All Comments on 'Count Down To Moonlight Ch. 05'

by fairydust22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a little confused

This chapter made me a little confused. I think you might have got some names mixed up or maybe the flow was just off, but i still like the story thanks for sharing. MEchmanas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad

Though you have to work on the grammar. I will agree that it was a bit confusing towards the end but altogether, not bad. i'll look forward to reading more.

fairydust22fairydust22over 13 years agoAuthor

What was confusing, because I have read it countless times, going over it and I can't see the confusing part, so you have to help me. Which part do find confusing and why? as for the grammar, well, that I appoligise for.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Confusion?

I think the confusion is with the statement below, why would Zach change Keeley when it is Duncan who is her mate!

He hugged her back, raising his eyes to look into Zach. "I don't know what's going to happen to Keelay son but if you change her, then there may be a war." He warned.

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
EL MAGNIFICO!!!!!!!!

I dont speak spanish but it neededto be said in a more dramatic way!!!! Fabolous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome

this is another good chapter

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

glad you updated!! I'm enjoying your story - they're cute together and Duncan hasn't been too over the top. Please keep writing!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago

Plain old good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved the inner dialouge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Big thank you for making chapters longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous