, fuck me."

Shan hooted in laughter. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Oh, so talking dirty turns you on does it?"

"Uh-huh."

Shan spread her legs farther apart allowing me an unobstructed view of her cloth-covered pussy. Her fingers were playing with her twat beneath the damp fabric of her thong. She was teasing me without mercy.

"You bitch," I yelled. I wanted so badly to rip her thong off and ravish that cunt of hers I would have sold my soul to Satan for the opportunity.

"Don't you dare touch my pussy," she yelled back, "or it's game over."

I moaned loudly. A large dose of precum dripped from the end of my prick onto the floor. Between her moans she yelled out,

"And don't you dare cum yet, I want to watch close up."

"Then you'd better get down here," I said, "I can't hold back much longer."

Shan slipped off the counter and onto her knees. She held her right hand against the small of my back and used her left to caress her breasts. She yelled,

"Pump that cock, pump that cock." I obliged her and pumped up and down its length with abandon. My entire body was coated in perspiration, my heart was galloping a thousand miles an hour and my nuts were pulling up and getting smaller, a sure sign I was about to orgasm. Out of the blue Shan yelled,

"Stop." I stopped pumping.

"Do as I say okay. I want the pressure in your cock to build up to its maximum." I thought if the pressure in my balls and cock went any higher they would blow up but I obeyed her wishes.

"Okay, pump some more you dirty bastard." I pumped some more until she told me to stop. Then the order came to pump again which was followed by a brief break. We went on like this for a few minutes. Each stop became shorter and shorter. Finally, I reached the point where I had to cum or die. I screamed,

"I can't fucking hold it back much longer Shan."

Shan bellowed, "Do it now baby, do it now." I gave my prick once last pump, held it still and let the orgasmic spasms overwhelm me. I threw my head back and screamed. The cum spurting from my cock felt like it had rocket boosters attached. Just as my cock finished ejaculating Shan yelled,

"Holy fuck, did you see that?"

"Uhhh Shan, no I didn't. I was looking at the ceiling." I stood still, breathed deeply, and tried to catch my breath. Shan was extremely excited. She pointed to the huge amount of cum on the floor.

"This is where the first shot landed," she gushed. "The second shot produced a lot more cum then the first but it didn't go as far. But the third shot fucking exploded out of your cock and landed way over there." Shan jumped up onto her feet and hopped over the intermediate cum splashes to the farthest cum spot on the linoleum floor. She was beaming with delight. I started to move.

"Wait don't move yet," she barked. "Do you have a tape measure?" I told her where one was. She pointed at me and said, "Don't you dare move." She raced out to the tool shed and came back with it. She measured the distance between where I stood and the cum spot farthest away from me.

"Eight feet, seven-inches. Wow, that has got to be some kind of record," she exclaimed. I shrugged.

"Can I move now Shan?" She had forgotten me. She was on her hands and knees studying my cum. I collapsed onto a kitchen chair and watched her swaying breasts as she moved around on the floor. Finally Shan looked up at me and said,

"Have you ever tasted your cum?"

I shook my head from side to side indicating that I hadn't. Shan scooped some up with the tip of her finger, licked it, rolled the cum around in her mouth then swallowed it. I gasped.

"Mmm, try it sometime, it's yummy."

Just when I thought there was nothing left she could do to shock me, she did. Shan sat on the floor in front of the biggest pool of cum. She spread her legs, reached down to her pussy and pulled on the thong, snapping the thin strands of cloth that held it on her body. She dipped her fingers in the cum, moved them around until they were coated, then feverishly applied the cum to the surface of her naked twat. The inner lips of her pussy, which had been red, swollen and gaping, now took on a whitewashed look. A trickle of moisture oozed out her snatch. Shan again dipped her fingers into the cum on the floor but this time inserted two of them into herself. She laid down on her back, lifted her ass a few inches off the floor and thrust her pelvis against the fingers that were imbedded in her cunt, all the while using the forefinger of her free hand to play with her clit. Her eyes were clenched shut, her cheeks were bright red, sweat poured down her face and she moaned in long, low bursts. To Shan, nothing in the world existed except her clit, her pussy and the pleasure she derived from them. She was experiencing sexual autism.

As for me, watching Shan masturbate was a major turn on. My mind was filled with red-hot lust but unfortunately my cock was not responding. I fondled it with my right hand, trying to get it hard but it would barely stir. I cursed it in a low voice. The huge ejaculations from last night and today had drained it dry. One day my mind and cock would be on the same wavelength but for them not to be coordinated for the fabulous show Shan was putting on was very aggravating.

Shan's breathing became shallow and rapid. Her hand motions increased in speed, her moans became more intense. She flung her head back and forth a few times, unraveling the bun of hair pinned at the back of her head. The long strands of blonde hair slipped through my cum on the floor, sopping it up like a mop. Shan began to curse, arched her back, shoved her fingers into her pussy as far as they could go, then she screamed like a banshee. Her pussy gripped her fingers intensely for a considerable length of time, then suddenly relaxed. A torrent of pussy juice flooded the kitchen floor. Shan screamed one last time, as if she was dying, then she collapsed. As she lay on the floor recovering, she gently massaged the outside of her cunt with her hand and would occasionally bring her fingers up to her mouth and suck on them.

I was feverishly pulling on my cock, hoping to get it hard again because my brain desperately needed to have another orgasm to relieve the sexual tension that had accumulated in it. I finally got it extended to its full length but the hardness in the shaft was at best, like a wet noodle. Shan's eyes had finally refocused and she saw what I was trying to do. She smiled, got on all fours and slowly crawled over to me. She pushed aside the hand I was using to fondle my cock, lowered her head over my tired warrior and inhaled the tip of it into her mouth. Slowly she worked her mouth up the length until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She moaned and looked up into my eyes. I ran my hands through her hair, getting my hands sticky from the cum that was in it. My cock became harder by the second but was by no means as hard as when I had jacked off earlier. Shan slid her mouth off my cock, but continued to lick the underside of the tip like it was a lollipop. She fingered her twat until her hand was coated in her juices, then she ran it under my nose. I grabbed her hand and began to suck on her fingers voraciously. The taste and smell of her pussy drove me over the edge. My cock hardened a bit more and I moaned softly. Shan stopped her licking and placed her tongue motionless under the tip of my cock. I moaned loudly this time and ejaculated a small amount of cum onto her tongue. Shan didn't swallow it however. Instead, she straddled my lap and French kissed me. I lapped at the cum on her tongue feverishly and swallowed it without blinking. We continued to kiss for a while but eventually stopped as our sexual exertions had tired us and we needed to catch our breath. She remained on my lap as we talked.

"Shan," I said, "you are right."

"Right about what, sweety?"

"My cum does taste yummy." Shan giggled and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Shan you really aren't a lesbian, are you?" She smiled and said,"No."

"Why did you tell me you were?" She took a few breaths then said,

"I really get off watching a guy pound his meat. If I hadn't told you I was a lesbian you would have slipped your prick up my pussy and cum right?"

"Of course."

"And that would have ruined my fun. I know how you young studs can't resist a pussy so I told you I was a lesbian so you wouldn't touch me. That way I'd get the full satisfaction of watching you jack off without any distractions such as . . . ," she giggled, "sexual intercourse." She laughed, then kissed me. "Last night, after I saw you masturbate by the lake I went back to my room and jilled off for hours. But I still wasn't satisfied. I had to see you jerk off once more, this time close up, so I hatched my plan." Shan laughed.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked

"Oh yeah baby, that orgasm I had on the floor was the best ever." Shan smiled. So did I.

"All those questions you asked me was just a ruse, to make me believe you didn't know anything about cocks huh?"

"Yes, and by the way, a few of your answers were incorrect. I'll straighten you out, pun intended, another time." She laughed then kissed me again.

Maybe I should have been mad at Shan's trick but I wasn't. We necked for few minutes, then I picked Shan up, dropped her onto the sofa in the living room and ate her pussy. I brought her to another orgasm, which made me very happy. Of course, I couldn't get my cock hard but Shan promised me when I did she'd be back to royally fuck me. Before Shan went home, I had the pleasure of showering with her. I washed the cum out of her hair and off her body, very slowly and sensuously. After she left, I collapsed onto my bed and had a long, peaceful sleep.

vitaminX
vitaminX
13 Followers
12