Coupling Coworkers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It became obvious to me he had not cum in awhile, because the amount overwhelmed me. The first two shots filled my throat and pulled him out of my mouth before I choked. His third and fourth shot hit me across my nose and chin and the fifth shot spurted out onto my upper chest.

Once he got done, Dennis pulled his pants back up and headed over to the table. He grabbed this chips and handed them to me.

"Here you go," he said.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you," I said very matter-of-factly. "Now who needs a drink?"

I purposefully did not wipe up the cum on my face and chest, and the guys around the table seemed mesmerized by what had just occurred before them. However, they quickly regained their composure and put in for more drinks.

I walked back out the room. I got to the bar, wiped cum off me and hoped that next time someone would pay to fuck me, because my pussy was on fire. Not only had I not been fucked since last Sunday, the events of the evening had turned me on more than, I think, I had ever been turned on in my life, and I had made a little over $5000 to top things off.

I heard the next game end. I grabbed the tray and entered the room, hoping I would get fucked before I came back to the bar. The guys did not disappoint me.

After I had delivered the drinks, Michael spoke up and took the evening to the level I was hoping it would get to.

"Unless I'm way off base," he started. "You've gotta be as turned on by what's happened this evening as I am."

"Well, it is pretty exciting to be naked in front of six guys who obviously seem to be enjoying what they see," I said. "What are you asking me?"

"You seemed to really enjoy sucking Dennis's cock, didn't you," he asked me and I nodded yes. "So I've got five grand that tells me you're gonna bend over let me fuck you from behind right there."

I did not even reply. All I did was turn around and bent over, placing my hands on me knees. I spread moved my feet wider and waited. The ten seconds it took for Michael to get to me with his cock out seemed to take forever. Once he finally got to me, he lined his cock with my opening and thrust himself completely in me.

"Oohh, fuck, that feels good," I heard myself scream out as his cock, which was bigger than Dennis', filled my canal and sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

He fucked me fast and furiously. Unfortunately he was ready to cum after just about a minute, which was before I was able to climax. He pulled out of me and shot his load, which was also plentiful, on my lower back. I felt him grab a napkin to clean me up. I turned around to smile at him when I saw Earl get out of his chair with his pants already off.

"Move over and let me fuck her properly," he said. "You young fuckers have no idea how to please a woman."

His cock was larger than Michael's, maybe about seven inches, which is about the size of Jeff's. Michael moved out of the way and Earl moved behind me.

He slowly worked the tip of his cock over the lips of my pussy, circling the tip of his cock around my opening. The teasing felt wonderful and actually was bringing me close to an orgasm.

After what seemed an eternity, Earl began to work himself slowly into me. He took his time and by the time he was fully in me, I felt the first orgasm of the evening start. His second thrust took me to the edge and the third one sense waves of pleasure and spasms throughout my body.

It took me a second to catch my breath, and Earl, being the perfect gentleman, waited for me to regain myself before he began to pump me from behind. He was right about knowing how to please a woman, because the way he worked his cock in and out of me had me ready to cum again.

Another orgasm shook violently through me, but this time Earl did not stop to let me recover. Instead, his thrusts were quicker and more violent, which sent me to my third orgasm immediately after my second one. This time, the violent spasms throughout my body, especially in pussy, sent Earl over the edge and he unloaded his cum also on my back.

I was completely out-of-breath and only seemed to be somewhat conscious of my surroundings as I felt myself being lead to a chair. I was putty in whoever's command I was under. I noticed it was Howard when he sat down in the chair. He moved me over his lap and I obediently moved and let him lower me on his cock.

I was still numb from Earl's fucking, but I instinctively began to rock my hips and move along his cock. I was starting to feel another orgasm building and did not notice another of the guys had moved in behind me.

I felt pressure on my ass, and turned around to see William had lubed his cock and was easing his way into my ass. It took a few thrusts, but I readily accepted him. Once he was in me ass, it was all I needed to have another orgasm rock through me.

With this orgasm, Howard was ready to cum and he did not bother to pull out, instead filling my pussy with his cum, which felt wonderful.

