Coupling Coworkers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, he pulled me onto my back, put my left leg on his shoulder, turned my hips and entered. One foot was above his shoulder and the other on the floor while he tried to break me in half with his cock as my legs were split apart.

After a few thrusts, he was completely in me and he was pumping as hard as he could. Unlike the doggy-style position from before, this position had me cumming again. I averaged a wave of euphoria about every five thrusts from Marcus.

"You want to taste my cum," Marcus said breaking me out of trance.

"Yeah, let me taste your cum in my mouth," I said with my heavy Czech accent.

He stood up while I moved to my knees. After a few strokes of his cock, he began cumming. I felt the first shot land on my cheek and chin. Shot two hit my tongue and he finished the cumshot with a small load onto my chin.

"Sorry, I've got to go," he said after someone had yelled for him off screen. "I'll make sure to throw the volleyball over the fence next week."

"But," I said as he quickly left the room. "Well, shit."

"Aaannnd, cut," Terry directed. "Great scene. Good job guys."

Someone was immediately handing me towel, which I used to wipe the cum off my face. I stood and headed to the room where all my stuff was. Jeff met me by the door.

"You were fucking awesome baby," he said.

"Thanks. I can't believe they pay people to do this. I think I love my new job."

"Well," Jeff said. "I think I love watching you love your new job. My cock is so fucking hard right now."

"Sorry baby, but my pussy is a little sore."

"What about that ass. You think you can let your husband fuck that ass of yours. I don't think its been too busy today."

I grabbed him by his cock and pulled him into the room. He was right, my ass was still in need of some action for the day. My life was now about sex and fucking. I thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with that as Jeff worked his cock into my ass. After all, I was the second woman he fucked today and my husband was the third guy to fuck me today. Fuck, I love to fuck.

12