Couple's Vacation in the Caribbean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were many eyes on the beach now focused on Allison, and she knew it. She made another sigh, as she looked over at Erin, who's gaze she caught, and then smiled.

Erin smiled back at her and asked if she wanted to borrow one of her magazines.

Allison, said "maybe later, right now I'm just enjoying the massage."

I glanced around the beach and noticed that two of the college girls were standing up and looking over in Allison's direction. One of these girls was topless, and you could tell looking at how erect her tits were, that she was enjoying the erotic spectacle. The other one was one of the girls who had her top on. They had bottles of water in their hand and were taking sips from time-to-time.

Paul was now fully groping his wife Allison's tits and she was enjoying every moment of it. Whereas before, she had her head straight up and occasionally looking side to side, she now had her head firmly rested on Paul's right shoulder, and her arms to her sides. Based on the low sighs she was making and her body movements, I was starting to wonder if she was going to have an orgasm just from having Paul caress her like that. One thing was for sure those body movements and low noises meant her pussy had to be sopping wet. Knowing that almost everyone was probably watching her and Paul, she said to him "thanks, I'm going to lay down now."

With that, she sat up as Paul made his way over toward his chair, with a magazine covering the front of his swim shorts, as he probably had a hardon. Allison then laid down on her back with her legs slightly spread apart. I then waited a few minutes and got up to throw away some trash. On my way to the barrel, I glanced over, and sure enough, I could make out a distinct wet spot between her legs on her brown bikini bottom.

Fast forward to later that night. After watching a little TV with Erin and John, we headed to bed. While getting into bed, my wife says "I've been dying to tell you of our conversation with Allison."

I said "who?"

She said "Allison, the lady sitting next to us on the beach."

"Oh yeah" I said, "her."

My wife asked "what did you and John talk with Paul about?"

I said, "nothing really, just stuff like had they been here before, where they were from - oh yeah, Paul recommended a restaurant off the resort - sunset something."

She responded with an "oh, that's all."

I asked "yea, why?."

She said, her conversation was much different. She said when Allison came back from the water, she had said hello to Erin and her, introduced herself, and asked if they had been here before. Erin had responded quickly that it was her first time here and how she really liked it and such.

Well anyway, Allison noted at one point that Erin and my wife were both reading Cosmo. Allison said that she really liked the issue my wife was reading, as one of the articles talked about how sex is better on vacation. It had something to do with the new atmosphere, being away from work, being with other people and such.

My wife said Allison's comment caught her and Erin off guard, as they had unknowingly smiled when she had made it.

Allison, went on to tell the girls that yesterday was the first time she had sunbathed topless. They asked her what made her want to go topless, and Alison went on to explain how when her and her husband were first married, they hit a dry patch, then one night Paul went with his guy friend's to a bachelor party. Come to find out they had went to a strip club. Well, Allison explained, when he got home that night, he joined her in bed and could not keep his hands off her. She said it was the best sex she had ever had - until last night. My wife said when Allison let that last part slip, she covered her mouth and her face turned red. Allison figured out that, Paul seeing those strippers all night, gave him some fantasy ideas, which increased his sex drive. So Allison went on to say that every now and then to spice up their sex life, she'll go with him to a strip club - just to get him super excited.

Allison said she had been watching Paul check out the topless girls from the day before. At first she said she felt jealous, but then after she took her top of that day, her husband's attention went from 100% focused on the other topless girls, to almost completely focused on her, but still occasionally checking out the other girls. Allison said Paul had also been watching the people who were checking her out as she laid topless, and surprisingly, he said he saw more of the women on the beach glancing over, then the men. Especially, when he was applying the sunblock.

Paul had also mentioned to Allison, that seeing the normal girls on the beach had made him hotter than seeing the stripers. He attributed it to the fact that these women you could see walking down the street or in a store, and never think that you'd see their tits. Then you come to the beach, and there they are topless as can be, not covering up or anything, allowing all these strangers to see them. He said it was such a thrill to see them in a natural state.

Allison had remarked that Paul had wanted to stay in the water probably so that he could check out the group of college girls for a little longer. She said this didn't bother her, as she'll get all the pleasure from it later tonight.

She had made this comment shortly before I had arrived back, so now I knew why my comment about Paul "liking the water" had made them laugh so hard. I also now knew why Allison had waited to take off her top until Paul and John had arrived back.

Part 3 will soon follow, so keep an eye out for it.

12