Howard remained under me as William continued to fuck my ass. About another minute later, he was filling my ass with cum, which helped bring me to another orgasm, albeit this one was a small one.

William withdrew from me and I got up off Howard. As I did so, I felt cum run out of my ass and pussy and began to roll down my leg. I looked around the table and saw that Earl and Michael were dressed and William was pulling his pants back up. To my disappointment, Keith had not joined the action. In fact, he had not even gotten up from his chair. My disappointment grew when he immediately called the game back to order. He seemed to show no interest in fucking me.

My disappointment was eased by the fact each of the guys that fucked me gave me the five grand Michael and I had agreed to. William gave me an extra grand for getting to fuck my ass. I had sold all of my clothes, had six orgasms and had made $26,000 for the evening, which was only slightly less than what I made for an entire year as a dental assistant. It was obvious all of these guys made more money than they knew what to do with, not that I was complaining.

During the next game, I went to the bathroom to clean myself off. The tension that had built up in me was relieved and I went back to the bar to fix the drinks.

For the remainder of the night, I was their server, their naked server. By 1:30, only Keith and William had chips remaining when they played a winner-take-all game of Texas Hold-Em, which William won.

He accepted their congratulations and some good-natured ribbing about this was his first win since they had all begun playing their poker games every other month.

"I've got a proposition for you," he said turning his attention to me. "How much would it cost me to buy you for the rest of the night?"

"I don't know," was my reply, excited about where this was going. "I'd probably be willing to spend the rest of the night to the highest bidder."

"Well these fuckers are all down quite a bit of money tonight, not that it matters to them, so I doubt the number of bidders is gonna be high."

I looked around the room and they all nodded in agreement with William.

"Here's what I'm offering. How much have you made tonight?"

"About $27,000," I replied.

"I'll give another 33 to make your night's take an even 50 grand. However, you must do whatever I command you to do for the rest of the evening and tomorrow morning. Do we have a deal?"

"What is my first command, master," I said back to him, accepting his offer. Wow, $50,000 for the night. Jeff's not only going to get a hard-on from my retelling of the evening, he'll blow his load when I show up at home with that sort of cash.

The other guys around the table, except for, of course, Keith, seemed to have looks of disappointment I was not going to be their sex slave for the rest of the night.

"Your first command is that you are to remain naked until I return you here tomorrow. That means you have to escort me back to the hotel and to my room with nothing covering you."

"Your wish is my command, master," I replied. Holy shit, I was going to have to walk through a hotel lobby completely naked. The thought of that made my stomach turn over with nerves. I had paraded around naked before, but it was always with other naked people.

I could feel my knees begin to shake when William took me by the hand and led me toward the door.

"Don't worry about your purse or money, Keith will take care of it and you can get it tomorrow."

He led me outside and we headed to the car. The night air felt cool on my skin, but that did not help ease my growing nervousness, especially as we approached the group of drivers that were staring at my naked body walking toward them.

"Jerry, let's head back to the hotel," William said to one of them

Jerry scurried to the back door of one of the limos and opened the door. William let me get in first, obviously to let Jerry and himself enjoy the view of my backside bent over. William slid into the limo and Jerry closed the door.

"And may I ask what hotel are we heading to?"

"The Adam's Mark, downtown," William replied.

That answer meant I had twenty-five minutes before I had to parade naked through the lobby, which also housed a very popular nightclub that would be going strong about that time.

I scanned the limo and saw a little bar. I grabbed a glass and a bottle of scotch. I poured myself a full glass, and immediately slammed it. The burning of the drink was offset by the nervousness I felt. Hopefully, the scotch would help to ease the nerves.

Until then, I had twenty-five minutes to try to keep my mind occupied. As the limo began to move, I reached over and began to unbuckle William's pants, which had a visible bulge in them.

"Master William, would you like me to take care of that on our trip to the hotel?"

He smiled his approval. I pulled his pants off and freed his cock. I stroked it slowly before I began to lower myself to begin to lick the tip of it. Shit, I hope this makes the next twenty-five minutes go quickly...

12