Cougar vs. Swede: It Was No Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelight
joelight
52 Followers

It was if she had just run the Boston Marathon, Her tits were pushing into mine and she was panting in my face not letting me move for what seemed like half an hour. I could smell myself on her breath.

Gradually she got up and told me to get out, turning away from me as I reached down to pull up my bikini bottom. I felt totally humiliated and embarrassed that someone never mind an American cougar against my will had just done this to me. I felt so stupid, young and naïve. I started to quickly leave the room when she turned and told me that I wasn't to shave or trim any of my body hair with the exception of my lower legs until after I went back to Sweden. Also I was to write down not only my cell phone number but also Helena's and to leave them on the kitchen table on the way out.

I quickly did what she said and ran back to my house where I went upstairs and immediately turned on the shower. I felt so dirty. I was shaking and didn't know what to do. I took off my bikini and turned and saw my reflection in the mirror. I found it strange and it still think about it to this day that my nipples were rock hard and there was a glistening shimmer around the opening of my pussy. I told myself that this must have been some of Donnas' drool or saliva leaking down from my rear, but to be honest I wasn't really sure.

joelight
joelight
52 Followers
12