Countermove Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers

Now on her knees in front of me, Dominatrix ran her tongue along the fake cock. "She said she was taking all my slaves away, one by one...and when she was done, she was taking me as well. Unless I let you win tonight. I've been a domme for a long time, sweetie, and I know when I'm outclassed. I don't know what's going on between you two, but she'll take you tomorrow, you know. But if she doesn't...well, next time we meet things will be different. And you can count on a collar with your name on it waiting for when I'm done with you. Enjoy your win." And then she turned around and got on all fours, her ass raised in the air.

Yes, I felt sorry for Dominatrix. Tyger had gotten to her. She hadn't broken the proud domme, but she had certainly dented her. Out of respect for her I tried not to make her orgasm too hard when I took her with the strap-on.

Tried, I said. I didn't say I succeeded.

Alone at last in the locker room, I stripped and got ready for a hot shower. Even with Dominatrix on half-power it had taken everything I had to take her. I was drained.

I had done it, though. I had worked my way through the losers' bracket and made it to the championship. Tomorrow night I would meet Tyger and try to take control of my life back. I wasn't sure how, but I was going to fight until the final bell. After that bell...well, my life would be different. One way or the other.

I closed my locker and jumped. Standing in front of me was Tyger. Again. I hated the way she always managed to sneak up on me unaware.

"So," she said with her slight accent, "It's you and I tomorrow night. Imagine that. So intimate," she said.

Infuriatingly, I giggled. "Yeah. I sooooo can't wait!"

Tyger laughed. "Oh, you are adorable! Absolutely perfect. Well, almost. You see, when I win tomorrow night, I'm going to have the...erotic...pleasure of watching your eyes as your intelligence drains from your mind. You'll miss it, of course, but you'll be far too busy dancing and satisfying various men and women to dwell on it. And worshipping me, of course. You will be a pleasure slut and I will make money from you."

I stamped my bare foot. "You are sooooo going down tomorrow, you stupid head!" Oh, gods...I hadn't really said that...please...

Tyger laughed. "'Come to Tyger's Lair and be served by Onyx, ex-champion of Chrystal Heights'...it has a ring to it, wouldn't you say?"

I was still blushing and looking at the ground from the "stupid head" comment. I couldn't reply.

Tyger patted my rounded bimbo ass, then leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See you tomorrow night, sweetie. Sleep well," she said. Then she left.

Thank God she left when she did. All my training, all my work...and I had forgotten to shield my mind when I saw Tyger. Viper was right. I really was a bimbo.

NEXT: Day 6- Onyx vs. Tyger- ENDGAME.

Feedback appreciated. Positive or negative.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,129 Followers
12