Count Down To Moonlight Ch. 07

Story Info
A moment in time.
1.7k words
4.66
22.3k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*First off I'd like to apoligise for the long wait. To be truthful I've actually written this chapter by chapter as it came to me. This chapter took me longer to write as I've been dealing with a few personal issues and I haven't been able to concentrate on the story. But I hope you like this chapter. I also want to apoligise for any spelling or grammar problems as my computer isn't working so iv had to write it all on my iPod.*

*

"Duncan, please come back to me..... please.....I need you......"

The pleaded words sunk onto Duncan's mind. Wrapping around his heart and breaking it. He looked down to see Keelay, his beautiful Keelay, lying beneath him, shivering and crying into the cold ground beneath her. His large paws held her hips securely, his hard, throbbing cock positioned against her ass.

The thick fog clouding his mind cleared and using what strength he had he fought the call of the wolf to take his mate.

He leaned over her back and gently nuzzled her neck, trying to tell her without words what she meant to him, how much he needed her, wanted her. Trying to soothe her fears with his actions. As gently as she could he licked around the wound he'd caused, whining softly in her ear. His large paws traveled slowly over her ribs, caressing the skin as it settled over her breast.

Her frantic sobbing slowed to a soft snivel as she waited to see what he'd do. With his free paw, he moved the hair covering her face, running his wet nose across her cheek. Keelay whimpered as his hit breath bathed her face. The paw on her breast kneaded softly, pleasantly, as he licked his way across her shoulder. Duncan took his time, trying to ease the fear the oozed from her pores.

For Duncan, the entire world fell away, leaving only him and Keelay. He wanted...no needed to show her that there was no need to fear his wolf, to fear him. His tongue worked down her spine, warming her skin against the chill of the night. Her crying had stopped, her breathing remained laboured, although he wasn't sure if it was trust or arousal that had changed her. As he neared his goal he slid his hands over her hips to the back of her thighs, parting her flesh to allow his tongue better access to the sweet, hot centre. He growled in triumph to find her wet and slick from his attentions. The low sound seemed load in the quiet clearing, making her jump. His lip pulled back from his teeth in a slow, wolfy grin before his long tongue flicked quickly against her clit. Keelay shuddered and her hips pushed against his talented tongue.

Keelay didn't know what had caused the change, but the difference in the wolfs behaviour was startling. One moment his paws were gripping her hips in anger, the next they were sliding over her skin in reverence. The threat of his teeth at her throat turned soothing as his tongue bathed her wound.

With her face pressed against the ground she could almost pretend that the fearsome creature behind her was still Duncan. She knew already that the creature WAS Duncan, but her mind would not allow her to think of him that way. Accepting it would mean accepting that he was something other than human.

The wolf took his time as he explored her back, slowly tasting her as he pleasured her. The hairy paw on her breast squeezed gently, his rough palm tickling her nipple to a hard peak.

Keelay felt she should put up some sort of protest, fight back against the feelings he produced. But in truth, even though she was afraid it wasn't actually for her safety. She feared her reactions, her emotions, her strange acceptance of the situation but she knew, bone deep, that no matter how terrifying this strange creature was, it would not hurt her.

As his long and magical tongue moved closer to her pussy, she heard him growl. The deep noise vibrated through her and she jumped. Her heart rate rose and her breath came faster. His strong paws held her open to his gaze. His quick tongue flicked erratically over her clit, sending shivers through her body. She moaned and thrust herself back against his face. Another low growl rumbled from deep within his chest.

His long tongue slid easily inside her wet hole, licking and rubbing her g-spot, earning a load groan from his mate. His cock was hard and throbbing, a thick drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip. He was impatient to feel her hot, tight pussy encasing him but he was determine for Keelay to cum first.

He pulled back and let his muzzle rub against her, covering himself in her scent. With the pad of his thumb her rubbed her clit roughly, his tounge dipping back inside her. He thrust inside her, long and deep, mimicking the sensations he would soon cause with his cock. Keelay moaned and groin her hips against his face, needing relief as her orgasm rose. She whimpered and begged, her voice soft and sweet to his ears.

"Please...please...more...." her delicious juices flowing, running down her thighs.

He abandoned the tangy, sweetness between we legs to chase the nectar dripping down her firm thighs, unwilling to lose a drop. He knew he could spend an eternity tasting her and never need anything else. It amazed him to think she was his, that despite the terror he had caused, she would still accept him.

The rough feel of his thumb as it stroked her little nub sent her into a frenzy. He had to release his hold on her thighs to anchor her hips as she thrust violently against him. Her cries and moans were music to his ears.

Keelay felt like her world was spiralling out of control. The feel of his rough digit against her sensitive nub was like nothing she had ever felt before, lifting her closer to orgasm with each stroke. But it wasn't enough. She needed to feel him moving inside of her, feel him stretching her as he pounded her pussy. She could feel the thick length of him resting against the sole of her foot Hot. Hard. Ready.

She moved slowly, fondling his package with her foot, trying to make him as crazy as she felt. She didn't gave to try hard as after a few rubs, the wolf Rose above her, his dick finding the crevasse between her ass cheeks, thrusting against her in slow, easy stokes. Each jab sent the head of the beast against her ass, sending sparks to get pussy which wept in anticipation.

"please.....inside me...... now" she growled between her teeth, unable to stand the torment any longer. A growl met her plea and at once the thick head of his cock met the entrance to her pussy, resting against the lips as if waiting. Determine for release, she shoved back, impaling herself on the beasts shaft.

He grounds at the feel if her swallowing his cock, unable to look away he sunk into her het. With his arms wrapped around her waist, he pulled out, leaving only the tip remaining before thrusting roughly into heaven.

Keelay squealed in delight at the feel of the wolf entering her. The sweet sensation of his cock as it dragged across her sensitive nerves sent jet over the edge and she came with a force that shocked her. When Duncan had changed from large male to towering wolf, every part of him had grown, his cock now stretching her tight pussy adding a delicious burn to invasion.

Keelay blocked everything but the pleasure from her mind. She refused to think of bizarre situation she was in. The unnatural change of Duncan from human to beast. The bloodied body of Jake lying on the cabin floor. The strange bond she felt tying her to Duncan. She wouldn't think of any of it, she couldn't. Her sanity wouldn't let her.

Duncan thrust faster and harder, burying his entire length in Keelay's heat. The sound she made each time he pushed into her made him hungry for more. He wanted to feel her clench around his shaft, milking him. He wanted to hear her scream as her orgasm took her over the edge. Lowering her hips, he changed the angle of penetration, allowing his cock to slid against her clit with each thrust. Keelay screamed and threw her head back as another orgasm flooded her. Her muscles clamped down against the thick, hard member inside her, making it harder for him to hold on. With a snarl he gave in to the pleasure, releasing his load deep inside her fertile womb. Each thrust discharged more semen as he whimpered in delight.

After what seemed like an eternity he was done, his cock shrinking and his body leaden. Duncan rolled to his side, Keelay still wrapped securely in his arms, his limp dick still buried inside her. Together they lay there, letting their breathing return to normal, their heart rates slow. Above them the stars twinkled, the only light in the night sky. The moon, the only witness to the bizarre ritual that occurred, hidden behind the trees.

Keelay was exhausted, emotionally as well as physically, and the sweet relief of sleep was a blessing. Duncan noticed the change in her breathing and couldn't help himself from hugging her tighter, burying his face in her hair.

Keelay wasn't the only one who was sleepy. The wolf too was tired and relinquished his hold over Duncan, allowing him to return to his natural form. Together two lay naked in the clearing, the after sex peace leaving the relaxed and happy. Duncan knew he should get up. He needed to get Keelay back to the cabin. He had so much to make up for, so much to explain. He also had to see Jake. He could only hope one of his family members had found him. He knew he needed to get up, but his body refused to cooperate. He was content enough to lie there with Keelay, to pretend that for just a moment that the outside world didn't exist.

But his peace was shattered as the sounds of howls and snarls broke through the silence.

His family was coming.

And they were pissed.