All Comments on 'Country Roads'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow, what's new Ed, you are still a sick puppy

One star, wish I could go negative. Rape, false charges, etc. Please, please explain why he would not kill his wife?

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
This Was Painfull

Stop writing stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ed, I know that your stories are designed

to frighten people into not doing bad things and for that I thank you.

And your writing skills are good so that many are read completely, even if most are so shocked that they give you a 1 or do not respond at all.

Could you get a few more readers to check your stories for unexpected implication before publishing.

I give you my reaction to this story below and thank you again.

So she forgave him? For something he did not do?

He has been photoshopped or rophynoled at the reunion. If he was so drunk that he could not remember fucking Mary Beth then he would have been too drunk to remember taking her to her room. Unless he had been drugged in which case he is as innocent as if it had never happened.

And after what Ida did to to him there is no way he'd be carrying a suitcase .

He would demand to see the video of his alleged sex at the reunion before he would admit his guilt and apologise.

And if the video turned out to be a fake, then she is guilty of rape and robbery.

How could he ever trust her again? Come to that, if she found out that she had been fooled by a fake video, she would probably kill herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He chose not to turn the handle

He turned around and walked back down the road. He hitchhiked to the Police Station. Showed them the videos and filed a complaint. It was easy to get convictions on everyone involved because, as is usual for a stupid Edrider story, they made videos that showed their crimes. Total crap, as usual.

rixelsrixelsover 8 years ago
Odd

I just find it odd that none of the stories Ed's writes have any kind of penalty for crimes. One of the great truths about human society is that if a person commits a crime and is rewarded then he is more likely to commit the crime again. Why reward criminals when you have the evidence and means for justice? I know Ed wants to show how great the power of love is, but what about all the other people who committed crimes for money in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

That was an emotional ride! I think your story showed a very dark side of marriage and it was really well written and very very good ^^

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
outside of any reality

What the hell is it with the 'men' in edrider73 stories?

They are all more forgiving than Jesus.

And the women are all viciously psycho.

Are they really both part of the same species?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
what she needs to learn

Loretta needs to learn to sleep with both eyes open.

'Honey' does this smell like chloroform to you?

Oh, you're awake now.

Yes, I know it's cold out this early in the morning, that's the only time the fire ants in the nest you're staked out over are inactive.

Bye-bye dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They Say, "Paybacks Are A Mother Fu..er!"

Time to get even...she better sleep with eyes in the back of her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are an idiotic faggot or a frigid ugly old bag!!! Whatever you are one thing for sure, you are an idiotic pathetic psychotic!!! Your stories are the most terrible crap on literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Knowing your other profile

I can honestly Laugh at this and I view it as trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a load of rubbish.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
No ending.

Crazy story without proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!!

Divorce the slut and take your revenge!! For money you get all on that earth even killers. And two sluts fewer, no one cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
crazy, sick in mind score 1*

No excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some more edwhore, ups, edrider fucked up shit

edriders dream is to have a telephone pole, splinters and all, shoved up his ass. Not good enough for a rating, since they do not allow minus numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, it is unique,,,,

It's a unique story. I gave it a 5 for imagination, felt it was worth it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap!

Just crap. Her church? Evil torturing bitch is gonna give the money to her church?

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Bad stuff

You are a 1 star writer.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story. I am not so narrow minded that I think, that all over the world things happen as they do to me. Every ones life is different. Considering all that happened to him, I have to wonder if he didn't enjoy some of it. That's his prerogative. As far as taking this long to get revenge, well stranger things have happened. Good story though. Thanks.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
Horror story.

Not erotic horror, just horror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Preposterous AND DIVORCE ASAP. No reconciliation, no bullshit about how the wife really loves him and he loves the wife too much. Just time to go to the police, file a civil suit against the bitch and move as far away from the crazy cheating sc*m wife as possible. I've tried to read 3 of your stories now and they are weird, distasteful, poorly written crap. A complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She coukd never of loved him and done whst she did period, end of story.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 1 year ago

The ending would be two women ending up in a whorehouse in Mexico

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

never learned how to properly end a story did u

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous