All Comments on 'Couple's Vacation in the Caribbean Ch. 02'

by propri01

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old swinging story.

Nothing new here.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Agreat foundation for a great story

Don't let the Church Ladies get you down. You have a wonderful story, and you are telling it well. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH look it's Agoodcuck.

Still going to church I see. Why do you go to confess your sins? Or to fuck the priest? You really are a stuck record. The same old comment over and over again. As for the stroy? Yes you would like it. A wife fucking anyone and everyone she can and the cuck gets to clean up afterwards just like you do? Right Agoodcuck?

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
WOW

WOW... I must be striking a cord with you Annon. All I am saying is not to allow the detractors to discourage this very talented author from writing an excellent story. My Church Lady reference pertains to the old Dana Carvy character, where a moralistic up tight and my I say not very attractive Church Lady deems everything she doesn't like immoral. Much in the same way some of the critics do here. Judging a story on an erotic story site to be a poorly written because you don't agree with the moral conduct exhibited just seems foolish to me. As I have said before ... if you don't like this type of story don't read it . Leave it to those of us who realize we are here for a bit escapism and adult entertainment, and do enjoy it. I don't understand why that concept is so difficult for you to grasp. I would think it is simple enough that even you could understand it. As for calling me names that is laughable. It only proves that I am right and getting under your skin. Poor poor little Annon. LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who is Dana Carvey?

And Goodman? I don't think you are getting under Anons skin. For the simple reason that quite a few anon readers call you names. You do ignore them of course. But then that is your right. LanceGt has started a campain to annoy "Trolls" as he calls them I would guess judgeing by your comments you are turning into a "Troll" Am I wrong? You certainly sound like one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a bad start, but please . . .

This is a pet peave of mine. Please learn the difference between a subject pronoun (he, she, I, we, they), and an object pronoun (him, her, me, us, them), and don't mix them. "Her and the short girl went to the beach" is incorrect. To test what form to use, just drop the second person. You wouldn't say "her went to the beach." So, don't use it when "she" is going to the beach with someone else. For me, it's distracting. Otherwise, it's a good start. I'm looking forward to where you're taking this.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Still a Great foundation

A Troll really? Is that the best you can do? Trying to insult someone who disagrees with you by just calling them names without any factual foundation is the last bastion of a person, or group that is loosing a debate. My point is a valid one. If you wish to critique a story based on writing skill or grammatical content that's fine. I just think it is ridiculous to berate an author on an erotic story site because you don't agree with the moral conduct depicted in a story. That is the point of reading these stories in the first place, the eroticism. I realize that is subjective, what is erotic to me may be objectionable to another, but that's why there are different story categories. If you don't like it don't read it, simple right? However some Anons continue to attack and insult the author and the readers who enjoy their stories, because they don't agree with the moral conduct of the characters in the story. Does that make sense to you? Now as for the sexual conduct of my wife and I. We have a very strong bond. Just because I have seen her sexually active with other men and she has seen me with other women hasn't hurt our relationship. In fact if you have read my/our stories you know that we have encouraged each other in our sexual exploration. The fact is that Macy likes to see me with another woman as much as I enjoy watching her seduce and satisfy another guy, but that's what works for us. (She even took it upon herself to arrange a threesome with her friend Kelly). I am aware that this flys in the face of the social norms, and that some people find it perverse, but we enjoy our sexuality together and that's what is important to us. Now does this make me what you so enthuasticly call me ... a cuckold? I guess it does yes but than what would you call a woman who arranges for her husband to have sex with other beautiful women while she watches, and sometimes joins in? Sexy , kinky, perverted? How about happy, secure, and loving? We consider ourselves lucky to be so free, and both find it exhilarating to put our adventures into words and submit them in the way of stories to Literotica. Some very good love making has come from writing our stories, while recounting our actions and exploits. If you don't like it don't read the stories. None of this seem to be to complicated to me, how about you? Or would you just rather continue being a foolish Anon calling me silly names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Goodman?

Don't you know when someone is being IRONIC? Obviously not. And if you have read my comments I generally dislike the fact that you continually do not accept someone elses view point. While at the same time you are berating readers like myself who express views that you dislike? Isn't that abit hypocritical of you? I couldn't careless if your wife drags someone off the street and allows you to fuck that person. You are a swinger and that is your choice. The difference between you and other writers is that YOU ARE a swinger. You and your wife BOTH fuck other people. So I would guess there is not much jealousy or any humiliation or any CUCKING. So from that standpoint no your are certainly not a Cuck. Because as you know Cucks generally don't get to fuck other people and genrally they get fucked themselves, normally by big dicked blackmen, Why? I have no idea. So you just carry on with your lifestyle until you and your wife are too old to fuck around anymore. I will stick to one woman my wife. As she will stick with me. And we will make love until we can't do it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well if it aint ole gw66

no! its average writer no! its happy married man no! its jaded one no! its all of them rolled inta anon mr. hide & seek with his copy & paste sermon and how he ends up on literotica by accident and is to shock to find his way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poor, poor Mr. Agoodman

Agoodman is a liar and a fraud. His wife betrayed him years ago by having a long term affair with another man leaving him devastated. His sorry life now consists of little more than perusing internet porn and writing stories of exotic vacations and wild sexual escapades during the day when his wife is at work. He purports his stories to be biographical, which is merely wishful thinking. His marriage these days is lacking of any intimacy and sex is nonexistant. His fancy words and borrowed quotes will never make him the virile man he would have you believe. He will undoubtedly have a defensive comeback to all of this, but I stand by my words. Unlike Mr. Agoodman I have no real or perceived reason to lie. I have only pity for poor, poor Mr. Agoodman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who is gw66?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I love where this story is going and I can't wait for the next chapter. Now as for the critics. Damn feel sorry for the pathetic Mr.Agoodman too. If what you say is true he is really an fucked up ass. If he was truly devastated like you say by his wife, he must have really loved, and trusted her. What a fool! It serves him right for not paying attention to the deceit and deception that I'm sure was going on right under his nose. So how was ass hole Mr.Agoodman repaid for his love and trust? According to you his wife engaged in a long term affair becoming a habitual, and repetitive adulteress, a slut, and a tramp. Way to go Mrs.Agoodman! No doubt she emasculated him, disgraced him, and made a clown of him along the way... But then according to you he turns into super ass hole and this hyper fool Agoodman stays with her, and what does she do? She turns their relationship into a farce lacking intimacy and sex! Now where I come from that is abusive, but I'm sure she is very proud of herself and all she has done. One more thought, you know what they say, "a leopard doesn't change it's spots." I'll bet Mrs.Agoodman is fucking another guy, if not many guys. Instead of a husband that loved her and she devastated. She is fucking some guy who is using her as a cheap whore replacement. You see with a whore you have to pay for the hotel and the whore. With her it's just the hotel room, unless she has sunk so low as to be doing her lovers in the back seat of their cars. So you see Mr.Agoodman is a fucking fool! He should have dumped her used up ass long ago. So if what you say is true it's no wonder that poor excuse of a man ... Mr.Agoodman is writing stories and looking at porn. With a frigid wife who only fucks guys that are slime what do you expect. Good work Mrs.Agood man... Someday you may find yourself old alone. You know I bet she'd be mad if he found another woman, but if what you say is true he is to stupid to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

The story parallels a personal experience so it was great to read. Nicely done!

sunsoakersunsoakerover 10 years ago
more stories

You've got some sexy stories, i'd like to see/read more. Take it up a level and you will find more interested readers. The kind of beaches you write about are routinely topless and advancing to more nude as well. It gives you a lot more to develop. You'v made a good start, so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done! Would love to read part 3!

Love how 'real' it is. :)

c64kenc64kenover 6 years ago
Where is pt3

What happened on the Caribbean vacation?

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzover 2 years ago

Awesome.

Hoping for some foursome and switch with john.

As john mesmerized by your wife tits once she is topless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous