Coupling Coworkers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that should give the people in the lobby something to talk about," he said as he backed off my chest and sat back to pull his pants back on as we pulled into the entrance of the luxury hotel.

As I sat up, I felt the cum begin to run slowly down my face, which mixed with some of the cum pools that had not yet dried from earlier. A few streams began to drip to my chest and join the spots of cum that had dried from before.

James got out of the car first and when the bellhops saw me, they all seemed to gasp. I think it was the fact I was naked that got them first, but then they saw the cum on my face, which caused many whispers of 'holy shit.'

I stood up, got my balance in my platforms, and walked confidently next to James as walked across the entrance and into the lobby. Two weeks ago, I was a nervous wreck when William made me walk through the lobby naked, but now, even with the cum on my face, the stares only made me hornier. Even the stares of the women in the lobby, made me feel like they were jealous of me, even if they did not know they were jealous of my sexual confidence.

We got into the elevator and headed to the top floor suites. Unfortunately, no one got on the elevator on our way up. James had not said a word since he had cummed on me in the car. I imagined it was because he knew nothing he said would improve the mood. However, it was because he had a surprise up his sleeve.

When we got of the elevator, his room was immediately to the left. He unlocked the door and led me in. When I walked into the living room, I saw a beautiful young woman, slightly older than me, dressed in a baby blue flyaway babydoll, which was practically see-through and showed off the best set of tits money could buy. When she got up and walked to us, I saw the g-string covered nothing.

"Shelley," I heard James say next to me. "This is the slut that Keith arranged for me tonight. I've already fucked her once in the pussy and once in the ass. You can see my cum shots, well one of them is Keith's."

"Hi, I'm Shelley," she said reaching out to shake my hand. "I'm James' wife."

"I'm Sharon," I said taking her hand and pulling her to me. While the developments had caught me off-guard, I quickly recomposed myself. If James wanted to play this way, I was more than ready to play.

"Oooo. An accent. Honey, Keith always finds the hottest pieces of ass to play with. Come here closer."

She pulled me into her and immediately lowered to my chest and started to lick the cum that had not dried off my chest.

"I can't believe James made you walk the lobby completely naked and covered with cum."

"Oh, I didn't mind," I said as she licked the cum off my chin. "Besides, I'm really liking the cleanup."

She continued to lick the cum off my face until she was satisfied she had all of it off me that she could. After that, she moved to my mouth. She parted my lips with hers, and then used her tongue to transfer the cum in her mouth to mine. I then got my tongue active and we began to kiss with our tongues, transferring her husband's cum, as well as some of Keith's, back and forth between our mouths.

"How many times have you cum today," she asked me, breaking our kiss.

"I don't know. I've been fucked three times, so probably I've came about ten times."

"That's not really fair. I haven't been fucked yet today. Why don't you use that tongue ring of yours to help me have my first one of the day."

She led me over to the couch. She pulled her baby doll top over her head, revealing a large set of enhanced tits, which had each nipple pierced and looked delicious. She pulled her panties down and revealed a completely shaved pussy.

She sat back on the couch with her legs spread wide. I knelt before her and leaned in to kiss her some more. However, I soon moved to her neck before giving her beautiful tits plenty of attention, which caused very audible moans to escape her throat. After I was satisfied her tits her properly stimulated, I worked my way down her stomach before planting soft kisses on the lips of her pussy, causing more moans.

Before long, I was making out with her pussy. My tongue darted in and out, always making sure my tongue ring hit her clit as often as possible, which always caused a moan to loudly escape her throat.

"Oh my god, you are so fucking good at that," she said, urging me on further.

I was completely lost in her pussy, until I felt something at my own pussy's opening. I looked back and saw James lining his cock to my pussy. With a quick thrust, he was back in me, which forced my face into his wife's pussy.

"Holy shit, seeing my husband fuck you while you eat my pussy...It's too much....I'm cuuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!"

Her body went into wild spasms, but her hands kept my face in her pussy throughout her entire cimax, which ended with an enormous flood of wetness. The drenching sent me to my own personal orgasm, which was enhanced by the pounding James gave me from behind.

After Shelley and I both recovered, it was easier for her since James was not fucking her, we rearranged the position. I got on my back, Shelley moved above me into a 69-position, and James entered his wife's pussy directly above my head.

Shelley immediately dove her face into my pussy. Her soft tongue and gentle moves, felt wonderful on my pussy, which was getting a little raw from the action of the day.

Directly above me, James was fucking his wife with same abandon he had fucked me earlier, both at Keith's and in the car. I lifted up slightly so I could tongue his shaft and balls and he moved back and forth.

It was not long, before Shelley was having another orgasm, which sent James over the edge and he came inside his wife. As he pulled his cock out of her, I grabbed it and tried lick anything left off it. When I did this, I felt cum drip out of Shelley and onto my face.

She moved from above me and her tongue then went to work cleaning me up as I cleaned her husband's cock with my own mouth. A few minutes later, James announced he was going to bed. However, Shelley and I remained on the floor, kissing necking and fingering each other's pussy.

After we had brought each other to another orgasm, we moved to the second bedroom.

"Kick off those fucking heels," she told me as we climbed onto the bed.

Before falling asleep in each other's arms, we brought each other to another two or three orgasms.

When I awoke the next morning, it was close to 10:00. Shelley was no longer in bed and when I went to the living room, there was no one around. On the table in the kitchenette, there was a note. It read:

We had a wonderful time last night, especially James. We have some business to do today, but I'll see you again tonight at Keith's house :-)!! Take a hot shower. I've left a shirt, shorts and pair of sandals out for you so you don't have to go back naked. See you tonight.

Love – Shelley

I headed to the shower. I mostly just let the hot water run down my body. After I finished, I put on the t-shirt and shorts left for me. I called Jeff and told him about everything that had happened, which really turned him on.

When I told him I was sorry I could not come home and help with that, he told me that Rachael was coming over tonight. He said something about she wanted him to teach her how to do anal. I knew this meant he would be busy with his own sexcapades tonight, which made me happy.

I called Jerry on his cell phone to pick me up. He told me he would be there in about ten minutes.

I grabbed my heels and headed to the front door of the hotel. I wonder what Keith has planned for tonight.

12